Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

How Do I Survive This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Survive This (1207 Views)

How I Survive On A Salary Of 95k As A Married Man / How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Survive This by Abovebest(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Please I need help/advice

How do you survive phrase of losing all your money and even owing with the people on your neck

Without suicidal thoughts?

Please share how I can come out of this
Re: How Do I Survive This by maureensylvia(f): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Go and do menial jobs

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive This by socialmediaman: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you realize there are millions of people like you, and that what happened to you was a setback, not a death sentence. You’ll suit up (activate your survival armor) and prepare to weather the storm while it lasts. The storm will pass. Read and research, make use of every opportunity to improve yourself, and keep hope alive

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Survive This by Abovebest(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
socialmediaman:
If you realize there are millions of people like you, and that what happened to you was a setback, not a death sentence. You’ll suit up (activate your survival armor) and prepare to weather the storm while it lasts. The storm will pass. Read and research, make use of every opportunity to improve yourself, and keep hope alive

Thanks man
Re: How Do I Survive This by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
The fact that you're alive so far and you still keep hope alive shows that you're not the type to give up on life.
Keep your head up and try to look for other avenues of earning money rather than the conventional job offers from companies.
There are options available online where you can begin with a low capital and earn with commitment,patience and willingness to learn.
Reach me on 0.9.0.9.7.2.1.4.6.9.5 to discuss more.
This too will pass.
Love and light dear smiley
Re: How Do I Survive This by JeffreyJunior: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Don't even try to console yourself with a lot of other people are also in this kind of mess, it will do you more harm than good in the future.

It's okay to allow yourself feel hurt for your mistakes but while at it, think of what you could've done differently and reposition your mind to do better when next opportunity shows up because there will always be another chance.

Successful people today were once failures which means you don't expect success to come knocking at your doorstep so easily.

Goodluck.
Re: How Do I Survive This by Abovebest(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Taken
Thanks
Re: How Do I Survive This by Abovebest(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Don't even try to console yourself with a lot of other people are also in this kind of mess, it will do you more harm than good in the future.

It's okay to allow yourself feel hurt for your mistakes but while at it, think of what you could've done differently and reposition your mind to do better when next opportunity shows up because there will always be another chance.

Successful people today were once failures which means you don't expect success to come knocking at your doorstep so easily.

Goodluck.

Abovebest:
Taken
Thanks
Re: How Do I Survive This by ogashman(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sorry bro....but how did u lose all ur money?
Re: How Do I Survive This by Abovebest(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2022
ogashman:
Sorry bro....but how did u lose all ur money?

I invested my money into Crypto and my wallet got wiped
Re: How Do I Survive This by ogawisdom(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Start afresh - be a man
Re: How Do I Survive This by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
When there is life, there is hope, don't be idle and find something doing. Have faith that you will survive it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Survive This by Abovebest(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
ogawisdom:
Start afresh - be a man

I'm trying to start afresh and be a man

But where do I start from

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive This by Abovebest(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
When there is life, there is hope, don't be idle and find something doing. Have faith that you will survive it

Thank you

It's because of my faith that I'm not thinking of suicide

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Survive This by DontBullshitMe: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Abovebest:

I invested my money into Crypto and my wallet got wiped
How did this happen? Was your wallet compromised?
Re: How Do I Survive This by Abovebest(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

How did this happen? Was your wallet compromised?

Yes my wallet was compromised
I don't really know how it happened

Checked my wallet everything gone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive This by Kay005: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Abovebest:

Yes my wallet was compromised
I don't really know how it happened

Checked my wallet everything gone

Are you using trust wallet?
Did you participate in any airdrop using the same wallet you kept your coins??
Did anyone have access to your phone??
Re: How Do I Survive This by Abovebest(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kay005:

Are you using trust wallet?
Did you participate in any airdrop using the same wallet you kept your coins??
Did anyone have access to your phone??

I use trust wallet

The last time I used the wallet for airdrop is last year

But my wallet got wiped this year

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive This by Kay005: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Abovebest:

I use trust wallet

The last time I used the wallet for airdrop is last year

But my wallet got wiped this year

Sorry bro, some airdrops are scam and trap and can get your wallet hacked. You can have up to 5 trust wallets. One for real coins and others for airdrops. Just know recovery seeds and save them somewhere.
Re: How Do I Survive This by Abovebest(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Kay005:

Sorry bro, some airdrops are scam and trap and can get your wallet hacked. You can have up to 5 trust wallets. One for real coins and others for airdrops. Just know recovery seeds and save them somewhere.

Thanks bro
It's happened

My concern now is how to start afresh

How I will sustain myself for the time being and how I will over this set back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent / How Do I Break My Addiction To Nairaland? / Are you a Rich Man If you Have 90 To 100 Million Naira In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.