Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How I Left My Physical Job To Working Remotely For International Company @ Home - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Left My Physical Job To Working Remotely For International Company @ Home (241 Views)

My Experience Oxford International Company / Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? / Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Left My Physical Job To Working Remotely For International Company @ Home by Affliatechris01(f): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Finally, an Easy Way to Make Money Online that will make you quit your 9 to 5 job just like I did.

When you look at stress, time and Meagre Salary then you will want to check this out

Have you been hearing about Upwork, freelancer and fiverr wandering what it's about? Or you already know what Upwork is all about and you've been having problems getting in, then today is your lucky day because this post is for you.

Freelancing platform generally is where freelancers/creatives (sellers) can offer their services and the clients (buyers) come looking for this freelancers and the freelancer is paid in dollars in return for their skills and services.

All you need is your phone, willingness to get started

Skills that can be offered cuts across almost every field of human endeavor.

But the thing is as the number freelance marketplace, they demand high professionalism and it can be really tough to enter in the first place. I'm sure you must have tried it out.

Some people try 10times and finally get in at the 10th try, some never get in
And some others get in at the first try.
It iz what it iz ���‍♂️

The thing is Upwork and fiverr robots or algorithm has a very strict entry protocol and unless you know how to stick to the script of entry, your account may never be approved.

My first few attempts where turned down until I had to learn the tricks

Luckily, I'm among the 20% of people that can always get their accounts approved now because I had to go learn

So if you want to also get in I suggest you also go look for someone who'll teach you the script of always gaining access into upwork or fiverr

With great skills like content creation, copywriting and locating client that can offer good cash for job done then you won't bother about unemployment again.

I will be showing the first 10people how to get started with freelancing and scale up to making good cash monthly

(1) (Reply)

My Journey To Earning In Dollars Through Amazon KDP / After Watching This Video, You Can't Remain Broke… / Seems UBA Has Blocked Africard Funds From Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.