Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate (20604 Views)

Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / Help Us Beg Atiku To Allow Southern Presidency In 2023, Afegbua Tells Nigerians / Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Alexis11: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lagos is a former Capital and has a Seaport for our importation.Tinubu is also a visitor in Lagos, he should first go and make Osun comfortable

Why not go to Calabar or Lokoja... Those are former Capitals too na grin

Tinubu made Lagos bro.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by ityP(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Alexis11:

You people have an exaggerated sense of self importance.

Of what use are the nuisances in Lagos?

Lol. Igbos head too dey touch but you no fit deny say they are the lifeblood of Lagos
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Alexis11:

Tinubu made Lagos bro.
Does Calabar and Lokoja have seaports? Tinubu left Osun his state to make Lagos that has already developed?
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Alexis11: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
ityP:

Lol. Igbos head too dey touch but you no fit deny say they are the lifeblood of Lagos

Lifeblood lol

Abeg I no wan vex dis night.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by AntonVince: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Alexis11:

Gabbage! And This one will think he's making sense oh grin

Tinubu an APC leader campaigned for APC presidential candidate mumu dey call am saboteur...

Most of you shouldn't be discussing politics at all. cheesy

Very well then.

The SE/SS that are almost entirely PDP states should be left alone to "build their own bridges" too by campaigning for a northern PDP presidential candidate in 2023. We no longer want to hear anything like "Southern" candidate.

Tinubu can go source for his votes in APC states only.
Good luck to you!

grin
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by RodgersAkpafu: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Golan007:

Dem sef know.
Another mumu talk
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by PressMyButton: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

I dinna jump for Buhari, you think your “drug baron” qualifies? undecided
Nigeria is like an old toothless harlot forever relishing in sucking old coccks! Please, enjoy.

You get a grip!
You would have saved us the Lamentations and do the needful the moment buhari was declared President. Just so it won't be too late, you can go dive into the deepest part of the lagoon before Jagaban takes over. At least, the fishes right there would save us one less harlot.
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by bewla(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bounceboune7:
Everybody is rooting for d south come 2023 but only some people are rooting for the north by playing "if I don't get it,u won't get it game"....when others were forming alliance and building bridges they call it slavery,ass licking n when it's time for the slave to get rewarded they remember it's their turn to eat d food d slave laboured for
Direct punch

And a knock
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Dayvidblue: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Echoban:
You know one thing abt Igbo ehn.. they so much do things that shoot themselves in the leg in the name of trying to do vegeance. How can someone be saying if they don't get it then power goes back North, no b for this South we dey, people are making workable alignment now u won't see them rather watering the seed of stupidity.

Do they even think of the outcome of their doings if they failed in their attempt of humiliating SW? grin no they dont.

I've just prayed them to finish what they've started, et them not support southern Presidency if it's not coming to SE, but they should shaa pray they win that journey. Win or lose I'm very sure they are leaving SW, I doubt if Oni and Co elders will speak for them.. The seed of unappreciated days is over. E don do.

I'm very sure they had the largest population in PDP Lagos defection yesterday. Very useless set of ungrateful spirit.

Hateful and vengeful demon, nothing will happen if Tinubu does not win.
Most you can do is go about looting and you will be brought under control when the time comes.
You seem to have a very bad memory, but let me remind you of Abiola.
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by iokpebholo: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Alexis11:

Tinubu made Lagos bro.
I don't know y u guys are so dumb??So lt was Tinubu who created d sea ports, Airport,3rd mainland bridge, industrial estates and roads in Lagos abi?Lagos has been developed even during d colonial time and u are here disgracing ur family all in d name of worshipping someone who is not ur father.mcheee
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Alexis11: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
iokpebholo:
I don't know y u guys are so dumb??So lt was Tinubu who created d sea ports, Airport,3rd mainland bridge, industrial estates and roads in Lagos abi?Lagos has been developed even during d colonial time and u are here disgracing ur family all in d name of worshipping someone who is not ur father.mcheee

What were your leaders and miserable parents doing when Lagos was achieving all these

Nuisance!
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by EdwardRandy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Echoban:
You know one thing abt Igbo ehn.. they so much do things that shoot themselves in the leg in the name of trying to do vegeance. How can someone be saying if they don't get it then power goes back North, no b for this South we dey, people are making workable alignment now u won't see them rather watering the seed of stupidity.

Do they even think of the outcome of their doings if they failed in their attempt of humiliating SW? grin no they dont.

I've just prayed them to finish what they've started, et them not support southern Presidency if it's not coming to SE, but they should shaa pray they win that journey. Win or lose I'm very sure they are leaving SW, I doubt if Oni and Co elders will speak for them.. The seed of unappreciated days is over. E don do.

I'm very sure they had the largest population in PDP Lagos defection yesterday. Very useless set of ungrateful spirit.
Na your mama and papa useless.

Ezi!
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by sokera: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bounceboune7:
Everybody is rooting for d south come 2023 but only some people are rooting for the north by playing "if I don't get it,u won't get it game"....when others were forming alliance and building bridges they call it slavery,ass licking n when it's time for the slave to get rewarded they remember it's their turn to eat d food d slave laboured for
those ppl are the real enemies of southern Nigeria … I didn’t mention their names but they know themselves… they would rather let power go back to the north than let any part of south become the president… they are full of propaganda and blackmailing
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by WillyDave: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Echoban:

We've had the rhetoric. E don do. Support Atiku. Shaa pray u win in that joruney and never return to abide in SW. U peoples days of ungrateful stay is enough.

Really? Why take it personal?
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by WillyDave: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
adelaja70:

No man's land?tell your Papa make he come become king and your brother Governor... We are waiting for you..

