Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

- Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (674 Views)

JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money / I Was Duped By Someone Name Martha Annu Dara Who Posted A Phone On Jiji / Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2022
I think it is like a bass booster, I just listen to music on my phone and the quality is not as good as it used to be.
Re: by chatinent: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2022
Which of the things are you asking? Use an arrow to indicate.
Re: by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: by Ahmback(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2022
that should be the mouthpiece na....... Or check if your phone is Vibrating. Like put it on Vibration mode and check if it'll work
Re: by chatinent: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:

Sorry please, it's this as shown in the pix below.

More of a loudspeaker it looks like.
Re: by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Ahmback:
that should be the mouthpiece na....... Or check if your phone is Vibrating. Like put it on Vibration mode and check if it'll work

You got it, it's the vibration.

Thanks
Re: by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2022
chatinent:

More of a loudspeaker it looks like.

It's for vibration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Ahmback(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:

You got it, it's the vibration.
Thanks
So how you go do am now
Re: by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Ahmback:
So how you go do am now

I will give it to the engineer to fix it since he was the one that did a bad job erstwhile
Re: by Harrykn: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
AdeOri99:
Hi phone engineers.

I just did a replacement on my phone, but I wasn't careful while loosening the bolt so I got something that I thought to be the mouthpiece detached, but I was surprised that I got a call after then, and my caller was able to hear me clearly.

Note: I recently took the phone to an engineer who repaired the charging port, but it stop working the next day (yesterday) ad today being Sunday, the engineer won't be around, that is why I fix it myself by changing the down board to an old phone I got, that is equally a similar model.

Now, to the issue, what is that round attachment pictured below if it is not the mouthpiece. (The mouthpiece is the golden square thing beside the round attachment that I thought to be the mouthpiece)

That is the phone vibrator, it enhances sound and notifications even music.it doesn’t come with a new down panel so you’ll always have to replace it from the old panel. Always be patient and avoid opening your phone by yourself because you could have tempered with the screen’s flex and that alone would require replacement.
The old down-panel might be fault that’s why you couldn’t get the quality you expect.
Re: by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Harrykn:

That is the phone vibrator, it enhances sound and notifications even music.it doesn’t come with a new down panel so you’ll always have to replace it from the old panel. Always be patient and avoid opening your phone by yourself because you could have tempered with the screen’s flex and that alone would require replacement.
The old down-panel might be fault that’s why you couldn’t get the quality you expect.

Thanks a lot, I notices the music quality is no longer good
Re: by Homeboiy: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
THat is the vibrator

The mouth piece is that rectangular glass Ic that you are seeing below.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 14 Thread / #### / ONE Ui 5.0 On S21 Ultra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.