Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

They Don't Care About You,vote Wisely This Time. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Don't Care About You,vote Wisely This Time. (165 Views)

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Don't Care About You,vote Wisely This Time. by insidelife22(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2022
this photo says it all.

Re: They Don't Care About You,vote Wisely This Time. by DrGoodman: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2022
Vote the BAT
Vote the BAT

Na you go Still suffer am

Re: They Don't Care About You,vote Wisely This Time. by insidelife22(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2022
DrGoodman:
Vote the BAT Vote the BAT
Na you go Still suffer am
pls who is bat?
na the one wey dey fly for night?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's presidential aspiration might be a trick / A Look At Some Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Activities For Last Week / EAC Eulogises Governor Ayade For Having Faith In Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.