Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace (26322 Views)

Ikeja Royal Families Settle For New Monarch After 9 Years Of An Empty Palace / Owo Community Begins Traditional Rites For Departed Monarch. / Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by BKayy: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
After nine years of fighting and killing each other? Yorubas needs to learn a lot about living in peace from the Igbos. Last time I checked Osimbajo and Tinubu are still strangling each other
They are "united". Yorubas are "united"

Whatever that "united" means in their language. It probably means strangling each other

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by Elsueno: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
After nine years of fighting and killing each other? Yorubas needs to learn a lot about living in peace from the Igbos. Last time I checked Osimbajo and Tinubu are still strangling each other

lmao, this is ironic coming from ipob

6 Likes

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by ThankGodFriday(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by juman(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Is he an igbo chritian?

Igbos mentality.
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

You are a clown �
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by yuping(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
lie dey this your truth.
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by IbadeHQ: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
nairavsdollars:
When is MC Oluomo's installation as Oba of Oshodi?

Ask Google.
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by TUTU147: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
eebraa:
Their Land, Their Rules. Wahala for who so ever thinks Lagos is No Man's Land. Congrats to the King and May his reign be long and peaceful
Only a fool will say lagos is a no man land.lagos state belongs to the yorubas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by TUTU147: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to the Olu if ikeja,may your reign brings peace and prosperity to the land.
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by MissionaryArchi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
tahirah42:
Ok

100 Days of Code!!!

Become a certified Software Developer before 30th April, 2022.

Join our online coding Bootcamp and become more relevant in 2022.

We have these classes:

1. Absolute beginners class #novice to ninja (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)

2. Frontend Developer CoursesadMaster JavaScript, REACT and NextJS)

3. Backend with Python or PHP

4. Mobile App Developer Course (Create Cross platform Android and iOS apps using Flutter or REACT Native)

#Our classes are flexible, practical and it's for absolute beginners with little or no experience.

*Requirements*
What you need is a laptop, desktop or smartphone.

*Entry Fee: N5,000

To enroll for any of these classes kindly send "YES" to 0 9 0 6 0 4000 96 to join our private training group.

Going into all thread spamming this your scam adverts will surely do you no good.
Be warned
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by olazy6(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
Beware of this man please!
He is a fraudster
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by kals4luv990(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
GboyegaD:
May his reign be peaceful and bring progress to his people.
AMEN!!!
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by yusluvad(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Before nko? Na Tinubu candidate nah
Sure!
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by TrackerXL: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Madness de worry you Igbos.
In the 9 year period where did you see any story of killing or you think we discuss Mkpuru smoking foolish tribe here.

Fahdiga:

5 Likes

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
must you rope Igbos into this?

I have noticed that some elements enjoy the constant social discord between Igbos and the Yorubas hence, the constant roping into discussion that is unconnected to them.

Stop!

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by kafeii123: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
mirr:
The king go get office for computer village very soon.

He'll also soon appoint boys to be collecting "ishakole"/land tribute from poor sellers and merchants on the streets...in addition to the multiple legal and illegal taxes those folks pay daily.
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by TheGift: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

Where did you check and see Osinbajo & Tinubu strangling each other? Even in all of the unverified rumors, where did you see strangling to insinuate?

Stop falling for and spreading fake news!

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by TINO123(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
nairavsdollars:
When is MC Oluomo's installation as Oba of Oshodi?

His Brother is Oba of Ejibo lagos so after his brother he is next king
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by candygist: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
mirr:
The king go get office for computer village very soon.
The office is already in existence but no physical presence. The royal families been collecting dues on a daily for a long time now.
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by Malawian(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
That shirtless guy is his abobaku.
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by TeeKings: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shoulda been Onike of Ikeja �
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by juman(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Yoruba dont kill their traditional rulers like the yigbos.

3 Likes

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by DrAkpa(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
[s][s]Nyanmiridunce:
I expect Nnamdi obi to be declared as Lagos is known to be a no man's land by yeebos.

This is an act of marginalization, we no go gree[/s][/s].

As per dunce wey U be.... See your brain attached below

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by Nyanmiridunce: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
DrAkpa:

As per dunce wey U be.... See your brain attached below
My moniker is you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by Bashir75: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

Here you are again Fadhonyebuchi trolling a tribe that sheltered you and your Igbo ancestors. In all honesty to you and your generations, tell me any state in Nigeria that will desire their state to be like any Igbo state in SE. All igbo states are in comatose and going doldrums similar to era of biafra war but here you’re mocking most viable region in Nigeria and West Africa. No be Juju or Hate.

You’re never going to find peace with your darkened soul until you stop and focus your energy on your self. Change your mindset and see everything around you changed with positivity. My one dime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by IreneJane: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sammerboi:
When did Ikeja became a kingdom? A third class chief or a sub chief land can never be kingdom. Lagos people joke with chieftaincy titles too much. Last time I heard MC ‘The Tout’ Oluomo wanna be the chief of Oshodi where’s he’s not from.

Why are you like this , hope you do any background check before you come online to say rubbish ..
1. Ikeja is a town/city entirely like abeokuja , ibadan , ijebu and so on , its not your problem if it's first , second or third class oba ,

2. Oshodi indigene are AWORI , and Oluomo is of awori tribe and born and bred in oshodi. He worth it if given , so therefore , go to your father's town to claim your right

4 Likes

Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by VEHINTOLAR: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to the new monarch.
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
YorubaKing:
Las las, na Tinubu dem go still dey answer to.

Foolish Black pple without any iota of integrity. angry
Tinubu is powerful then
Re: Ikeja Installs New Monarch, Begins Traditional Rites For 9-Year Empty Palace by mirr: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
kafeii123:

He'll also soon appoint boys to be collecting "ishakole"/land tribute from poor sellers and merchants on the streets...in addition to the multiple legal and illegal taxes those folks pay daily.
Imagine how much he'll make daily.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Ìkíní - Greetings In Yoruba / Okere-urhobo Festival Of Unity, Warri 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.