Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise (52212 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2022
Her Mom is finer than her. They both gorgeous tho
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by GEEBITE: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2022
Yeah Kia Sportsge. She was the first movie actress to buy a cross over vehicle then.
NaijaNaWaa:
Looks like Regina Askia is in love with red KIA. She used to drive a red KIA (SUV) in the 90s and now she bought KIA sedan for her daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2022
tommylee:

Wow this says a lot and is so sad

Yh their mentality and lifestyle is crazy over there, I always tell people I'd rather raise my kids in a white slum than a black neighborhood

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by okoroemeka(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Sweet girl like her mom
imagine the type of women our father God will create and order us not to touch,that is a joke,I will touch I beg, let me go to hellfire when the time comes
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by TheGift: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Bigflamie:
grin
Buying gift for oneself and claiming others bought it isn't a new thing.
This girl I'm seeing here can even buy a house for her mom if she wants.
Anyways, Congrats to the beauty.

It’s looking like you can be easily deceived by looks.
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by pyyxxaro: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2022
nkemoma:

I think you meant a CLITOcurrency account, comrade.

Comrade calm down , calm down before I report to mummy G.O grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by H2ho(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2022
Maximum Risk 1998 shocked shocked

I’m old grin grin
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Senorprinz(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2022
It's the responsibility of parents to set up their children and not the other way round, which one is "gift for training her in college" so as a parent you'll be expecting gifts from your children because you trained them in college. So people that didn't train their children in college don't deserve gifts. Please let this transactional relationship between parents and children end with this generation.

Kriss216:
[b][/b]
The girl has a job.
Isn't the daughter the one to buy the mother a car as a gift for training her in college and making her do the right thing?

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by princewarri1985: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2022
ebukajay184:
Regina Askia Gifts Her Look-Alike Daughter, Tessa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise (Photo, Video)

Former Nigerian actress, Regina Askia gifted her second daughter Tessa Williams a brand new car, IGBERETV reports.

The former beauty queen revealed that the car is a belated birthday gift which was bought because her daughter kept her promise to stay in college, get a job and do the right thing. She also said that it is Tessa's first car.

She shared a photo of the new car on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZCk9FNLvMN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Below is a video of Regina Askia presenting the car gift to her daughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKbfb5KyTJk
Was she also able to keep her virginity too till after college? If she does then she deserve a private jet! Lol, because her body count has gone way off the roof if you check
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by LyfeJennings(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2022
jclassiq:

Any sensible person would do the same. Except you are extremely gifted or you have a financial back up, it's not wise to make a seasonal business like showbusiness the only means of income.

2 shotz as we speak is a videographer/photographer in the US. If you see him now, very fresh.

Na condition make 2Shotz run o. I don't think he's fulfilled living the American life. He is not a legal immigrant. The guy just dey hustle. Make God bless him hustle
not everyone is that sensible o
at the time Regina was reigning, almost all of her colleagues waited back and couldn't make it to that level where God has blessed Regina

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by TheKingsmann(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2022
pretydiva:
i
Are you a virgin? Abeg swerve jor. Hypocrite
I know u re not a virgin too dats why u didn't insult her, btw how many body counts do u hv? maybe 150 since u are from Edo state cheesy
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by TheKingsmann(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
That girl is so attractive. Imagining her unclad looks already, no homo. tongue
U need a big fat and long dick in ur life
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by pretydiva(f): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2022
TheKingsmann:
I know u re not a virgin too dats why u didn't insult her, btw how many body counts do u hv? maybe 150 since u are from Edo state cheesy
When you are done counting that of your sisters, then I'll give you an answer

Modifid: The mumu below went to changed what I wrote grin grin. The tin pain you abi cheesy cheesy. You are ignored for life kid

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by TheKingsmann(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2022
pretydiva:

