Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP (22334 Views)

Naira Gain Against U.S Dollar Boosts Dangote’s Wealth To $15.3 Billion / Naira Devaluation Wipes Off $3 Billion From Dangote's Wealth In One Week / Forbes: Dangote’s Wealth Dips By $2b, Adenuga‘s Up By $3.9b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Lewisdinho(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Exactly
Kriss216:

Are you just knowing?

If you like go and waste time gathering papers and be calling them Masters and PhD. Papers your children can not inherit when you die.
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by vineyardfarms: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
a bag of cement @ N5000.00. Wealth through monopoly and at the expense of the suffering masses.
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by GeneralDae: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
vineyardfarms:
a bag of cement @ N5000.00. Wealth through monopoly and at the expense of the suffering masses.
And what is the price of lafrage and Ibeto?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Ykc2(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
GeneralDae:

Can you provide proof that Buhari's Government stopped all cement manufacturers from operating? please don't run away like the other comrade did.
oga ,Google, apple are paying European countries with tears on thier eyes ,you can't kill small small company to dominate,a richest person in any western countries can insult the government in power ,let dangote for one day complain about their northern government policy
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Ykc2(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
IpobAntidote:

Yeah, you never heard LAFARGE (ELEPHANT) CEMENT,
UNICEM CEMENT. ...
BUA CEMENT. ...
ASHAKA CEMENT. ...
NIGERCEM CEMENT. ...
EAGLE CEMENT.

These are available right now in the Nigerian cement market.

Keep believing in your own lies.

Dangote was rich when Obasanjo was President, he even got richer under Jona. I guess they also gave home a monopoly.
Tell Oyenma to go to the US and answer those FBI indictments in a US federal court.

Lying SOB.
oga ,Google, apple are paying European countries with tears on thier eyes ,you can't kill small small company to dominate,a richest person in any western countries can insult the government in power ,let dangote for one day complain about their northern government policy
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by GeneralDae: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ykc2:
But Dangote was way wealthier under Jonathan, if anything he lost half of his wealth under Buhari in 2016/2017 compared to 2013/2014. So what are we talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Munzy14(m): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:

Are you just knowing?

If you like go and waste time gathering papers and be calling them Masters and PhD. Papers your children can not inherit when you die.
This comment flashed, I say make I see this smart person, behold na kris grin

I will further studies as business keep expanding..

All this read this, read that is no longer a thing for a man aspiring to become wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Ykc2(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
GeneralDae:

But Dangote was way wealthier under Jonathan, if anything he lost half of his wealth under Buhari in 2016/2017 compared to 2013/2014. So what are we talking about?
he did not lose anything crash of dollars affected him,besides how much do you think government sold one dollar to dangote?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by GeneralDae: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ykc2:
he did not lose anything crash of dollars affected him,besides how much do you think government sold one dollar to dangote?
Still he grew substantially under Jonathan. Govt sold to Dangote at around 388 naira (official rate then) and not just Dangote but big businesses involved in manufacturing of goods we can manufacture within Nigeria, not import. Dangote also needed such lower exchange rate for his refinery which is a big project.

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by redsun(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dangote business is seemingly like a public parastatal own by an individual. It will never go bust unless the government goes bust completely; when the oil wells run dry or when oyinbos completely shun fossil fuel for electric..
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by donem: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nothing special about it, he is one of the problems of Nigeria, if only most people know more about his crooked activities.
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Germi9: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ogbu chair
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by ufotunang: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
When will his refinery start to work.. ??
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by AntiBMC(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
You're the jobless nonentity who started the wailing on Dangote that doesn't know your existence. Must you always wail? If Dangote were to be a Igbo man and someone said that 'monopoly' trash, you would have said they are jealous of your success but to your flat head now, this obsession with Dangote isn't jealousy.

Ordinary that repentant drug dealer called obi Cubana, if anyone says anything contrary against his source of wealth, we know how y'all grab your tecno devices to defend him with all your sweats as if he's paying you to defend him.

Ur father is a jobless nonentity....who decided to plague the world with an imbecillic virus like you... instead of using protection.

I said what I said and I stand by it. Die if it's too painful for you to bear.
Wasted seed.
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by chiedu7: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dangote will jones once we break.

The people who use his products are sotherners
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by AntiBMC(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

LAZY DUDE

GOAN FORM YOUR OWN MONOPOLY.

SILLY EXCUSE FOR FAILURE

Go and suck ur surrogate c0w mother breast first... almajiri. When you finish that one, then drink u people's usual...den keep the cup and come back to mention me. Diseas£d r@

Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by AntiBMC(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You are so jealous to see beyond this Govt.

DANGOTE'S GREAT GRANDFATHER DEPOSITED 20 CAMELS OF SILVER COINS IN FIRST BANK IN 1929
Old Receipt Reveals Dangote's Grandfather as One of the First Nigerians to Deposit Money in a Bank

- Dangote's grandfather was one of the very first Nigerians to use a bank, according to an emerging old receipt

- Alhaji Alhassan Dantata opened an account and made a deposit in Kano state.

- His deposits were said to have been carried by camels.

The great grandfather of Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, was one of the first persons in the country to transact with a bank when they were established.

