Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia (27528 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash / Super Eagles List For Friendlies With Tunisia & Ivory Coast Released By NFF / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
They've lost this game..

But again.,itz destined...

The muderfucker should have saved his ill breath to himself...

However, I'm glad itz a lost game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by DeZoro(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Super Eagle will come out with flying colour beating the Tunisia team 3:0. PMB chatting with them have nothing to do with the scores at all. Let's keep the spirit and celebrate after the match
Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Lugianostar(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Up Eagles!!!!

Likes for Eagles!!

Share for Tunisha!!!
Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by DabuIIIT: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Imagine
Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Leonbonapart(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
reccy:
God bless my president.
yours you said. Well said

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by ajl: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ha!!! Bad luck.... problem dey o...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by BigYash: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
I doubt if them go win today o.. If for let them bring cup come hux first o.. Na so AJ take go loose match o..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Emir01: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
God Bless minister of Sport
God Bless NFF President
God Bless Coach and entire technical support
God Bless Ahmed Musa(Captain)
God Bless entire team
Good bless Patrotic Nigerians
God defeat the evil ones among us.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by gaftsoil(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by darsh(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ahhh......
We dun lose this match mhen��

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by JOemmy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
This man don carry him bad luck go meet super eagles? Thank God he didn't speak with all the players oh his bad luck is very infectious.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Twoclans(f): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Abeg he should keep his talk in his pocket . angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Engrpatpeters(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
The president is now ever present in the polity nowadays...

Please click on this to help me win this competition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FezAu7JfEoI pls watch and comment
Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by ComeToJesus: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
For the sake of my love for the round leather game, I'll let it slide and say thank you Mr President.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Angrymode: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
It aff spoil finish!!! Who send am

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Hespee93: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This man should rest before his bad luck will affect the Super eagles angry angry

Beforw they left Nigeria, Mr President spoke with them, you aand your co lots rush down here that he will be bad luck for them, behold God dissapoint you all, now you have cone with your hatred again.

This will never take you to anywhere.

Repent

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Hespee93: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Twoclans:
Abeg he should keep his talk in his pocket . angry

May God have mercy on you

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Charmingpet: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bad omen

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Twoclans(f): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hespee93:

May God have mercy on you

Amen
I need it tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by RussellRutherfo: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
vibre:
Why? Oh My God why nah? Whose idea was this?

The minister I guess should be blamed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by hollywater: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oh God bad luck again.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Obyino: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin grin
kayzkayz:
It’s a good time to bet against Nigeria.

Lemme me quickly go and check odds �‍♂️

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Philip4564(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hope they are not putting pressure on this guys
Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Nicenixon: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why Ambassador Olonisakin dy lie?, which one be 4 millions Nigerians in Cameroon, he for hijack the country totally from Cameroonians.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by KosiGee(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
This is not necessary and not everything should be publicised.

Congrats to the team for a great performance qualifying and going into tie knockout stage but Buhari and the Minister of sports should’ve just sent in an email or letter congratulating the team and wishing them well. That would’ve sufficed….All these “your excellency, Mr president commander in chief, bla bla bla” are all distractions.

There are lots of things the president should focus on or people he should interact with via video calls…not the super eagles at least not now.
If they were doing badly, he wouldn’t have called to cheer and motivate them.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Soulsymbol99: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
They don loss be that undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Tutu19: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
OMG, eagles will loss today's game. They are coming home tonight, this Buhari should not have been allowed to transmit badluck to the eagles

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by boulala84: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
reccy:
God bless my president.

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by EnemyofGod22(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin.this useless hopeless worthless man,is the worst thing ever happened to this country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This man should rest before his bad luck will affect the Super eagles angry angry

He has good luck.

Since 2015, we have qualified for 2 competitions without permutations.

Our Super Falcons got out of the group stage of the world cup for the first time ever.

Need I mention athletics and basketball?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Haha. The players behind look bored. Millionaire boys you think they have time to listen to this man’s nonsense incoherent yarns.

They just thinking “abeg old man talk finish let me go back to my room and continue playing FIFA 22”.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Agent XI: Worth A Combined 462m Euros... But The Players Can Move For Free / David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma / DR Congo Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Quarter-final (3 - 1) On 2nd February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.