Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions (20579 Views)

Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri / Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture / Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by kanupapilo: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Why are Nigerian Journalists Afraid of Asking Bola Tinubu,Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi Serious Questions such as?

Bola Tinubu
- Why did you give your personal company Alpha Beta 10% tax commission while in office and hide your ownership through fronts and write it into Lagos state tax law.
- Why don't you attend to your medical needs in Nigeria. Why do you always travel to France, United Kingdom and United States for medical treatment
-Nigerians are concerned about you forfeiting $460k for helping a drug trafficking ring that trafficked heroine from Midwest America to West Africa launder money.
- Where did your children get the money to buy multi-million dollar properties in New York.
- What is your relationship with MC Oluomo who was caught on tape saying his gang had more guns than their opponents in the 2019 election.
- How did you become wealthy enough to afford a private jet.

Atiku Abubakar
- The United States Senate indicted you for accepting $2 million in bribes from Siemens and bringing $40 million dollars of suspicious funds to United States.
-Why do you travel to Dubai, United Arab Emirates for medical check ups.
- Your former boss Olusegun Obasanjo in his personal biography " My Watch" said you patronise occult marabouts and are desperate for power.
-Why do you spend most of your time in Dubai, United Arab Emirates more than you do in Nigeria.
- Why were your running your personal business when you were in Customs against public service rules.

Peter Obi

- Can you explain why your convoy was caught in Lagos with N250 million cash.
- Why did you go to great lengths to hide money in British Virgin Island through your daughter name as exposed by Pandora and pay French citizens to pretend to be owners of the account.
- Why did you say you only have one wristwatch and no house outside Onitsha when that has proven to be a lie.
-Why did you invest Anambra state funds in your family personal business.

126 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2022
Peter obi is Ready to answer this question though he has done that before. undecided

232 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
these are questions that can send journalist to coded jail. u don`t talk while eating nah proverb ooo.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by kanupapilo: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
these are questions that can send journalist to coded jail. u don`t talk while eating nah proverb ooo.

46 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by Gentlerespect76: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2022
kanupapilo:
Frontpage Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun
He said front page. Every stupid post now goes to front page. Yes, Seun, push to front page. I know you don't mean well the moment I saw you talking about 250,000000 million and mentioning Obi's name. Rubbish!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by kanupapilo: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

He said front page. Every stupid post now goes to front page. Yes, Seun, push to front page. I know you don't mean well the moment I saw you talking about 250,000000 million and mentioning Obi's name. Rubbish!!
Frontpage undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by kanupapilo: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2022
The only two journalists brave enough to ask this questions in Nigeria are Kadaria Ahmed and Rufai Oseni. None of the three candidates can face a grilling from them.

53 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by BATified2023: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

203 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by alizma: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Is it only Obi's name that is mentioned there, did he not invest state money in his family business, why are you people quick to attack rather than explain? If every government official is free to invest state money in family business, then those who embezzled state found can as well come and tell us they invest such in a family business but unfortunately the business failed. Then Atiku and others did the right thing by selling Nigeria business to their cronies, those who get into government office and set up businesses without experience but award them state contracts in billions of naira can as well justify their actions.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by popez: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2022
The ones they've been asking Peter Obi on AriseTV, channels and other platforms are what?

On a second thought; OP no even get sense!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by Seefinish: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2022
Additional questions for Tinubu
1. Are you from Lagos or Osun?
2. What are the names of the primary and the secondary schools you attended?
3. How old are you?
4. Is it true that your name is Yekini?
5. Who killed Funsho William?

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by kanupapilo: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
popez:
The ones they've been asking Peter Obi on AriseTV, channels and other platforms are what?

On a second thought; OP no even get sense!
You have not seen proper grilling like the one from Seun Osewa. See how foreign journalists grills their leaders before elections.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by CrestMan: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Questions to Atiku and Tinubu:

1) Did you pay bribe to any delegate to vote for you during your just concluded party presidential primary?

2) If yes (even though they may want to lie against the very obvious bribes), how do you intend to fight corruption since the process that made you become your party's flag bearer is riddled with corruption?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okay
Someone should please help me with airtime Airtel even if it is 100 naira i would really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by kanupapilo: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oloche15:
Okay
Someone should please help me with airtime Airtel even if it is 100 naira i would really appreciate
Go and work- no food for the lazy man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by PandoraObi: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Question for Pandora Peter Obi should include Ezu river death and Kanu's fate

210 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by Coldie(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
If those are the questions u have for Peter Obi that means Peter obi is not corrupt.

