Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men (3386 Views)

'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) / Bible Does Not Condemn Abortion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / The Bible Does Not Support Drinking Alcohol, Don't Let Anyone Fool You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2022

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Justice4Toto: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Continue
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
16-year-old suspected female cultist caught sleeping with 52 menPublished on August 17, 2015 By Danielle Ogbeche
Sex positionA 16-year-old secondary school dropout, Ifechukwu Atunanya, has been arrested by policemen from the Anambra State Police Command while allegedly having sex with over 52 young men inside a bush in what looked like an initiation ceremony.

According to reports, the suspects were all rounded up in the bush in Awka and are reportedly members of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity, during the initiation of new members.

Ifechukwu, on her arrest, claimed she was forced to sleep with every male member of the cult during her initiation.

According to the state Commissioner of Police, Hosea Karma, the police acted on an intelligence tip-off that the cult members and their new entrants were in a bush performing some rituals, explaining that some items including guns, machetes and several wraps of Indian hemp, were recovered from them.

On apprehension, the Police said the suspects confirmed that as part of their ritual, every male member of the cult will sleep with every prospective female member.

“This they did in order to secure their oath of secrecy and it was during the raid we arrested ifechukwu,” Hosea stated.

At the police station, Ifechukwu claimed that she had to travel to Anambra from Abuja just to witness the initiation of new members.

In her statement, she said:

“I joined them three months ago and during my initiation; I was forced to have sex with every registered male member of the cult present that night. I was given sedatives so as not to feel what they were doing. It was not easy, but I bore the pain,” she said.

“The day we were initiated, I was the only girl in their midst. I was determined to be a successful member. I was further convinced to stay because I discovered that they were more honorable men than the other cult groups.

“I am sorry for myself and would love to be given the opportunity to go back to school,” she sobbed.

She went further to say she never knew that it was crime to be a cult member.

“I am so sorry,” Ifechukwu begged.

Another member, Ugochukwu Agbazuo, also said they are all undergraduates of various institutions in Anambra.

“Apart from some of our national leaders, we are all students. I was initiated into the cult while I was still in my first year. I had no choice but to join them because of the harassment in school. I discovered that most of the Engineering students in my school were members of different cult groups.”

Speaking further, Ugochukwu added: “If you identify with a known cult in school, the lecturers will respect you. You don’t have to buy handouts. This was why I joined them.”

“We did not steal or harass innocent people. The guns that were found with us were bought in case there was a clash in school. It is our leaders who are all graduates and working across the country that normally assists us to secure the arms. It is strictly for protection and one of the rules of our group is that you must read and pass your exams on merit,” he added.

On the issue of rape, Ugochukwu admitted that it only happened with female members.

“A female intending member cannot undergo the rigorous process during the initiation. So, our leaders suggested that the best way to get them under oath is for every registered member to have sex with her during initiation.

“She would be given sedatives during the process so that she will not physically feel the pain. Ifechukwu’s case was better because we were only 52 registered males present on the day of her initiation. All of our female members were raped,” he noted.

As the story goes, Ifechukuw’s parents, who hail from Anambra State, are still alive. However, she said that they were not aware of her secret cult activities.

“I am from a poor family and I wanted to be the light that will change the situation in my family. I got to know about the cult activity through a friend. She assured me that all the connections that I needed in life will be made if I joined the group,” Ifechukwu stated.
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
The truth hits home as well pan worship all over the world.
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by HarshBitterTrut: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
PAN IS SIMPLY ONE, OF THE MANY NAMES OF SATAN AND, AS THEY SAY, THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS!

Update added at the end.

So, to help you get a clearer picture, here are some more details for you to consider.

Please do your own research on the subject. Ask God to lead you, he knows best.