When you are done counting that of my sisters, then I'll give you an answer
Plus all ur sistas it should be close to 800, nawa ohhhh. I salute una.
Medal of Honor for all of una cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by lolu2019: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Dis one wey dey use yansh dey disturb young boys for posters and movies those days.remember the movie"highway to the grave".now,she is talking about Focus.
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by phemmyfour: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2022
The girl don't have identity.... every news about her, she's being referred to as "Regina look alike" as if she no get name
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Darevofpeace(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
Did she also promise to keep her virginity?? undecided
Ehhh.... Nope. lipsrsealed
Stop displaying your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Tutu19: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2022
The girl isn't as tall as her mum because of early sex.. Americans are too spoilt, if na naija she grow, she would have been taller than her mum because her dad is also tall.. tankiu, na joke ooo..lol
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by nanbaljenas(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:
[b][/b]
The girl has a job.
Isn't the daughter the one to buy the mother a car as a gift for training her in college and making her do the right thing?

So a mother cannot buy gift for her daughter again. Just better rest. You don try.
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Torosk1(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2022
Beebah2000:

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by merits(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2022
ebukajay184:
Regina Askia Gifts Her Look-Alike Daughter, Tessa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise (Photo, Video)

Former Nigerian actress, Regina Askia gifted her second daughter Tessa Williams a brand new car, IGBERETV reports.

The former beauty queen revealed that the car is a belated birthday gift which was bought because her daughter kept her promise to stay in college, get a job and do the right thing. She also said that it is Tessa's first car.

Congrats sis.

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by richie240: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
That was what I was expecting sef.
Mtchewww.
There's no promise from a dota to her parents greater than that!
cool
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by cococandy(f): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Beebah2000:

richie240:

That was what I was expecting sef.
Mtchewww.
There's no promise from a dota to her parents greater than that!
cool
Tutu19:
The girl isn't as tall as her mum because of early sex.. Americans are too spoilt, if na naija she grow, she would have been taller than her mum because her dad is also tall.. tankiu, na joke ooo..lol
princewarri1985:
Was she also able to keep her virginity too till after college? If she does then she deserve a private jet! Lol, because her body count has gone way off the roof if you check

Why are you people always obsessed with women’s bodies? Strange women who don’t know you for that matter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by adecz: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2022
☑️☑️☑️☑️ ∆↑♥♥♥
She resemble her mama pass as
her mama even take resemble hersef ❗️❗️ shocked
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by rawe45: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2022
ebukajay184:

hehehe... Iyabo Ojo's daughter's also doing the right thing for her mom
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by cococandy(f): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2022
timesup234:
Finance. Abi no be nurse askia be? The most she fit make a year $70k-$80k. Chicken change for small boys building service apartments, lounge, bar etc in lekki. Regina you need to get your slave ass back to Nigeria and collect back your crown as Nollywood number 1 queen instead of slaving in amerikka

The most she can make?
Hunnie that’s starting pay for new grads in most average states not the most she can make. In some states new grads start with 6 figures.

If You’re talking about the MOST she can make, there’s no cap. Depending on specialty, years of experience and additional education, many of them clear double to triple 6 figures.

Stop letting the first page of google search pop ups determine your knowledge base.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Volksguys1985: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2022
pretydiva:
i
Are you a virgin? Abeg swerve jor. Hypocrite
you should be a virgin, what stops you from been a virgin huh?
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Greatguy02: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
pyyxxaro:
a promise kept.
Because my little girl, kept her promise to stay in college, get a job and do the right thing.

Slay queens tried to distract her and obviously open a CRYPTOCURRENCY Account for her but thank God she was focused .

You get wahala chai �
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by format9798(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
I remember this beautiful woman in that liberty film titled High Way to the Grave. O boy,

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by hollandis(f): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Regina askia the calabar slut
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by richie240: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why do women have vagina, breasts and womb (and men do not)?
Na to help procreate and replenish d earth!
That is d sole purpose of d woman in ds world - homemakers!
The earlier a woman knows ds d better for her.
That's why a woman, irrespective of her successful career, feels empty without a 'cap' (ie man/husband). Not until she keeps a home is she fulfilled.

A woman was made for man; man was not màde for woman!
Nwanyi, know ds and know peace!
cool

cococandy:

Why are you people always obsessed with women’s bodies? Strange women who don’t know you for that matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living / DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / Bobrisky Meets With Blac Chyna (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.