Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) (41331 Views)

Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON / Super Eagles Hold First Training Session In England (Photos) / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Starzo: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2022
udomonday:
truth be told.cameroun has up the standard.especially with the pitches.
it's the attendance for me. The last edition in Egypt there were better pitches but attendance was piss poor.

Cameroonians really tried even with the covid restrictions and all their fans still turn up to add more light to the competition.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by aydultimate7(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2022
Shellsploit:
Dey will be coming back home jare.
Tunisia will defeat them by 3 goals.
am coming for you after the match...
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by aydultimate7(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2022
I pray that we score first o
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by nikky5(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2022
Davis301:

It's not true. I paid him 2k and got nothing. Do not mind him. He will give you one useless vpn that does not work. The mining speed is 300H/s. Achieving nothing. He is lying.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2022
SportsHD:
Hope we smoke those white Africans again.
"Pale" not White please.....
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Starzo: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2022
Reference:

I'm very impressed.
The standards are rising.
And it has helped the teams especially the Eagles play with so much gusto.
Nigeria should learn from this.
Quality infrastructure is not rocket science.
you people will just be looking for opportunity to try and talk down Nigeria when comparing to others. All these pitches were built specifically for this competition and and took them more than fours years to get them ready. Check back six months after the competition and see the state they'll be in.

Nigeria would also build same or better stadiums if it were to host the afcon but bad maintanance culture would ruin everything just after the competition.

The problem is mainly a sub Saharan issue and not just about Nigeria alone. Too much white elephant projects are build across sub Saharan Africa and abandoned immediately the eveny they were built for came to and end.

Naija get problem e nor mean say those ones better pass us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2022
SuyaEater:

What an idiotic inferior complex.
But he's not lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2022
My joy givers.

We are coasting to victory !!! My prayers are with y'all.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by tophumble(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Why I fear for Super Eagles against Tunisia today.

28 years ago, the national team of Zambia died in a plane crash on their way from a game in preparation for the Nations cup, the Zambian team was reconstituted, following the 1993 air disaster in which eighteen players and several staff members from the previous team were killed.

That reconstituted team played in AFCON '94 and got to the final, they played against Nigeria and Super Eagles narrowly got a 2-1 win over the new Zambia team.

In the news yesterday, we heard that the head coach and 12 players from the Tunisia National team had tested positive to COVID-19, a lot of people will see that as a work over for the Super Eagles.

I want to advise our boys to take the game today with all the seriousness it deserves because 'dog wey dey inside book fit bite person'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Go Eagles!

success all the way
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2022
Starzo:

you people will just be looking for opportunity to try and talk down Nigeria when comparing to others. All these pitches were built specifically for this competition and and took them more than fours years to get them ready. Check back six months after the competition and see the state they'll be in.

Nigeria would also build same or better stadiums if it were to host the afcon but bad maintanance culture would ruin everything just after the competition.

The problem is mainly a sub Saharan issue and not just about Nigeria alone. Too much white elephant projects are build across sub Saharan Africa and abandoned immediately the eveny they were built for came to and end.

Yeah, bro. Like the one that thunderstorm reduced to rubles under one night in 2002 ( can't remember when), at Abuja.

The truth is the black African is cursed with excessive greed and a dubious personality. Honesty - 0; integrity - 0; accountability - 0;
Crime is in the DNA and we don't really see anything wrong in stealing money entrusted in our care. We repress our conscience for pecuniary gain. Sad.

Stop trying to launder anyone's image cos the truth is there for all to see. Nigeria, just like all other African countries, is a very corrupt country, made up of corrupt individuals. No more no less.

If it were not so, the amount of facility in Nigeria will make most other foreign countries uninteresting for us to visit.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Chiboto414: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2022
What time is the game starting abeg
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Chiboto414:
What time is the game starting abeg
8pm
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Heychpee: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2022
this stadium mad o
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2022
dollynnn:
This one they are snapping pictures while training,make they no go flop
It is standard. The team has a media officer.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2022
I had bad dream bout eagles vs Tunis, Tunis won via penalty shootouts. So painful but still wish eagles the best.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by paparazi232(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2022
All I know is" IT'S COMING HOME"
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Starzo: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2022
jclassiq:

Yeah, bro. Like the one that thunderstorm reduced to rubles under one night in 2002 ( can't remember when), at Abuja.

The truth is the black African is cursed with excessive greed and a dubious personality. Honesty - 0; integrity - 0; accountability - 0;
Crime is in the DNA and we don't really see anything wrong in stealing money entrusted in our care. We repress our conscience for pecuniary gain. Sad.

Stop trying to launder anyone's image cos the truth is there for all to see. Nigeria, just like all other African countries, is a very corrupt country, made up of corrupt individuals. No more no less.

If it were not so, the amount of facility in Nigeria will make most other foreign countries uninteresting for us to visit.
you just echoed my sentiment

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Dbakre1: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2022
It's not abnormal to take photos during training session, all sport teams globally has media department that documents their activities.
Let's criticize constructively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Cooleasy(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2022
Afam4eva:
Abeg, make dem win oo. I put one milla for the game.
Bros, how can I put money for the game too?
And when is the match showing?
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by showafrica(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2022
Reference:
The training pitch looks immaculate.
Very un-African.

I am still surprised how Cameroon was able to achieve this, I thought Black African pitch cannot be green due to temperature. Africa is just a stone throw to success if they will understand what humanity is all about.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Unigrad:

I read a news yesterday that almost half of the Tunisia team including the coach have contacted covid 19 and the match might not possibly hold.
Victory to the super Eagle.
the match is holding
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2022
Starzo:

So, are you not 'talking down' Nigeria as well with your 'bad maintenance culture'.... and part of the 'you people'.
If you are living in falsehood and denial, it is not mandatory for everyone.
Where is your National Stadium and for how many years has it been out of action and in disrepair and for what reason.
The last time your National team played in Nigeria, what was the condition of the pitch...
If I see a good thing, I commend it and lament that my country, a nation with far more resources cannot meet up, what is your problem with that.
Today there are a dozen African countries that can host AFCON in a heartbeat because they 'have it', Nigeria is not one of them.
Just humble yourselves and learn please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by excanny: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2022
5 first team Tunisian players just recovered from Covid last night.

Bad news for Super eagles. grin Straight win for Tunisia
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by ecoco2014(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
I had bad dream bout eagles vs Tunis, Tunis won via penalty shootouts. So painful but still wish eagles the best.
I saw a vision of Nigeria leading 2-0 at half time. I pray they won full time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by phemmyfour: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Reference:
The training pitch looks immaculate.
Very un-African.
It's new, in six months time... Africa will happen to it
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by phemmyfour: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Go back and sleep, and dream again... the match ended 2-0 in favour of one of the eagles

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by BankyGee(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2022
SuyaEater:

What an idiotic inferior complex.
Are you normal?
What's the meaning of this?
Must you type this nonsense before making your point? That's if you're even making any point undecided angry
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by leathalbeast: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2022
In the mind of these silly nigerians, they think they will win the afcon! Tweaaa, we are waiting for ur eba brothers in accra in march... Come for ur defeat..hahaha
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2022
And u can't even put ordinary time to Ur post for reminder ?
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2022
See as Cameroun looks like Europe in pictures.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Icon79(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2022
How much?

O pari

Shalommy:
Goodluck guys, that cup is ours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win / Tani Adewumi: 12-year-old Nigerian Chess Prodigy Granted Asylum In The US / Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.