PAN — GREEK GOAT GOD OF THE FOREST AND OF CHAOS

Pan, a Greek goat pagan nature god of the woods, a sylvan, and satyr or faun played the pan pipes or flute. Pan – as a prefix means “all”. The ancient scholars of Alexandria believed that Pan personified the Natural Cosmos, and the word Pantheism is derived from this idea, that all Nature is God and that God is All Nature: not merely a manifestation of the material world but the Animus Mundi, the spirit of the natural world. A panacea is a cure for all diseases. Pangea is the original one continent from which all our continents drifted. Pan seems to personify the concept of wisdom through oneness with Nature and so he was called the “Pangenitor’ the all-begetter. Pan is where we derive the words panic and pandemonium. Pan had a very dark nature, as the Hunter and Pursuer who was prone to violence and madness at times, he was called ‘Panphage’ the all-devourer. The word is also a term used on movie sets to describe the lateral movement of the camera when filming. Flutes or pan pipes as windpipes are woodwinds and also wind instruments. Pan is shown on the cover of the classic book The Wind in the Willows. As a fish-tailed sea-goat Aegipan is associated with Capricorn and also Enki or Oannes. As the horned goat god or satyr, he is the manifestation of Lucifer/Satan. The song Stairway to Heaven features a recorder that mimics a soft pan flute at the beginning of the song almost whispering like the whispering wind that’s referenced in the song. The songs Stairway to Heaven, Hotel California and The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper all contain thinly veiled references to Lucifer, the Light-bearer. The album Sgt. Peppers even has the song Lucy (Lucifer) in the Sky with Diamonds. Lucifer according to the dictionary is actually female and is Venus.

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by HarshBitterTrut: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
The Coronavirus is the common cold hyped up to be a killer virus Even Lucifer's prophets pushed the lie Coronavirus is a deadly virus and God is behind it. grin The Most High is the foundation of wisdom not stupidity. Any man that is a prophet from Him would not tell you Coronavirus is a deadly virus yet the actual truth that it's Satan's plot to depopulate the righteous. Satan also known as Pan as in the Pandemic is out to change the world order to make wickedness good in the sight of men.

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Isaiah 58
King James Version
58 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
The Koran and Jewish tradition suggest the following reason for Abraham’s departure from Ur: King Nimrod of Ur (or Babylon) tried to have young Abraham burned alive for refusing to worship local gods. Divine forces intervened to protect him. According to a Jewish story King Nimrod was told a prophet that a man would rise up against him and his pagan religion and Nimrod believed that Abraham might be this man and forced him to flee.

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Racism is Black Codes created by the Askenaski Southern slave owners. Most Whites had no choice but to go along with it because there was lines even rich Whites couldn't cross. Those lines were no different than the COVID mandates they carry tremendous weight. Did you know you couldn't get into HBCUs unless you could pass a paper bag test and a fine tooth comb test? Yes the Boule started off as mulattos fathered by Askenaski slave owners and Creole women and they also enforced the Black Codes.

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Devil cults sending spies into churches, satanic pastors performing rituals to increase their numbers and causing death of members for sacrifice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLsnPQcXNA
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by HarshBitterTrut: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
And the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and said unto her, Entice him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may prevail against him, that we may bind him to afflict him: and we will give thee every one of us eleven hundred pieces of silver.

Jezebels are the naked weapons of evil sodomite men who prefer man love to women yet use women for procreation and against righteous men.

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sex has tremendous consequences for women which is why prostitution must made illegal to keep the land free of demons. I saw a Nairaland movie once about a young lady struggling to get a bank job. And everywhere she went she got turned down for not being qualified enough. Some even tried to use the young lady for sex to get a job yet she remained dignified and prayed. Once she received a bank job the bank manager a male threatened to fire her if she did give him sex. To make a long story short the movie ended tragic for the young lady and reminded me of the true life struggles of women to protect their bodies and spirits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzt0A19C0eU

Feminists are the naked weapons of evil sodomite men not the Lord's justice.
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by HarshBitterTrut: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:

MK-Ultra & mind control

The CIA's horrific mind control experiments.
​#DeFundCIA
The Secrets of Mind Control

This mind control summary is based on astonishing excerpts from three landmark books: Bluebird by Colin Ross, MD; Mind Controllers by Armen Victorian; and A Nation Betrayed by Carol Rutz. The authors provide hundreds of footnotes to support their thorough research. Their revealing information is derived largely from 18,000 pages of declassified CIA mind control documents. To order these key documents from the U.S. government, click here.

