Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi (15723 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State / Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
He lost the will to live after the death of his dear wife. A great man

2 Likes

Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by TheRealKing(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rest in Power big boss..miss you so much cry cry

1 Like

Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by phemmyfour: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Penguin2:
Our Nigerian Coach that made us proud in 2013. Death didn’t have to take him.

Meanwhile I wonder why ex-Super Eagles defenders seem to always do well as Nigerian coaches.

Keshi was a defender.

Austin Eguavoen too was a defender.

I pray Eguavoen succeeds in Cameroun too.

Amen
Amuneke was a Striker
Siasia was a Striker
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by meedx: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
I can never forget his line in the USA 94 Bournvita Advert. Where he said "my name is Keshi Stephen Keshi. So keep your eagle eyes on USA 94"
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by TheKingsmann(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rest in peace Big boss
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by Penguin2: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
Amuneke was a Striker
Siasia was a Striker

How well did Siasia do with the Super Eagles?

And when did Amuneke coach the Super Eagles?
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by phemmyfour: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Penguin2:

How well did Siasia do with the Super Eagles?

And when did Amuneke coach the Super Eagles?
Did you mention SE in your previous post?
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by nickyj19: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jerryhare:
Is he dead?
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
GeneralPula:
Wow..

I thought he was a Ghanaian?

Chai so many itibolibo on Nairaland
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by Penguin2: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
Did you mention SE in your previous post?

But I did mention “do well” didn’t I?

And context should have told you that the unstated assumption when I said “Nigerian Coaches” was the Super Eagles and not our feeder teams.

Except you wanna engage in academic argument.
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by Lugianostar(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Legend of all time.

Rrst on Boss
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by phemmyfour: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Penguin2:

But I did mention “do well” didn’t I?

And context should have told you that the unstated assumption when I said “Nigerian Coaches” was the Super Eagles and not our feeder teams.

Except you wanna engage in academic argument.
"Do well as Nigerian coaches."
U17, U20 coaches are Nigerians the last time I checked.
If you have short memory, I don't

Your word against you below

Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by hauwalekw: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
He was a legend true
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by Forumobserver12(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
GeneralPula:
Wow..

I thought he was a Ghanaian?

Are you for real or this is just a joke?
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by YorubaKing: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jerryhare:
Is he dead?

No, he's is Aso Rock eating fufu. angry
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by Franking: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Continue to rest in peace, diokpa.
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by AreaFada2: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
juman:
Super eagle set that was unpatriotic.

If Nigerians were generally patriotic, the country would be like Singapore by now. Let's not pretend. 9ja is to diverse and leaders have played the people against each right from time. Pandering to ethnic and religious sentiments.

We have no common Nigerian values and ideals that most (not even all o, just most) Nigerians agree on. So patriotism is difficult. People born outside of Nigeria and represent 9ja in sports see themselves more genuinely as Nigerians. Because they were not shaped by tribalism ( bit of racism in some cases of course) outside 9ja and grew up in more harmonious countries with a set of national values and ideals.

RIP Big Boss.
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by Fafesot: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rest in peace Keshi..
Your legacy liveth
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by smartoliver(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Keep resting sir. Your name lives on
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by bolabadmus38: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Big boss,may your soul rest in the Lord.
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by RaisedByWolves: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
I will never forget his death. I was sharing the same office as his sister in law amd I didn't know , she suddenly screamed that he just passed on...

Continued to rest on Legend

Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by Lightorder: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rest on sir
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by Penguin2: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
"Do well as Nigerian coaches."
U17, U20 coaches are Nigerians the last time I checked.
If you have short memory, I don't

Your word against you below

Do you even understand what “context” means?
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by CJ310(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Happy Birthday big boss!!! Keep on resting in peace.
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by GodIsBiafran: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
HBD BIG BOSS. WE MISS YOU. AFCON22 IS COMING HOME IN YOUR HONOR.
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by sojayy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Penguin2:
Our Nigerian Coach that made us proud in 2013. Death didn’t have to take him.

Meanwhile I wonder why ex-Super Eagles defenders seem to always do well as Nigerian coaches.

Keshi was a defender.

Austin Eguavoen too was a defender.

I pray Eguavoen succeeds in Cameroun too.

Amen
that's d more reason they have to continue defending their country
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by KINGS100(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by Empiree: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nigeria Major Ethnic Groups Are Better Left, Funded And Improved In What They Are Good At

Hausa/Fulani = Military

Igbo = Soccer

Yoruba = Parte afta parte
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by mrdipye(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rest on Keshi
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by Polynek(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Continue resting in peace my name-sake cry
Re: Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi by Jerryhare: 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
YorubaKing:

No, he's is Aso Rock eating fufu. angry

Are you sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyimba Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 19th August 2015 / Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections / Victor Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.