Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law (12717 Views)

Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Oga so because she was murdered we shouldn't move on?
All what they are doing is to look politically correct, we can all see through their deceit. When herds men were killing people at as his backyard, what did He say about that?
When Bokoharam and bandits were ransacking and still killing in the north, what was his comment.
Today a toddler was murdered and the culprit has been apprehended, they want to claim compassionate.
If you say I am heartless, I will agree with you. I have seen so many people die for no just reason and have typed rest in peace until I have become cold.
It is time to be proactive not being emotional. Come 2023 we should vote in a man that has the heart of Nigeria and Nigerians, not some greedy man who want to add the presidential office as another feather to his cap.
This ain't about being emotional common..she deserve the audience an politics shouldn't be brought into matter as such..
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by Bahamas95(m): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Why are politicians talking about this young girls case like it's the only issue in the country, yes the girl was murdered and the culprit has been apprehended. He will definitely face the law. When innocent youths who were fighting for the betterment of Nigeria were killed in Lekki and other parts of the country, people like these were mute. When they looted our palliative and was discovered non of them came out to talk against the looting.
Today we have the most corrupt man in the country vying for president in 2023 yet they are all keeping mute. The way Nigeria is going down, if that criminal from Iragbiji emerges as president then we will definitely go to the depth of the abyss.
I pity Nigerians, I should start saving up to leave this country maybe I should be mocking you guys from the other side of the Atlantic if that criminal wins.
"I pity Nigerians, I should start saving up to leave this country maybe I should be mocking you guys from the other side of the Atlantic if that criminal wins"

Oga you won't have the opportunity to mock anybody cos we are going together......We'll leave this country for them, affliction must not arise the second time.

1 Like

Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by blasted12: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2022
odoemelamemmanu:
Wonderful move. Senator Orji Kalu is a good man with pure conscience. God � bless him
A good man doesn't steal N 7 billion meant to develop his state

1 Like

Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by Nicenixon: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2022
post=109610232:

Thumbs up to our police force on this case.
They were spontaneous.
Nigeria police force will work if only they want to work or there are public interest especially politicians on a particular case, if not, my brother forget it, they won't be serious unless you pay them heavyly again.
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by HilcomTech(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by Entprys(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2022
2blessed01:
Kill am make the girl wake up
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by Blexino(f): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2022

Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by HilcomTech(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2022
Kayberg:
Mourning the death of this little child is never enough.
Man will always mourn the dead either the person be young or old.
But what is being done to curtail another such incident is what matters. Insecurity is becoming a norm!

Enough of all these incessant mournings when the culprits are still roaming about freely. This is not the first time a child will be murdered by captors. Some were murdered by marauders in their sleep and nothing happened to their killers!

Let's stop this hypocrisy of trying to show concern to the people while you know in your heart it's none of your business as long as you or your loved ones are not touched or involved. What do you expect in a country where insecurity is at code red?

May GOD accept the soul of the little child.
May her killers live to be bereaved of all their own children too right before their eyes. May all those who are in support of these crimes, but pretending to be against it suffer same fate.

Kingpin1000:
Why are politicians talking about this young girls case like it's the only issue in the country, yes the girl was murdered and the culprit has been apprehended. He will definitely face the law. When innocent youths who were fighting for the betterment of Nigeria were killed in Lekki and other parts of the country, people like these were mute. When they looted our palliative and was discovered non of them came out to talk against the looting.
Today we have the most corrupt man in the country vying for president in 2023 yet they are all keeping mute. The way Nigeria is going down, if that criminal from Iragbiji emerges as president then we will definitely go to the depth of the abyss.
I pity Nigerians, I should start saving up to leave this country maybe I should be mocking you guys from the other side of the Atlantic if that criminal wins.

People always say mkporu miri cannibals are heartless. These two just proved it.
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by Kingpin1000: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

People always say mkporu miri cannibals are heartless. These two just proved it.
I envy the Igbos, it is now crystal clear that anyone who speaks and uphold the truth is tagged an Igbo man. I want to also say Kudos to the Igbos for fighting against drug addiction like no other region ever did. Even Hisbah and Amotekun couldn't fight against drug addiction in the north and west like the Igbos did.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by HilcomTech(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2022
Kingpin1000:

I envy the Igbos, it is now crystal clear that anyone who speaks and uphold the truth is tagged an Igbo man. I want to also say Kudos to the Igbos for fighting against drug addiction like no other region ever did. Even Hisbah and Amotekun couldn't fight against drug addiction in the north and west like the Igbos did.