The Secret Agenda of Mind Control
Please note: the letters and numbers after each paragraph denote the book and page number from which the information was taken. BB–Bluebird MC–Mind Controllers NB–A Nation Betrayed.
A declassified CIA document dated 7 Jan 1953 [1] describes the creation of multiple personality in 19-year old girls. "These subjects have clearly demonstrated that they can pass from a fully awake state to a deep H [hypnotic] controlled state ... by telephone, by receiving written matter, or by the use of code, signal, or words and that control of those hypnotized can be passed from one individual to another without great difficulty. It has also been shown by experimentation with these girls that they can act as unwilling couriers for information purposes." BB 32Under the provisions of the National Security Act of 1947, the CIA was established. One of the main areas investigated by the CIA was mind control. The program was motivated by Soviet, Chinese, and North Korean use of mind control techniques. The CIA originated its first program in 1950 under the name BLUEBIRD. MKULTRA officially began in 1953. In 1973, tipped off about forthcoming investigations, CIA Director Richard Helms ordered the destruction of any MKULTRA records. [2] MC 3, 10, 17
The Senate Intelligence Committee did find some records during its investigation in 1976. Senator Frank Church, who led the congressional investigations of the CIA's unlawful actions, said that the agency was "a rogue elephant" operating above the law as it plotted assassinations, illegally spied on thousands of Americans, and even drugged citizens in its effort to develop new weapons for its covert arsenal. [3] In 1977, through a Freedom of Information Act request, 16,000 pages of mind control documents were found as part of the Agency's financial history. That is how this information has been pieced together. MC 5, 18, NB xvi, 38
The CIA Mind Control Projects
A CIA document dated 10 Feb 1954 [4] describes an experiment on the creation of unsuspecting assassins: "Miss [deleted] was then instructed (having expressed a fear of firearms) that she would use every method at her disposal to awaken Miss [deleted] (now in a deep hypnotic sleep) and failing this, she would pick up a pistol and fire it at Miss [deleted]. She was instructed that she would not hesitate to "kill." Miss [deleted] carried out these suggestions including firing the (unloaded) gun at [deleted]. After proper suggestions were made, both were awakened. Miss [deleted] expressed absolute denial that the foregoing sequence had happened." BB 36, 37MKULTRA grew into a mammoth undertaking. The nature of the research included these specific problems:
Can we create by post-H (hypnotic) control an action contrary to an individual's basic moral principles?
Can we "alter" a person's personality? Can we guarantee total amnesia under any and all conditions?
Could we seize a subject and in the space of an hour by post-H control have him crash an airplane?
Can we devise a system for making unwilling subjects into willing agents and then transfer that control to untrained agency agents in the field by use of codes or identifying signs? NB 13, 14, 28 [5]