Nigerians the fact can speak for itself;
Here is what happened in the so called #250million case, note the money wasn’t found in Peter obis convoy it was found in possession of one of his aides in Lagos state while he was in transit. Efcc and police did their investigation and found no wrong doing, guys remember how obiano was picked up by efcc for questioning immediately his tenure ended, if Peter obi was corrupt efcc would have picked him a long time ago.
#250million question
“It was also discovered by the committee from Ejike Onwusogbulu that the amount that intercepted by the police in Lagos was N255,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Five Million Naira) and not N250,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Million). The money from investigation ws an overdraft facility withdrawn by Ejike Onwusogbulu from Fidelity Bank Plc, N0 7 Ziks Avenue Awka on Thursday 28 May 2009. (see document of the overdraft facility attached P. 70-74).
“The committee found out from Ejike Onwusogbulu that he withdrew the money for the purposes of Direct Purchase of the contracted vehicles from Dealers in Lagos who are more inclined to cash and carry transaction.
“The committee discovered that the said money withdrawn by Ejike Onwusogbulu ie N255,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Five Million Naira) was the money intercepted by the Police in Lagos . The Governor corroborated the fact that Ejike Onwusogbulu was the owner of the money and that the said vehicles intercepted with the money were his going for routine servicing in Lagos and that he was aware that the contractor gave the money to his driver.
“It is the recommendation of the committee that as the police and the EFCC are yet to come out with any report, this report should be accepted as a working document pending when investigation report of the police and EFCC are sent to the committee for the committee to fully report to the House”, the report added.

Even the Pandora case, efcc that we know is in the opposition invited Peter obi, we know if it was true efcc would have frozen the account long ago and taken back the money
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewhistler.ng/breaking-pandora-papers-confiscate-everything-in-my-life-if-you-find-500m-in-my-offshore-companies-peter-obi/amp/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/pandora-papers-how-i-made-money-peter-obi/%3Famp

They said he invested state funds in his family busy but they won’t tell u that the investment he made makes the state a shareholder in the company and they receive dividends in millions yearly from the companies he invested them in.

Nigerians I know u people are not comfortable with igbos ruling but we know amongst these 3 candidates Peter obi is the best amongst them. Any decision we make will affect not u but ur children Buhari is almost done with his 8years then add another 8years then imagine if Nigeria is still in this mess 8years from now do u know what u would have lost

Apc guys If u trust Tinubu debunk what the poster said

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by kanupapilo: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Question for Pandora Peter Obi should include Ezu river death and Kanu's fate
Nothing should be off the table. We need clarifications and them to account for their time in office and brushes with the law in foreign jurisdictions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by fergie001: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
kanupapilo:

You have not seen proper grilling like the one from Seun Osewa. See how foreign journalists grills their leaders before elections.
I endorse this thread.........100%

More questions should have been asked though:

- Tinubu's educational history (Primary & Secondary)
- Atiku's reaction that he can't go to the US or the Corruption-tag as stated by his boss.
- Can you publicly deny you didn't bribe delegates, and how can the Nation trust you when the process that churn you up have been dollarised?

- What has Obi done to stop the marauding IPOB issues within his geopolitical zone?

-Can you all publicly repudiate vote-buying?
-Can you publicly declare your assets, tax receipts for the last 10 years?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by spearman(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
OBI NA THIEF

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by kanupapilo: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
fergie001:

- Atiku's reaction that he can't go to the US or the Corruption-tag as stated by his boss.
- Can you publicly deny you didn't bribe delegates, and how can the Nation trust you when the process that churn you up have been dollarised?

- What has Obi done to stop the marauding IPOB issues within his geopolitical zone?

The assets declaration from all three candidates is the one I want to see pursued. We need to know how much Atiku, Tinubu and Obi contributed to this figure.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by Coldie(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
fergie001:

Peter obi is the most credible amongst these candidates.
The reason ipob/Massob hate him till date is because of his involvement in a certain ezu river incident that lead to the killing of their members, Peter obi made it known that despite anambra being the home state of Ojukwu he won’t welcome anybody who would want ti destabilise the state in the name of Biafra, he tried stopping them but the high handedness and extremity of our security operatives lead to the killing of the Biafra members and their corpses dumped at the ezu river.
You and I know amongst the 3 men there Peter obi is the one that stands a chance of declaring his assets but the other 2 will never agree, Peter obi has said it many times how he made his money before going into banking, he has records of businesses he was involved in. Ask the other 2 how they made their money, they have no record of any businesses they were involved in all there money came from government one way or the other.
Concerning vote buying even during 2019 elections when they postponed the elections and sent efcc after pdp members to curb vote buying Peter obi or his associates weren’t caught with any, atiku and his associates were caught even Tinubu was seen bringing in bullion vans to his home on Election Day.
Even osun state elections, pdp and Apc were caught involving themselves in vote buying but not one single Labour Party member was indicted.