May God cure you of your hate and bitterness.

NB
Pls don't quote me again as I would ignore any mention from you.
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2022
odoemelamemmanu:
Wonderful move. Senator Orji Kalu is a good man with pure conscience. God � bless him

Wetin konsain Ikemefuna with Ibrahim matter? E never talk about the killings in Eastern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Today we have the most corrupt men in the country vying for president in 2023 yet they are all keeping mute. The way Nigeria is going down, if that criminal from Iragbiji emerges as president then we will definitely go to the depth of the abyss.

The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know ...

"I met Bola Ahmed Tinubu first time when we shortlisted his name at Mobil Oil.

He appeared for the interview and we scrutinised his Credentials. We referred all his Credentials to the awarding Institutions and we found out at Mobil that they were genuine and authentic.

He would never have been employed by our Organisation if any, no matter how minute, of his Credentials was found wanting.

We employed him as Senior Auditor.

A few years later, Tinubu carried out a very comprehensive audit like never before which indicted many Directors including the MD of Mobil and this led to the suspension of the MD.

The Company now needed a new Treasurer who will renew the battered image of the Company which came about as a result of Tinubu’s Audit, so we the remaining Directors thought that only the Man who did the audit was in the best position to help the Company out. And he was appointed as the Treasurer.

A few years later, he came to meet me that he would want to resign from the Company to join politics so that he could serve his People and Humanity.

He was already looking very unstoppable. That was how he left Mobil and joined Politics.”

Pius Oluwole Akinyelure, Tinubu’s former Boss at EXXON Mobil

Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by kenolsquad(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2022
For the records, OUK is one helluva stupid cunt. We never heard of him sympathizing with Abians whilst misfortune befell them.
A true call to re-evaluation and candid assessments of these impractical jokers called politicians. #CharityBegins@Home
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by techWriter3: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Wonderful step. Senator Orji Kalu is a good man with pure guilt. God � thank him
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by malvisguy212: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Relax..if you don't have a conscience other's do..
A young kid was murdered in cold blood and buried and you are here saying that gibberish up there..

Her matter deserve more audience than ever so as to show the world how wicked and heartless human can be.. cry cry
Imagine if that was your sister or daughter will you be able to bear it..do you know the mental pain of loosing a close person?

Have you ever lost someone then look through the pictures of the person and reminisce about it?you really don't know what it means to be murdered do you?
You're looking for trouble.... Read what he type again.
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2022
malvisguy212:
You're looking for trouble.... Read what he type again.
Still looking. cheesy
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by malvisguy212: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Still looking. cheesy
you misjudge the post
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2022
malvisguy212:
you misjudge the post
Did I?
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by LordOfTheGame: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

A young kid was murdered in cold blood and buried and you are here saying that gibberish up there..

Her matter deserve more audience than ever so as to show the world how wicked and heartless human can be.. cry cry
Imagine if that was your sister or daughter will you be able to bear it..do you know the mental pain of loosing a close person?

Have you ever lost someone then look through the pictures of the person and reminisce about it?you really don't know what it means to be murdered do you?

You too relax and stop being a hypocrite. Little kids and young people were massacred in the East by fulani Muslim terrorists and this efulefu didn't not bother to say a word to mourn and encourage their families but he's quick to send condolence to a northerner killed by another northerner just because of politics.
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

[s]You too relax and stop being a hypocrite. Little kids and young people were massacred in the East by fulani Muslim terrorists and this efulefu didn't not bother to say a word to mourn and encourage their families but he's quick to send condolence to a northerner killed by another northerner just because of politics. [/s]
Ok
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by teepain: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Oga so because she was murdered we shouldn't move on?
All what they are doing is to look politically correct, we can all see through their deceit. When herds men were killing people at as his backyard, what did He say about that?
When Bokoharam and bandits were ransacking and still killing in the north, what was his comment.
Today a toddler was murdered and the culprit has been apprehended, they want to claim compassionate.
If you say I am heartless, I will agree with you. I have seen so many people die for no just reason and have typed rest in peace until I have become cold.
It is time to be proactive not being emotional. Come 2023 we should vote in a man that has the heart of Nigeria and Nigerians, not some greedy man who want to add the presidential office as another feather to his cap.