According to an old receipt shared on Twitter by Nigeria Stories, the businessman had made a deposit when the Bank of British (now First Bank) opened a branch in Kano state in 1929.
Dangote's grand father was the first person to open a bank account and make a deposit in Kano Photo Credit: @NigeriaStories
Alhaji Alhassan Dantata showcased great wealth even in the manner of his deposit at that time.
He deposited 20 camel loads of silver coins.

https://www.legit.ng/1416294-old-receipt-reveals-dangotes-grand-father-one-first-nigerians-deposit-money-a-bank.html

Dangote's family were richest in West Africa years before amalgamation of Nigeria talk less of our independence. He was richest under OBJ through this Govt.
If u are talking about monopoly then tell us what is monopolised to him?
He is into Cement BUA breakthrough and is making great, he is into sugar, flour, salt and other food commodities and many are into them and making great fortunes.
Your bigotry and fanaticism will keep overriding ur sense of decorum. Now he is into oil refining and many are going into it.
During GEJ's administration many of his kinsmen were given licence and CBN supports to build refineries but wasted the money. Now BUA and Dangote have used their money and intellect, u are here shouting nonsense bigotry. Tell ur brothers into trade to learn how to venture into manufacturing!

Yen yen yen....cry me a river.

I can't read trash from an £-zombiie. Ur jagajaga write-up dey chook eye.

I said what I said... If you don't like it, shed tears. Peradventure, your tears might change my comments to your preference. Lol...ndị mgbu.
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Ykc2(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
GeneralDae:

Still he grew substantially under Jonathan. Govt sold to Dangote at around 388 naira (official rate then) and not just Dangote but big businesses involved in manufacturing of goods we can manufacture within Nigeria, not import. Dangote also needed such lower exchange rate for his refinery which is a big project.
and what did we gain from dangote's cement?even with high price of dollars, openers, lighters is the same price in as much they bought the dollars from abooki sellers
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by GeneralDae: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
donem:
Nothing special about it, he is one of the problems of Nigeria, if only most people know more about his crooked activities.
Tell us more about them.
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Bimpe29: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Baba Olowo of Africa, Aliko son of Dangote himself.
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Birniwa(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
AntiBMC:
With all the Monopoly and special favours he’s currying from his brothers in Aso Rock, he ought to be getting more than that

If you're illiterate of the standing fact, let me remind you of this reality. This man has been the Africa's richest man for well over two decades. Now tell me how many of your "brothers" did Nigeria have as presidents in the span of those two decades.

It's sad that the likes of you no longer utilize your brains to reason as result of extreme enmity that will only keep weighing you down instead of elevating you through the ladders.
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Kriss216: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Munzy14:

This comment flashed, I say make I see this smart person, behold na kris grin

I will further studies as business keep expanding..

All this read this, read that is no longer a thing for a man aspiring to become wealthy.

As it stands, my head don lock for anything wey concern study.

If Buhari can rule the most populous black nation in the world with Nepa bill, and a Professor of Law answering him Sir and licking his asss, I'm done.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kenny9857:

You are mad
Oloriburuku eranko osi
Why are you this pained Okoro? It seems nah your second account be this grin

Please swerve boy
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Munzy14(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:

As it stands, my head don lock for anything wey concern study.

If Buhari can rule the most populous black nation in the world with Nepa bill, and a Professor of Law answering him Sir and licking his asss, I'm done.
And a man who didn't finish primary school is the leader of my state...smh..

School is good...I know I will study further...To acquire more knowledge later and probably impact...

If one can Identify problems, needs in his or her environment and provide a way out...You will go anywhere in the world.. cheesy

One of my business partners, a professor stopped by the other day with a frowning face, I asked her what the problem is, she said can I Imagine our governor appointed just a Bsc holder to chair a board where professors and PhD holders are members....

I laughed and told her, In Nigeria, you must get attached to politics to excel In almost any field..Even in business, one political post is an open door to contacts and multiple orders for you to supply your products..

People will want to Identify with you...You use money to get more money..She later smiled sha..Na truth dey bitter..

If one has only primary education and is street smart, you will likely make more than any Professor here..
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by AntiBMC(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Birniwa:

If you're illiterate of the standing fact, let me remind you of this reality. This man has been the Africa's richest man for well over two decades. Now tell me how many of your "brothers" did Nigeria have as presidents in the span of those two decades.

It's sad that the likes of you no longer utilize your brains to reason as result of extreme enmity that will only keep weighing you down instead of elevating you through the ladders.

Yen yen yen...cry me a river.

I said what I said. Drown urself if you don't like it.
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Meteng: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=GeneralDae post=109616474][/quote] Okay grin
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Kriss216: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Munzy14:

And a man who didn't finish primary school is the leader of my state...smh..

School is good...I know I will study further...To acquire more knowledge later and probably impact...

If one can Identify problems, needs in his or her environment and provide a way out...You will go anywhere in the world.. cheesy

One of my business partners, a professor stopped by the other day with a frowning face, I asked her what the problem is, she said can I Imagine our governor appointed just a Bsc holder to chair a board where professors and PhD holders are members....

I laughed and told her, In Nigeria, you must get attached to politics to excel In almost any field..Even in business, one political post is an open door to contacts and multiple orders for you to supply your products..

People will want to Identify with you...You use money to get more money..She later smiled sha..Na truth dey bitter..

If one has only primary education and is street smart, you will likely make more than any Professor here..
@bolded.. That's painful and big insult to professorship.

Sometimes I do pity Osibanjo. Man will always condescend too low before he can pass his message to his Boss. 8 years of working under Buhari will automatically reduce his IQ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Munzy14(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:

@bolded.. That's painful and big insult to professorship.

Sometimes I do pity Osibanjo. Man will always condescend too low before he can pass his message to his Boss. 8 years of working under Buhari will automatically reduce his IQ.
Sad reality... grin

Sure he must come down to his level of understanding... cheesy serious brain torture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Geeflow(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
The monopolization is greatly favouring him
Re: Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP by Kriss216: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Sad reality... grin

Sure he must come down to his level of understanding... cheesy serious brain torture.
Please always remember osibanjo in your prayers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video) / 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] / 23 Banks Got N28.7bn Inflows From Dubious MMM Transactions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.