Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Is It Right For Church To Use A Man With Charm As Night Security Guard? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For Church To Use A Man With Charm As Night Security Guard? (281 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Church To Use A Man With Charm As Night Security Guard? by ENGINEERG(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
I have been noticing this for long. Most big churches and church facilities are secured in the Night by most unbelievers.
And in fact, most of these guards have local charms.
Some are member of vigilante that have terrestrial powers.
I know so many rich Christians that are using security guard that have juju. Which I don't know if its right or not.
But I want to know if its right for people that has traditional power to guide the house of God.
Re: Is It Right For Church To Use A Man With Charm As Night Security Guard? by Baawaa(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
It is very very wrong
Re: Is It Right For Church To Use A Man With Charm As Night Security Guard? by zoedew: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Certainly a wrong to do. Security men who operate using charms do so by the instrumentality of demons. The church spiritual atmosphere gets polluted that way.
Re: Is It Right For Church To Use A Man With Charm As Night Security Guard? by ENGINEERG(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
But can a born again or christians without juju do the work...As our society is now very dangerous
Baawaa:
It is very very wrong
Re: Is It Right For Church To Use A Man With Charm As Night Security Guard? by Nukilia: 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
The security use African traditional chemistry to secure the church. The earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof. Nothing to worry about.
Re: Is It Right For Church To Use A Man With Charm As Night Security Guard? by ENGINEERG(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Really
Nukilia:
The security use African traditional chemistry to secure the church. The earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof. Nothing to worry about.
Re: Is It Right For Church To Use A Man With Charm As Night Security Guard? by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
ENGINEERG:
I have been noticing this for long. Most big churches and church facilities are secured in the Night by most unbelievers.
And in fact, most of these guards have local charms.
Some are member of vigilante that have terrestrial powers.
I know so many rich Christians that are using security guard that have juju. Which I don't know if its right or not.
But I want to know if its right for people that has traditional power to guide the house of God.
Your churches are themselves social businesses built by your Pastors and your mogs for their glory and kingdom here on earth. What they do to guard their treasures here on earth has nothing to do with God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Church To Use A Man With Charm As Night Security Guard? by ENGINEERG(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hahaha...Businesses bawo?
Kobojunkie:
Your churches are themselves social businesses built by your Pastors and your mogs for their glory and kingdom here on earth. What they do to guard their treasures here on earth has nothing to do with God. undecided
Re: Is It Right For Church To Use A Man With Charm As Night Security Guard? by Bahamas95(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why not?

Vigilante dey guard police station.
Re: Is It Right For Church To Use A Man With Charm As Night Security Guard? by ENGINEERG(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Where?
Bahamas95:
Why not?

Vigilante dey guard police station.

(1) (Reply)

Our Gods Are Dead / The "Second Coming" Of Donald Trump: Can He Become President Again? / A Depressed And Frustrated Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.