Why you dey argue a known fact. Lagos no no man's land. Politicians from other states come to Lagos and become commissioners. Is Tinubu originally from Lagos?
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by maybet081: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Just stay away from Rataki sir.

Because nothing go come out for Tinubu in 2023.
absolutely nothing,and nothing I mean nothing for him
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by maybet081: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I don't have a problem with any one

But tinubu will never be the president
never ever.
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by maybet081: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
This will never rule my darling naija

Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by iokpebholo: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Alexis11:

What were your leaders and miserable parents doing when Lagos was achieving all these

Nuisance!
Lagos was Nigeria's federal capital....It was developed by d federal government and not Tinubu....I know u guys will soon argue that Tinubu is d reason u can have sex with ur wife..Goat
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Alexis11: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
iokpebholo:
Lagos was Nigeria's federal capital....It was developed by d federal government and not Tinubu....I know u guys will soon argue that Tinubu is d reason u can have sex with ur wife..Goat

Why are you not calling Calabar and Lokoja no man's land?

Were they not Federal capitals too?? Oh because they didn't achieve Lagos developmental status after relocation

You guys should be grateful to the Yorubas and Tinubu especially for giving you hope and life in this country and stop being an ingrate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by dragunov: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
seunmsg:
The right thing for every southerner to do across party divide. It’s such a shame we still have southerners from a certain part of the country who are too blinded to see this. They think they are doing the south west without knowing they are doing themselves.

Anyway, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the next president of Nigeria is coming from the south. All reasonable Nigerians will endure this is done. Those who have invested their political survival in Atiku will cry again in 2023.

Ha, Kadoso, you're back? Thank God o. Data ya Kari or you were busy with your comrades in Lagos? Word was that the opposing faction UT'ed you on the head. Nice to know you lying, atenu self is back.
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Echoban: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
WillyDave:

Really? Why take it personal?

Omoiyami those igbos av been a spoiler to SW despite accommodating them. Check all SW and see them with us but inside them they are against us. See the way they insult our elders here.

If we no pursue them a day is coming wen they will get small opportunity and u will see how dangerous they are. U think they are Happy seeing our progress? They've never supported Yoruba wish politcally from day 1.

I dey sure say Tinubu go dey regret why he gave them some chances today.
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by danngnews: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Echoban:

Make sure you dey pay your Igbo landlord his rent regularly ooh.
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Kindledlight(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bounceboune7:

And they also cry MARGINALIZATION shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by iokpebholo: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Alexis11:

Why are you not calling Calabar and Lokoja no man's land?

Were they not Federal capitals too?? Oh because they didn't achieve Lagos developmental status after relocation

You guys should be grateful to the Yorubas and Tinubu especially for giving you hope and life in this country and stop being an ingrate.
lol..can see u very confused...Lagos is a yoruba city that was formerly d capital of Nigeria.U mean Tinubu is d one that gave life to NigeriaHaaaaa..ur own madness pass d other zombies own then..lol so before Tinubu became governor nigeria had no life??Shame on u
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Comedian2019: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Any southerner will be supported but Tinubu shouldn't be considered

Corruption go too much
Corruption and thuggery.
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Keegan: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
danngnews:

Make sure you dey pay your Igbo landlord his rent regularly ooh.

Childishness is when people like you and those from your tribe think you are richer than the others, but yet claiming you are suffering. Igbo landlord my foot, come to my area, come and see your people lavishing in abject poverty. They are even all over Nairaland soliciting for alms. Some we choose to help some we leave for you igbo trillionaires to take care of.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Alexis11: 1:18am On Jan 24, 2022
iokpebholo:
lol..can see u very confused...Lagos is a yoruba city that was formerly d capital of Nigeria.U mean Tinubu is d one that gave life to NigeriaHaaaaa..ur own madness pass d other zombies own then..lol so before Tinubu became governor nigeria had no life??Shame on u

That shame is on your forefathers that couldn't achieve in all their existence what Tinubu achieved for Lagos in the past 30 years
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Jagunlabiodua: 5:10am On Jan 24, 2022
jaxxy:
Too early for that especially with no better southern candidate found. undecided

I definitely won’t rule out Atiku yet even though I want an Igbo or southern president.

While age is an important factor it’s not a deal breaker especially if the person is still agile, with no health concerns and capable of necessary good decision making skills.

A younger candidate with no sense is useless and a southerner with no pedigree to pull a nationwide support is waste of time.

Atiku can't rule over Yoruba or win a state in Yorubaland so Atiku is a failure before the race starts
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Jagunlabiodua: 5:18am On Jan 24, 2022
This statement will cause another war for you IGBOS in Lagos. Lagos is not igboland. Lagos is Yorubaland. Yorubas can deport you IGBOS from Lagos and nothing will happen.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Am not even based in Lagos, even at that Lagos is a no man's land, nobody care about other state in Sw
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by Jagunlabiodua: 5:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Western Nigeria is not Eastern Nigeria mate so Yoruba can continue to rule because we are the single largest ethnic group in Nigeria, not Fulani, not Hausa, not Igbo, since you other Nigerians want to tribalize everything in Nigeria, Yoruba will rule for a long time, Mark my words
eldoradoxx:
The same people who formed alliance in 2015 are condemning those in the South region who want to form alliance with the North to keep power in the North should APC give its ticket to Tinubu. That is what am driving at. The comment I quoted was trying to make it look evil if Southern politicians agree to allow the North another term rather than allow South West have another term after Obasanjo.
Re: 2023: Afegbua Dumps Atiku, Roots For Southern Presidential Candidate by ityP(m): 5:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Alexis11:

Lifeblood lol

Abeg I no wan vex dis night.

Admit the truth and avoid vexing boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions / Raid On Yahoo Boys: EFCC Should Also Face Buhari – Reno Omokri / Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.