Please refer to the part of your post in boldface. Can you kindly point us in the right direction of a candidate that can help to solve the Nigerian problems as President.

And I think you are too fixated on the 'greedy man' as your post suggests. Let me add that there is nothing wrong in people aspiring to offices in fulfillment of their dreams and aspirations, we should not abuse them but we can show our disapproval by not voting for such people.

Our constitution, as imperfect as it is, is clear on the eligibility to contest. Rather than resort to abuses, you can seek elective office or market your preferred candidates.
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by tonididdy(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Oga shut your hole you call mouth.
The condolences and synpathys are well enough, you don't have to turn to a hyprocrite on it.
The culprit has being caught and arraigned for judgment.
Everybody is now catching C&C because of a little girl, let the parents grieve alone.
She's not the first and won't be the last if parents do not protect their kids enough and the government do nothing about the meanance in the country.
Wasn't an adult killed in cold blood inside in church in Edo, what about the other job hunter that was killed and buried in a shallow grave by one calabar boy?
Where is buharia and all the "criers more than the bereaved when this happened "? Oh they were not Muslim or northerners.
As it election year coming, orji , tinibu, Buhari suddenly have a voice for a child a nation failed to protect.

. Fucking hyprocrites everywhere... Tribal sentiments want consume una for that country.
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2022
tonididdy:

[s]Oga shut your hole you call mouth.
The condolences and synpathys are well enough, you don't have to turn to a hyprocrite on it.
The culprit has being caught and arraigned for judgment.
Everybody is now catching C&C because of a little girl, let the parents grieve alone.
She's not the first and won't be the last if parents do not protect their kids enough and the government do nothing about the meanance in the country.
Wasn't an adult killed in cold blood inside in church in Edo, what about the other job hunter that was killed and buried in a shallow grave by one calabar boy?
Where is buharia and all the "criers more than the bereaved when this happened "? Oh they were not Muslim or northerners.
As it election year coming, orji , tinibu, Buhari suddenly have a voice for a child a nation failed to protect.

. Fucking hyprocrites everywhere... Tribal sentiments want consume una for that country.[/s]
cry cry cheesy cheesy wink grin
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by tonididdy(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cry cry cheesy cheesy wink grin
Am glad you know we are not all stupid like you andyour cohort
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2022
tonididdy:

[s]Am glad you know we are not all stupid like you andyour cohort[/s]
grin grin grin
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by 8stargeneral: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
He deserve to die by firing squad...so sad
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by Lewisdinho(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
I pity Nigerians, I would start saving up to leave this country maybe I should be mocking you guys from the other side of the Atlantic if that criminal wins. Don't mock yet till you reach the other side, em fit still return u back for airport
Kingpin1000:
I pity Nigerians, I would start saving up to leave this country maybe I should be mocking you guys from the other side of the Atlantic if that criminal wins.
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by immortalcrown(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Things like this happened in the past and he didn't issue any public statement. Election is near. Only those who fail to connect the dots will be fooled.
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by jrusky(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
odoemelamemmanu:
Sorry what do you want him to say before?

So in your right sense you expect him to praised the bastards kidnappers ba?

Or do you think every parent will be heartless like Buhari? Kalu is a father with grandchildren and he value life than cow and than religion. So he is not a cow family member with wicked heart but a human with human feelings.

He has just said the right thing a true father will do not like one person we can't even defend his identity 100%, whose body language is like a foreigner make king in another man's land do not care if the land he is wrongly made king go into extinction he give no shit.
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by Kayberg: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

When you understanding, you lack it, and that is what you just proved by your comment.
Re: Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law by Solutiontipsb5: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
The money the man didnt #enjoy it

Double wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arthur Jarvis University-1st Private University In Cross River State Under Const / Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu / Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.