Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? (716 Views)

How Many Bedsheets Do You Have And How Often Do You Change Them? / What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? / What's Your Worst Mistake Ever? If You Can Turn Back Time, What Will You Erase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2022
If I could reverse time, I wouldn't have dated my first boyfriend in the university because that relationship singlehandedly led to my downfall and destruction in life. I dated him for nine years during which I lost my virginity, met other guys through a bad girl he introduced to me and never graduated or served due to psychological issues stemming from the relationship. In fact my mother dreamt of me falling into a gutter the day I submitted myself to him sexually.

If you could reverse time, what time would you go back to, and what would you change?

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by doggedfighter(f): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2022
shocked
Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by NovesaTillie(f): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2022
VocalViolet:
If I could reverse time, I wouldn't have dated my first boyfriend in the university because that relationship singlehandedly led to my downfall and destruction in life. I dated him for nine years during which I lost my virginity, met other guys through a bad girl he introduced to me and never graduated or served due to psychological issues stemming from the relationship. In fact my mother dreamt of me falling into a gutter the day I submitted myself to him sexually.

If you could reverse time, what time would you go back to, and what would you change?
Sorry about your experience.
You will come out stronger than ever.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2022
NovesaTillie:

Sorry about your experience.
You will come out stronger than ever.

Thanks.

Is there a time in life you would like to reverse if you had the power to?
Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by achi4u(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Change my country of origin.

Buhari call should've been aborted grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2022
if I could reverse time I'd prevent my parents from ever meeting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Beastcub:
if I could reverse time I'd prevent my parents from ever meeting...

Chai... Why?
Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
VocalViolet:

Chai... Why?
u won't understand
Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 19, 2022
VocalViolet:

Omooooo. How did u let relationship scatter you like this... What kind of relationship was that? Even married people Attend school na... Fvng you and making you cvm like a water fountain should have affected your brains cos as soon as you cvm, u ll get your senses back
Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
henrybangs44:

Omooooo. How did u let relationship scatter you like this... What kind of relationship was that? Even married people Attend school na... Fvng you and making you cvm like a water fountain should have affected your brains cos as soon as you cvm, u ll get your senses back

Lol I do love pass Saint Valentine sha. I'm one of those over emotional people that shouldn't do anything called love at that delicate point in life when you're in the university. Cuz someone like me gets lost in it. Besides, it was my first guy.
Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
VocalViolet:

Lol I do love pass Saint Valentine sha. I'm one of those over emotional people that shouldn't do anything called love at that delicate point in life when you're in the university. Cuz someone like me gets lost in it. Besides, it was my first guy.
Woahhh!!! That's serious. Hope U've stopped making that kinda love now? It won't help you. You won't be on top if you care this much. Love ll always drag you down...

1 Like

Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
VocalViolet:

And why did u turn off the comment on ur diary? Been following that shitt... Lovely

1 Like

Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
henrybangs44:

Woahhh!!! That's serious. Hope U've stopped making that kinda love now? It won't help you. You won't be on top if you care this much. Love ll always drag you down...

Not that kind of love anymore o. Life is better now. One thing I learned is that love is not a do or die affair.
Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
VocalViolet:

Not that kind of love anymore o. Life is better now. One thing I learned is that love is not a do or die affair.
Making sense. I'm glad u learnt that. Highest I can get heartbroken is 2 days...then we move and wonder why I was even sad sef...when life's much better

1 Like

Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
henrybangs44:

And why did u turn off the comment on ur diary? Been following that shitt... Lovely

Oh, people can't comment directly on other people's diaries. That's the way nairaland set it, not me.

You have to mention me outside the diary.
Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2022
VocalViolet:

Oh, people can't comment directly on other people's diaries. That's the way nairaland set it, not me.

You have to mention me outside the diary.
Wowww!! Okay. Sha just know I'm following. It's very interesting.

And stop licking lollipop in office.. cheesy you are wicked grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2022
henrybangs44:

Wowww!! Okay. Sha just know I'm following. It's very interesting.

And stop licking lollipop in office.. cheesy you are wicked grin

Lol lollipop menace cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2022
VocalViolet:

Lol lollipop menace cheesy
grin cheesy that's torture to watch

1 Like

Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 13, 2022
oh and ive been reading your diary and.....you are quite the interesting character.....LOVE IT!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 13, 2022
seyiseven:
oh and ive been reading your diary and.....you are quite the interesting character.....LOVE IT!

Thanks! smiley
Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by ShowmeHeaven(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Being born.

I would reverse the time I was conceived .
Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
ShowmeHeaven:
Being born.

I would reverse the time I was conceived .

Probably everyone has wished that at least once in their life, lol
Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Kelechi009: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
I would reverse time to 2013, when dollar was 220 Naira and we lived in bountiful harvest.

Economy was good, food was cheap, transport was cheap, babes were cheap, life was soft.

Now every thing is hard in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Kelechi009:
I would reverse time to 2013, when dollar was 220 Naira and we lived in bountiful harvest.

Economy was good, food was cheap, transport was cheap, babes were cheap, life was soft.

Now every thing is hard in Nigeria.

Chain, you like enjoyment cheesy But who doesn't.

(1) (Reply)

Earn From Talking On Talksay App, Its Quite Easy!! / Your Spirit Aura And How It Affects Your Daily Life / Kano Gas Explosion, Extremely Horrific Says President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.