In a 1971 Science Digest article [6], Dr. G.H. Estabrooks states, "By the 1920's clinical hypnotists learned to split certain individuals into multiple personalities like Jeckyl-Hydes. During WWII, I worked this technique with a Marine lieutenant I'll call Jones. I split his personality into Jones A and Jones B. Jones A, once a 'normal' Marine, became entirely different. He talked communist doctrine and meant it. He was welcomed enthusiastically by communist cells, and was deliberately given a dishonorable discharge. Jones B was the deeper personality, knew all the thoughts of Jones A, and was 'imprinted' to say nothing during conscious phases. All I had to do was hypnotize him, get in touch with Jones B, and I had a pipeline straight into the Communist camp." BB 167-169 [For more on CIA mind control projects, click here.]
Dr. Jose Delgado, a neurosurgeon and Yale professor, [7][8][9] received funding for brain electrode research on children and adults. In the 1950s, he developed a miniature electrode placed within an individual's cranium capable of receiving and transmitting electronic signals. Delgado was able to control the movements of his subjects by pushing buttons on a remote transmitter. He demonstrated by wiring a fully-grown bull. With the device in place, Delgado stepped into the ring with the bull. The animal charged towards the experimenter – and then suddenly stopped, just before it reached him. The powerful beast had been stopped with the simple action of pushing a button on a small box held in Delgado's hand. [10] MC 147, BB 88
The Mind Control Doctors
In the second half of the 20th century, mind control projects resulted in extensive political abuse of psychiatry. Many thousands were subjected to unethical mind control experiments by leading psychiatrists and medical schools. Mind control experimentation was not only tolerated by medical professionals, but published in psychiatric and medical journals. Dr. William Sweet participated in both brain electrode implant experiments and the injection of uranium into medical patients at Harvard University. [11][12] Army doctors were involved in LSD testing at least until the late 1970's. Subjects of LSD experiments included children as young as five years old, and brain electrodes were implanted in children as young as 11 years of age. BB, pg. K, 1, 21
Linda MacDonald was a victim of Dr. Ewen Cameron's [13][14][15][16] destructive mind control experiments in 1963. Dr. Cameron was president of the American and World Psychiatric Associations. He used a "treatment" which involved intensive application of these brainwashing techniques; drug disinhibition, prolonged sleep, and prolonged psychological isolation. These were combined with ECT [Electro Convulsive Therapy]. [17][18][19]The amount of electricity introduced into Linda's brain exceeded by 76.5 times the maximum amount recommended. Dr. Cameron's technique resulted in permanent and complete amnesia. A class action suit against the CIA for Dr. Cameron's MKULTRA experiments was settled out of court for $750,000, divided among eight plaintiffs in 1988. BB 126, 181-187 For more on the mind control doctors, click here.
26 July 1963, Memorandum For: Director of Central Intelligence [20] From: CIA Inspector General
The concepts involved in manipulating behavior are found by many people both within and outside the Agency [CIA] to be distasteful and unethical. Nevertheless, there have been major accomplishments both in research and operational employment. Over the ten-year life of the program many additional avenues to the control of human behavior have been designated under the MKULTRA charter, including radiation, electro-shock, and harassment substances. Some activities raise questions of legality. A final phase of the testing places the rights and interests of US citizens in jeopardy.
Technical Services Division initiated a program for covert testing of materials on unwitting US citizens in 1955. TSD has pursued a philosophy of minimum documentation in keeping with the high sensitivity of the projects. Some files contained little or no data at all. There are just two individuals in TSD who have full knowledge of the MKULTRA program. NB 108-113

Feminism was created by the CIA experiments on mind control over female children. It's nothing more than the revising of ancient Jezebel spells to use women as agents to take down righteous men. Alot of teenage girls who go missing end up in sex prostitution and or these mind control programs to raise them up as naked weapons for Satan.

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
See with the eyes of the LORD and you will see His enemies.
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by HarshBitterTrut: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by HarshBitterTrut: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:

Every other religion is except for the Black Jewish faith practiced homosexuality as apart of their conscious understanding of the universe. This includes gay male priests and gay female priests to attend to their false deities.

According to custom, the Rain Queen must shun public functions, and can only communicate with her people through her male or female councillors.

Every November she presides over the annual Rainmaking ceremony at her royal compound in Khetlhakone Village.

She is not supposed to marry, but has many "wives", as they are referred to in the Balobedu language. These are not spouses in the usual sense of the word; as a queen regnant, she has the equivalent of royal court servants, or ladies-in-waiting), sent from many villages all over the Balobedu Kingdom. These wives were selected by The Queen's Royal Council and in general are from the households of the subject chiefs. This ritual of "bride giving" is strictly a form of diplomacy to ensure loyalty to the Queen.

The Rain Queen's mystical rain making powers are believed to be reflected in the lush garden which surrounds her royal compound.

We are doing Gematria right off the front page of Blade sodomite magazine to show you devils are behind all this including the magazine.

Guessing Game

Value: 491

490: Cloister, fervor, mystery.
400: Art, love, passion.
90: Not very perceptive, error, affliction.
1: Passion, ambition, ardor.

goddess tiamat

Value: 491

490: Cloister, fervor, mystery.
400: Art, love, passion.
90: Not very perceptive, error, affliction.
1: Passion, ambition, ardor.

