Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise (52213 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by ablejesus26(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:
[b][/b]
The girl has a job.
Isn't the daughter the one to buy the mother a car as a gift for training her in college and making her do the right thing?

You have just spoken like set awon Omo boys��

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Bahamas95(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Beautiful mum, beautiful daughter, beautiful car.

BEAUTY EVERYWHERE!

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by cococandy(f): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
undecided
richie240:
Why do women have vagina, breasts and womb (and men do not)?
Na to help procreate and replenish d earth!
That is d sole purpose of d woman in ds world - homemakers!
The earlier a woman knows ds d better for her.
That's why a woman, irrespective of her successful career, feels empty without a 'cap' (ie man/husband). Not until she keeps a home is she fulfilled.

A woman was made for man; man was not màde for woman!
Nwanyi, know ds and know peace!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by nedekid: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:
[b][/b]
The girl has a job.
Isn't the daughter the one to buy the mother a car as a gift for training her in college and making her do the right thing?

I think it flows both ways.
Most parents that can afford it in the US, evening Nigeria buy their kids the first car.
I intend to do so soon (as it was done to me by my folks) .
Where does a child that just finish school get money to buy a first car? Possibly in unique cases.
When the young lady works for a while she can appreciate her mum in any way she chooses.
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by nedekid: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tutu19:
The girl isn't as tall as her mum because of early sex.. Americans are too spoilt, if na naija she grow, she would have been taller than her mum because her dad is also tall.. tankiu, na joke ooo..lol

Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by otipoju(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:
[b][/b]
The girl has a job.

Its a graduation gift
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Westchester(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Which 2shotz are you talking about
The Nigerian rapper da Year?

jclassiq:

Any sensible person would do the same. Except you are extremely gifted or you have a financial back up, it's not wise to make a seasonal business like showbusiness the only means of income.

2 shotz as we speak is a videographer/photographer in the US. If you see him now, very fresh.
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by jclassiq(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Westchester:
Which 2shotz are you talking about
The Nigerian rapper da Year?

Yes oh. E dey US dey do videographer.
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by generalwo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Here I was thinking the car gift was because she kept her promise to remain a virgin until... It is well sha... Lemme drink my garri in peace
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Lugianostar(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Integrity comes from fulfilling promises.

Great gesture
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Elidrisy20: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Which one should I go for the mum or the daughter?
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
pyyxxaro:
a promise kept.
Because my little girl, kept her promise to stay in college, get a job and do the right thing.

Slay queens tried to distract her and obviously open a CRYPTOCURRENCY Account for her but thank God she was focused .

I'm sure you meant clitocurrency, damn autocorrect
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by MyAmericandream(f): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
NaijaNaWaa:
Looks like Regina Askia is in love with red KIA. She used to drive a red KIA (SUV) in the 90s and now she bought KIA sedan for her daughter.
Have you been stalking her?
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by MyAmericandream(f): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobicove:

Buying a brand new car in America especially a Kia brand is not a big achievement...even you can buy a car on credit if you were living there so long as you have a good credit rating smiley
Even someone with low credit gets a car. Kia product is even very cheap.
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Adewale1603(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
wow, she is so cute
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Godwin25king: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Regina Askia my crush then..still looks pretty and even her daughter..

Congrats to the both of them kiss
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Johel(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
ebukajay184:
Regina Askia Gifts Her Look-Alike Daughter, Tessa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise (Photo, Video)

Former Nigerian actress, Regina Askia gifted her second daughter Tessa Williams a brand new car, IGBERETV reports.

The former beauty queen revealed that the car is a belated birthday gift which was bought because her daughter kept her promise to stay in college, get a job and do the right thing. She also said that it is Tessa's first car.

She shared a photo of the new car on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZCk9FNLvMN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Below is a video of Regina Askia presenting the car gift to her daughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKbfb5KyTJk

I just wish I was born into a rich home. sad sad
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by TheKingsmann(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
pretydiva:

When you are done counting that of your sisters, then I'll give you an answer

Modifid: The mumu below went to changed what I wrote grin grin. The tin pain you abi cheesy cheesy. You are ignored for life kid
Omo the thing pain her sotey she modify her comment,,,Edo winch with 200 body counts, the thing pain u die, see as u edited/filter ur future for ur picture, ug-lee girl cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Marpol2021(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
HRSweetness:
Oh, the joy of a mother who has been made proud by her child.

I can't wait to gift my son and daughter their first cars when they stay focused on achieving their life's goals.
did you stay focus? Did you achieve your goal in life?
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by ashawopikin(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
"doing the right thing" by not getting pregnant, nice parenting
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Hiq0: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Really
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by Rottymy: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by timesup234: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
cococandy:

The most she can make?
Hunnie that’s starting pay for new grads in most average states not the most she can make. In some states new grads start with 6 figures.

If You’re talking about the MOST she can make, there’s no cap. Depending on specialty, years of experience and additional education, many of them clear double to triple 6 figures.

Stop letting the first page of google search pop ups determine your knowledge base.
Which Google search? I am the most intelligent man in the world. And what the hell is hunnie? Stop hustling me, you can't give me honey and same time bitter leaf. I was banned for life here now the travel people saw they no longer getting traffic so they lifted the ban to use me to get some paper. But I am not a hater, I made so many people billionaires and I am a very very local person to the core. I fvcking hate prestige
Re: Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise by timesup234: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
cococandy:

The most she can make?
Hunnie that’s starting pay for new grads in most average states not the most she can make. In some states new grads start with 6 figures.

If You’re talking about the MOST she can make, there’s no cap. Depending on specialty, years of experience and additional education, many of them clear double to triple 6 figures.

Stop letting the first page of google search pop ups determine your knowledge base.
Which Google search? I am the most intelligent man in the world. And what the hell is hunnie? Stop hustling me, you can't give me honey and same time bitter leaf. I was banned for life here now the travel people saw they no longer getting traffic so they lifted the ban to use me to get some paper. But I am not a hater, I made so many people billionaires and I am a very very local person to the core. I fvcking hate prestige [code][/code]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living / DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / Bobrisky Meets With Blac Chyna (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.