Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Help Me Build A Machine Learning Startup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Me Build A Machine Learning Startup (219 Views)

Can You Help Me Build A Livescore Website? / URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Build A Machine Learning Startup by Aljebraschool: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2022
HELP ME BUILD A MACHINE LEARNING STARTUP COMPANY �

Hello everyone, My name is Ibidunni Ridwan Ayodele the founder and lead tutor of the aljebra school of thought.

I currently applied for the "total entrepreneur startup challenge" to secure financial and mentorships to fund my idea and I'm glad to tell you that my application is one of the few with convincing ideas on how to solve world problems using mathematics and programming.

But I need your help to bring my dreams to reality

Please click this link to like my proposed project: /3rAQsOJ

Search for my project name: aljebra school

Note: you'll have to create an account before you can cast your vote!!!

#Aljebra

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Blogging On Hashnode / Global Remote Jobs For Senior Developers / Global Remote Technology Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.