Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) (41199 Views)

Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON / Super Eagles Hold First Training Session In England (Photos) / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2022
More like photo shoot

Training and smiling
grin
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
Go back and sleep, and dream again... the match ended 2-0 in favour of one of the eagles
quote me after d match
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Panda7(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Its a sure win if you know
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Wishing them all d best...go eagles
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
I had bad dream bout eagles vs Tunis, Tunis won via penalty shootouts. So painful but still wish eagles the best.
We cast and bined that dream in Jesus name.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
I had bad dream bout eagles vs Tunis, Tunis won via penalty shootouts. So painful but still wish eagles the best.
We cast and bined that dream in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by dfrost: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
EXLOVER:
Me as a footballer would prefer night training than day

You dissipate less energy but then won't it be counterproductive when they play during the day?
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Volksguys1985: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
Good, I see them thrashing Tunisia today, anything other than trouncing them is unacceptable.

Their performance so far is commendable, they should not disappoint us today.

Happy Sunday nairalanders.
pls what time is the match
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
I just hope they won't disappoint us now that the expectation is high......We have seen shockers in this AFCON, I don't want our situation to be like that of our noisy neighbours that ended in premium tears.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by soojar(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Afam4eva:
Abeg, make dem win oo. I put one milla for the game.

You want to Bam Ba?

If you want to chill with the big boys, this is how the thing goes
1m
300k first half under 1.5
100k correct score first half 0 : 0
250k under 2.5
100k Tunisia to win
250k (stake at 55mins) Nigeria to qualify

Worst outcome with this you gain 80k
Best outcome with the scenario you gain 450k

Drink water drop cup
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
dollynnn:
This one they are snapping pictures while training,make they no go flop

Is the players that are snapping the pictures?
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Starzo: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Reference:

So, are you not 'talking down' Nigeria as well with your 'bad maintenance culture'.... and part of the 'you people'.
If you are living in falsehood and denial, it is not mandatory for everyone.
Where is your National Stadium and for how many years has it been out of action and in disrepair and for what reason.
The last time your National team played in Nigeria, what was the condition of the pitch...
If I see a good thing, I commend it and lament that my country, a nation with far more resources cannot meet up, what is your problem with that.
Today there are a dozen African countries that can host AFCON in a heartbeat because they 'have it', Nigeria is not one of them.
Just humble yourselves and learn please.

And yet it took the Cameroon you're bathing with praises more than four years to prepare for just this one. Egypt had to step in the last time cuz Cameroon couldn't ready the facilities needed on time to have hosted in 2019.

Did you watch the afcon qualifiers and world cup qualifiers??. If you did you would have seen the terrible pitches majority of the matches were played on across the continent.
Morocco played all their matches at home cuz the other nations in their group didn't have up to standard pitches.

When Nigeria visited cape Verde did u see the backyard field the match was played on? Car couldn't play their home matches on home home soil cuz they had no good pitch.

And yet you talk about a 'dozen' Africa countries that can host the afcon in a heartbeat when even the current host you are asslicking had to ask for four extra two years before they could properly host one.

Yes, we have our own problems but atleast we played all our qualifying games in Nigeria.

Lastly, apart from south Africa and the three northern Africa countries, Algeria, Egypt and Morocco, name the atleast remaining eight countries you've watched their local leagues and have seen even two FIFA standard/approved pitches been used for their local league matches that would make up the 'dozen' who could host the nation's cup in a heartbeat.

Infact I'll make it easier for you. Add just three to the four I listed(making seven of the acclaimed dozen) and I'll eat the 'humble pie'.

If you can't then go bury your self loathing, ignorant and hypocritical self in the mud.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by otipoju(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shellsploit:
Dey will be coming back home jare.
Tunisia will defeat them by 3 goals.

Chai. No dey play rough play na.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by otipoju(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
tophumble:
Why I fear for Super Eagles against Tunisia today.

28 years ago, the national team of Zambia died in a plane crash on their way from a game in preparation for the Nations cup, the Zambian team was reconstituted, following the 1993 air disaster in which eighteen players and several staff members from the previous team were killed.

That reconstituted team played in AFCON '94 and got to the final, they played against Nigeria and Super Eagles narrowly got a 2-1 win over the new Zambia team.

In the news yesterday, we heard that the head coach and 12 players from the Tunisia National team had tested positive to COVID-19, a lot of people will see that as a work over for the Super Eagles.

I want to advise our boys to take the game today with all the seriousness it deserves because 'dog wey dey inside book fit bite person'

Nice imput. The term though is " Walk Over" meaning an uncontested victory and for sports should be used when the other team fails to turn up for the contest as scheduled.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
EXLOVER:
Me as a footballer would prefer night training than day

So you could go sneak out to carry ur olosho
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
They don't look serious in that training.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
ifiokjohn:
bined abi ? no p
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Raph82(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sound coach, getting them well accustomed to night encounter, no excuse for failure, this man is determined.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by pargelenis(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
leathalbeast:
In the mind of these silly nigerians, they think they will win the afcon! Tweaaa, we are waiting for ur eba brothers in accra in march... Come for ur defeat..hahaha
It has been 40 years since Ghana won AFCON and so your frustration is understandable. To make matters worse, your new husband, Mr Comoros, made you his new beach on his island grin

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shellsploit:
Dey will be coming back home jare.
Tunisia will defeat them by 3 goals.
l disagree with you, l am predicting either 2 - 1, 1- 0, penalty shoot out >>> all in favor of the Super Eagles tongue
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Shellsploit: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
AngelicBeing:
l disagree with you, l am predicting either 2 - 1, 1- 0, penalty shoot out >>> all in favor of the Super Eagles tongue

Issokay grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by hiltop2: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
My fear:
Our keeper should not just make a costly mistake
undecided
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by nickyj19: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
I see Tunisia qualify for next round This I av seen....
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by banqalee(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
I'm looking for who to lend me 10,000 naira. With interest returns.

Keystone bank.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by BLEBLEDINHO(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Good job
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by BLEBLEDINHO(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
nickyj19:
I see Tunisia qualify for next round This I av seen....
Nigeria is going to win the match with ease.
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Hiq0: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Good
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by nickyj19: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
BLEBLEDINHO:
. Nigeria is going to win the match with ease.
my hear word abeg undecided
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by nickyj19: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
country wey win everybody for group stage

But can't win Tunisia in round 16 is that one a country undecided
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
ifiokjohn:
no Dey doubt my dream... painful exit
Re: Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) by Shellsploit: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
AngelicBeing:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Just Won N58million Yesterday In 1960bet / Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) / EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.