Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

How To Share Your Phone Screen Wirelessly To Your Windows 10 Laptop! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Share Your Phone Screen Wirelessly To Your Windows 10 Laptop! (759 Views)

How To Share Battery Wirelessly To Iphone / My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Share Your Phone Screen Wirelessly To Your Windows 10 Laptop! by Smartdepotng: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z3bNyqXezY

There are few reasons why I like to share my smartphone Screen to my laptop and control my phone from the my Windows 10 laptop.

There is a free (native) Windows 10 feature that allows you do that - Project to this PC. Once your Android phone has Screen Cast or Screen Mirroring or Wireless Display function, then, you can project your phone to your Windows 10 PC or Laptop.

Unfortunately, Microsoft removed this feature after Windows 10 version 1903 update but in the video, I showed how to easily enable it and enjoy this wonderful feature.

Let me hear from you in the comments section if you read this...

1 Like

Re: How To Share Your Phone Screen Wirelessly To Your Windows 10 Laptop! by 1Alex: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Cool

1 Like

Re: How To Share Your Phone Screen Wirelessly To Your Windows 10 Laptop! by Mohbola(f): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
I do this too grin
Re: How To Share Your Phone Screen Wirelessly To Your Windows 10 Laptop! by d3cod3r(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Very nice just like samsung dex mode.
Re: How To Share Your Phone Screen Wirelessly To Your Windows 10 Laptop! by DSHADOWWALKER: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
d3cod3r:
Very nice just like samsung dex mode.

Samsung dex mode is far more advanced,this one is only screen mirroring,with samsung dex,you get to access stuff on your phone through the system, and use your system or your phone as a system
Re: How To Share Your Phone Screen Wirelessly To Your Windows 10 Laptop! by Smartdepotng: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
tobidavid64:
please my itel p31 doesn't have cast on the display settings
Many Midrange Android phones don't have that function. But you can use this app to do it
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.douwan.droidusbsource

(1) (Reply)

Ever Gotten Tuesday Offer From Mtn / Techno Pouvoir 2 For Sale / New Age Iron Man Mini Earbud First Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.