What is Tiamat the goddess of?
Tiamat, a Babylonian personification of saltwater who is generally depicted as a dragon, created the first gods out of her union with Apsu, the personification of freshwater. According to the Enuma Elish, the Babylonian creation epic, she was eventually destroyed by the god Marduk, who split her body in half.

Is Tiamat evil?
Tiamat is a greedy, vain, and arrogant goddess who embodies all the strengths of evil dragonkind, and few of their weaknesses. The Queen of Evil Dragons demands reverence, homage, supplication, and tribute from her subjects. She is sometimes called "Her Dark Majesty" or simply "Dark Queen".

Is Tiamat a dragon in mythology?

Tiamat is the Mesopotamian goddess associated with primordial chaos and the salt sea best known from the Babylonian epic Enuma Elish. ... She is depicted, in later periods, as a female serpent or dragon based on vague descriptions of her in Enuma Elish, but no iconography exists from ancient Mesopotamia

It's only a guessing game to those without understanding that homosexuality is occult worship. Here we have an ancient Jezebel spirit in the form of the Babylonian goddess Tiamat being conjured by the Biden Illuminati. So it appears Pres. Biden is hiding behind the power of witches and this is why Vice President Kamala Harris is so essential to his administration despite her low approval rating. Never underestimate people's hidden abilities Kamala middle name is Diva which means she is a powerful Jezebel witch.

So which Diva will it be that Pres. Biden selects for the Supreme Court? grin I will let you figure it out I give way to much.

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Richwallet:
Genesis 3:4-5
King James Version
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Pagans believe they are gods and goddesses. The I am god new agers who make up the world of Satan.

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Evil men are behind the intimacy gadget industry which is a two fold plan to undermine the woman. 1st plan is to have women seeking the battery constant or manual inanimate object stimulation over a man and thus drive her away from male companionship. 2nd plan, did you know over stimulation of the female sex organ can lead to low egg count? Yes and this is all apart of the depopulation agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkZ7LX0KA3k
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
War on Crack Targets Minorities Over Whites : Cocaine: Records show federal officials almost solely prosecute nonwhites. U.S. attorney denies race is a factor.
BY DAN WEIKEL
MAY 21, 1995 12 AM PT
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nothing but the Askenaskis controlling Blackmen through their own women. Convincing women they are independent when they are simply being pimped.

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
The Jezebel spirit was created by evil wizards i.e perverted priests who desired to use feminine energy for their mind control over the people. Anyone under the control by a spirit is not in control of the spirit but it controls them. Demon possession is real and those working with spirits either know or don't that these spirits will literally take over their minds. They call this body invasion and link it with alien abduction but it's been a known secret within the esoteric.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4g0bzCDgZw
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
The mother of the Boule is the harlot.

The mother of the phony Jews is the harlot.

Bastardization of women who are the spoils of war.

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by harmargedon: 3:27am On Mar 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Both men and women who practise adultery are condemned.

Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by duro4chang(m): 10:06am On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=harmargedon post=110785882][/quote]And what do you mean?
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2022
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by harmargedon: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
duro4chang:
And what do you mean?
condemned to were exactly?
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by duro4chang(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
harmargedon:
condemned to were exactly?
Please checked your english and rewrite. Your post does not make any sense as it is now.
Re: The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men by Richwallet: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews is that the Askenaski slave owners are the fathers of the Creole Black leaders running Black Diaspora. This is from Creole women being the concubines of slave owners and colonizers. When the Congolese took over the Congo in their independence they made the Whiteman leave and take all his children by their daughters, Creoles were forced to leave. Yet in America they have married into our family tree and the Creoles rule over us. Do not be color struck because Creoles can be dark complexion and true blooded nobles can be light complexion. The importance is that you know the bloodline and observe the behaviors that are peculiar to that bloodline. Slave owners were perverts and they raped men, women and children so that bloodline is in the Creole as well. All Sodomy is mentioned in the Bible associated with rape like in prison and the military homosexuals are rapists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapture Theory Debunked / Adeboye Bans Delegates From Ebola-hit Countries / Charm Comes Out Of EGGS At Bushiri's Church (video) -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.