U and I know we don’t have anything on Peter obi no matter how much we try to deny it.

Nigerians know the truth, Nigerians this us year 2022 and Nigeria is still at this stage are u happy with the way this country is going, e go do una like film for eye when year 2050 reach Nigeria still no get light, kidnappers still full everywhere, poverty still dae tumble people back and front.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by kanupapilo: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Coldie:

Peter obi is the most credible amongst these candidates.
The reason ipob/Massob hate him till date is because of his involvement in a certain ezu river incident that lead to the killing of their members, Peter obi made it known that despite anambra being the home state of Ojukwu he won’t welcome anybody who would want ti destabilise the state in the name of Biafra, he tried stopping them but the high handedness and extremity of our security operatives lead to the killing of the Biafra members and their corpses dumped at the ezu river.
You and I know amongst the 3 men there Peter obi is the one that stands a chance of declaring his assets but the other 2 will never agree, Peter obi has said it many times how he made his money before going into banking, he has records of businesses he was involved in. Ask the other 2 how they made their money, they have no record of any businesses they were involved in all there money came from government one way or the other.
Concerning vote buying even during 2019 elections when they postponed the elections and sent efcc after pdp members to curb vote buying Peter obi or his associates weren’t caught with any, atiku and his associates were caught even Tinubu was seen bringing in bullion vans to his home on Election Day.
Even osun state elections, pdp and Apc were caught involving themselves in vote buying but not one single Labour Party member was indicted.

U and I know we don’t have anything on Peter obi no matter how much we try to deny it.

Nigerians know the truth, Nigerians this us year 2022 and Nigeria is still at this stage are u happy with the way this country is going

Peter Obi didn't declare the millions of dollars Pandora said he had in British Virgin Island with Nigerians authorities. And his excuse was that he didn't know he had to declare joint assets. However, he was been clever than half as the account was setup in his 9 or was it 13 year old daughter name.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by KanwuliaExtra: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
When is the debate?
So no saints amongst them? shocked
We want to hear the difficult questions answered LIVE too.

Abi na cult?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by Coldie(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
America that all of u run to blacks are not indegenous to America blacks came just as whites came, whites are majority and blacks are minority. With all the racism they voted and gave blacks a chance.

But in Nigeria, southsouth has been at the corridors of powers tried their hands as president and vp, southwest tried their hands as president and vp, northwest tried their hands as president and vp, north east tried their hands as vp even the north central ruled smhw via military.

Igbos have been out of the corridors of power for over 50years look at how Nigeria turned out, why not give these people a chance for equity and justice. Immediately everybody turn blind.

There’s a saying if u are trying one way over and over again and it’s not working why not try another way. But to Nigerians instead of to try that other way let us remain like that. They will act like that until Nigeria happens to them

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by Coldie(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
kanupapilo:

Peter Obi didn't declare the millions of dollars Pandora said he had in British Virgin Island with Nigerians authorities. And his excuse was that he didn't know he had to declare joint assets. However, he was been clever than half as the account was setup in his 9 or was it 13 year old daughter name.
Ur story doesn’t add up.

All u are saying is assumptions upon assumptions, Peter obi is smhw in the opposition, after the Pandora papers got leaked he got invited by the efcc for questioning, if there was anything in the account that had corruption in it u and I know efcc would have done the needful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by Great0ne1: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
kanupapilo:
The only two journalists brave enough to ask this questions in Nigeria are Kadaria Ahmed and Rufai Oseni. None of the three candidates can face a grilling from them.
How many times does obi have to face rufai oseni, and come out in flying colors ? Infact, rufai ended up been obidient, after the interview

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by Great0ne1: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seefinish:
Additional questions for Tinubu
1. Are you from Lagos or Osun?
2. What are the names of the primary and the secondary schools you attended?
3. How old are you?
4. Is it true that your name is Yekini?
5. Who killed Funsho William?
6. Is it true you were born on 29 March 1935

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nigerian journalists are a part of the problem. They all collect brown envelopes after each interviews to ask soft questions.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulanis Not Responsible For Herdsmen Attacks But Boko Haram - Lokpobiri / Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy / Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.