Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent (1207 Views)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Dying As A Tenant Or You Wish To Own Your Own Home ? Join Our Rent-to-own Scheme / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by FullBlastLight: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
“My Wife Bought An IPhone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent” – Man Cries Out For Advice (Details below)
EdujandonJul 2, 2022Read original

The stupidest thing a person could ever do is owe rent on a home and risk being evicted while buying an expensive smartphone like an iPhone 13.

As her husband was considering how they would pay the rent on their home, this Nigerian woman did precisely that.

A sibling of the man whose financial situation has taken a turn for the worst is the one who posted this story on social media.

The storyteller, who goes by the name Uzoma, claimed that his brother had lost everything because of business problems that couldn’t be resolved in time to pay the rent.

But as he was thinking of ways to get the cash, his wife spent thousands of naira to buy an iPhone 13.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://edujandon.com/2022/07/my-wife-bought-an-iphone-13-when-i-am-struggling-to-find-money-to-pay-our-rent-man-cries-out-for-advice-details-below.html/&ved=2ahUKEwjUksL0r-L4AhV76jgGHSvzDIAQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3DhbPfLNf0dLbrE-BomoQZ

Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by rickpat(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
you married a "girl" and not a wife(a woman)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by dollytino4real(f): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Let dem ask the woman well where she got d cash n if the man force her to marry him? It can only happen where there is no love

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by odinson1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
dollytino4real:
Let dem ask the woman well where she got d cash n if the man force her to marry him? It can only happen where there is no love
Women don't marry for love. They marry who is ready at the moment
The girl is just foolish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by vastolord4(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy what did you marry? A problem or tribulation?
Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by Toktee(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
An average Nigeria lady is a potential olosho.
Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by Ulunne777(f): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin
OBIdient wives don't behave that way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by CyberHustle: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
You should buy 1000 terabyte of data and upload the whole family into the cloud. It is called "cloubitation". Cloud + Habitation.
Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by slimmax: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
That gender never cease to shock me, I don share garri with this thing, she can kill you.
Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by StarLord21(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
FullBlastLight:
“My Wife Bought An IPhone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent” – Man Cries Out For Advice (Details below)
EdujandonJul 2, 2022Read original

The stupidest thing a person could ever do is owe rent on a home and risk being evicted while buying an expensive smartphone like an iPhone 13.

As her husband was considering how they would pay the rent on their home, this Nigerian woman did precisely that.

A sibling of the man whose financial situation has taken a turn for the worst is the one who posted this story on social media.

The storyteller, who goes by the name Uzoma, claimed that his brother had lost everything because of business problems that couldn’t be resolved in time to pay the rent.

But as he was thinking of ways to get the cash, his wife spent thousands of naira to buy an iPhone 13.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://edujandon.com/2022/07/my-wife-bought-an-iphone-13-when-i-am-struggling-to-find-money-to-pay-our-rent-man-cries-out-for-advice-details-below.html/&ved=2ahUKEwjUksL0r-L4AhV76jgGHSvzDIAQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3DhbPfLNf0dLbrE-BomoQZ

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by Zulu2022: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ask ur wife who buy am phone e get y

1 Like

Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by wunderkindkayod(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
You don marry TikTok girl, More problem if you no run from this kind of relationship
Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by emmanuelbrown26: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
WHEN U MARRY DAUGHTERS OF EVE, ALWAYS EXPECT SoMEThING LIKE DIS
Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by anthonyuncle(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2022
he married a show glass
Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by davillian(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
An example of girls way no get sense ...
Guys always do this sense check before u like any woman...
Re: My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent by dollytino4real(f): 12:29am On Jul 07, 2022
odinson1:

Women don't marry for love. They marry who is ready at the moment
The girl is just foolish
I dey cry 4 d man

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Have A Car / Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.