Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,416 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title (23487 Views)

Israel Adesanya Beats Robert Whittaker To Retain His Title / The Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman Retains His World Title / Kamaru Usman Retains his UFC Welterweight Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title by Jaycobbs(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Man,
Can I dm you, please?

Of course
Re: Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title by PaNnamdi: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Passionate888:

They do test on them
Guy go there I can assure u no matter how trained you are,u nor go survive first round if u nor take drugs.

The UFC guys take drugs minutes before the match start,And the tests UFC guys does na scam
Re: Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title by HBB1(m): 4:52am On Jan 24, 2022
meobizy:
After watching EFC Africa I realized these UFC guys use performance enhancers of sorts. There, fights hardly went past the second round because the body — no matter how trained — eventually succumbs to repeated physical punishment. The UFC tests for performance enhancers throughout the year, however I believe the most obvious ones are taken a few minutes before their bouts. Some of their athletes are obvious druggies and it shows in their physical appearance.

What drugs do they take minutes before the fight if I may ask?
Re: Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title by HBB1(m): 4:54am On Jan 24, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Guy go there I can assure u no matter how trained you are,u nor go survive first round if u nor take drugs.

The UFC guys take drugs minutes before the match start,And the tests UFC guys does na scam

You work for the UFC or USADA to know this?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title by meobizy(f): 6:39am On Jan 24, 2022
HBB1:

What drugs do they take minutes before the fight if I may ask?
Likely cocaine, adderall, meth, coffee pills and pharmaceutical enhancements. Quick acting substances so they can hold attention for long periods while blocking pain. I don’t know how EPO works, that’s a big thing in the MMA community.
Re: Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title by HBB1(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2022
meobizy:
Likely cocaine, adderall, meth, coffee pills and pharmaceutical enhancements. Quick acting substances so they can hold attention for long periods while blocking pain. I don’t know how EPO works, that’s a big thing in the MMA community.

And wjen they pee in a bottle or have their blood tests done afterwards, it would not show, yeah?

Or how did they catch Jones using PEDs?
Re: Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title by justi4jesu(f): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2022
TheKingsmann:
No one cares

You do, else you wouldn't have had the time to reply me. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title by meobizy(f): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2022
HBB1:

And wjen they pee in a bottle or have their blood tests done afterwards, it would not show, yeah?

Or how did they catch Jones using PEDs?
Where’s your debate going? There’s no point asking obvious questions.

Jones has gotten caught; long before fights, a few hours before fights and sometimes after fights. When they get blood work done afterwards, it shows. They can’t flush it until months after dosage. They are athletes, taking risks is part of their job. They are also willing to take risks to ensure success.
Re: Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title by HBB1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
meobizy:
Where’s your debate going? There’s no point asking obvious questions.

Jones has gotten caught; long before fights, a few hours before fights and sometimes after fights. When they get blood work done afterwards, it shows. They can’t flush it until months after dosage. They are athletes, taking risks is part of their job. They are also willing to take risks to ensure success.

Aunty, they get tested.

Thats where my debate is going.

There are videos of fighters getting tested after fights.

If you wonder why they can fight while bloodied, means you have not been in a fight before nor understand what adrenaline does to you.

Soldiers get shot in the heat of battle and dont even know until later.

Fighters fight with broken fists and don't feel the pain that much until later.

Or if Ngannou were on drugs or Mcgregor, why are they known to tire easily?

Besides the drugs won't prevent you from being knocked out?

1 Like

Re: Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title by meobizy(f): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
HBB1:

Aunty, they get tested.

Thats where my debate is going.

There are videos of fighters getting tested after fights.

If you wonder why they can fight while bloodied, means you have not been in a fight before nor understand what adrenaline does to you.

Soldiers get shot in the heat of battle and dont even know until later.

Fighters fight with broken fists and don't feel the pain that much until later.

Or if Ngannou were on drugs or Mcgregor, why are they known to tire easily?

Besides the drugs won't prevent you from being knocked out?

I’m done with you. They are on drugs. End of story.
Re: Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title by HBB1(m): 5:44am On Jan 25, 2022
meobizy:
I’m done with you. They are on drugs. End of story.

Na you dey sell give them naw
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Plusvalenze Gate: Prosecutors Hand Juventus 15-point Deduction / Japan Vs Spain FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (2 - 1) On 1st December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.