Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! (15259 Views)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants: Who Is The Prettiest? (pictures) / Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by DaDoctor: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
BABE! darling were have u been??
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by ifyalways(f): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
Dayo,Dayo,Dayo angry
@Topic,when fine girls no dey gree enter such competitions again,what do you expect undecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by ak47mann(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
Some of those girls even look better than the ones we get for N/L which 98% no get pictures for profile undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by BABE3: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
Da Doctor:

BABE! darling were have u been??

School---exams--Internship-- and all.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by dayokanu(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2011
tpia@:

the video is hilarious.

Stop beefing them jooor

ifyalways:

Dayo,Dayo,Dayo angry
@Topic,when fine girls no dey gree enter such competitions again,what do you expect undecided

Wetin wetin wetinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Shuo stop hatin on these angels jare
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by DaDoctor: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
@BABE! Dont worry, the returns will come, that is if it hasnt started coming,

always carry da doctor along, se oti gbo?

cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by klaus3011(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
the beautiful ones are not yet born ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by MMM2(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2011
damn pretty
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nayah(f): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
Klaus come on you're too tough lol
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
OP is very wicked. The video he posted is of contestants that didn't make it. That's like showcasing American Idol and showing the first round rejects as the creme de la creme.

Here are the actual contestants, some of which are very pretty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peXE_JzGAZ4&playnext=1&list=PL5B352AEA859EDD07
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
ogugua88:

OP is very wicked. The video he posted is of contestants that didn't make it. That's like showcasing American Idol and showing the first round rejects as the creme de la creme.

Apart from Miss Ekiti, the rest are not up to the MGBN standard.

And I'm not saying it because I'm from Ekiti state.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nayah(f): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ikede I disagree Gbemisola, Sophie rock! but yes for international standard they're not enough
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by ak47mann(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
ogugua88:

why using names like kelechi can Never come from north?  that's not right northern states are mostly igbo s WTF shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by ak47mann(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Apart from Miss Ekiti, the rest are not up to the MGBN standard.

And I'm not saying it because I'm from Ekiti state.
abeg leave that one tongue tongue make we no start undecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
ak47mann:

why using names like kelechi can Never come from north?  that's not right northern states are mostly igbo s WTF shocked shocked

Very stupid assumption.

Have you forgotten that Muslim women have been conditioned not to partake in this kind of contests?

There's a Gbemisola for borno state, does that mean the state is mostly Yoruba?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by ak47mann(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
kwara state no get girls again? igbo representing kwara state shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
after the 34 girls are chosen, they are all picked at random to represent any state.
i guess the majority of the girls that made it are Igbo, which then lead to. . . .
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
Nayah:

Ikede I disagree Gbemisola, Sophie rock! but yes for international standard they're not enough

Yea, Gbemisola/Sopie are okay, but Ekiti still better. She has that subtle undertone.

But most of this girls have likely slept with one almajiris or two to get the position. We know how they are. Because Nigeria cant possibly tell me that these are the pretiest girls we've got.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by omodapson(m): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
Can't stop laughing grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ileke, Miss Taraba, Miss Abia, and Miss Kaduna are beautiful as well. I wish we'd actually have beauties representing us at Miss Universe. The last Miss Nigerias I've seen have been resembling scarecrows.

ak47mann:

With swimsuit modeling being part of pageants, I doubt a Northerner will go that far if she's Muslim. There are Igbos and Yorubas born in other states you know lol.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^ We need Miss Nigerians with face and shape. And currently, I'm not seeing both in one contestant.

We'll try again next year.

BTW, they need speech therapy or something because none of them could say something intelligent that would cut it in a Miss Nigeria/World pageant.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nayah(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ikede the most beautiful women don't participate to this thing very often, if you see some Miss in Africa you'd say it's not possible that could happen cause you're sure they aren't the most beautiful
However some countries like Venezuela or India try to do their best to prepare to the International competitions, for Nigerian case yes I'm sure they aren't the best in terms of beauty,  I might be not better but this is my contribution grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by ak47mann(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
abia state girl she freaking HOT swear down  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
follow by my state ANAMBRA she tall and HOT, am confused undecided undecided
even bayelsa state too tongue tongue tongue ijaw girls are fineooo but jos and ekiti state wor wor angry angry angry
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2011
Nayah:

Ikede the most beautiful women don't participate to this thing very often, if you see some Miss in Africa you'd say it's not possible that could happen cause you're sure they aren't the most beautiful
However some countries like Venezuela or India try to do their best to prepare to the International competitions, for Nigerian case yes I'm sure they aren't the best in terms of beauty,  I might be not better but this is my contribution grin

Dont think so either. If Hausa and Fulani women participate, mehn. . . we need to get rid of this sharia.

Nigerian women too like to dey sleep around for position. That's likely the case here grin Too many fakeness. Weave sef no dey contain.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by revlution: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2011
@babe
Girl yur post was cracking me up! grin grin grin grin grin
you've got the flow!!!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by ronkebp(f): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2011
The really pretty ones, do not want to contest, thay are afraid of being insulted by critics, the ones that have come out, should be manicured from head to toe, know what am saying, ?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nayah(f): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ikede there's no need to add Hausa to have a stunning Nigerian representant, I mean try to think Nigerian and not tribes lol, I know some Hausa women can be gorgeous but Omotola Jalade is a beauty too and she's yoruba so as Munachi Abi who was a stunning Miss Nigeria and from IMO state so, think about it.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by DaDoctor: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
@revolutn, LEAVE MY BABE ALONE!!!!!! tongue

Hope it ends with just the compliment.

@OP, The issue is this;

THE PRETTY ONES IN NAIJA CANT GO TRU ALL THE MESS THAT THESE GALS ON SET ARE GOING TRU NOW,

U need one who has done this before to tell you the demands.

naija men are just randy, ,,,,a few sha, cos da doctor isnt
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
Nayah:

Ikede there's no need to add Hausa to have a stunning Nigerian representant, I mean try to think Nigerian and not tribes lol, I know some Hausa women can be gorgeous but Omotola Jalade is a beauty too and she's yoruba so as Munachi Abi who was a stunning Miss Nigeria and from IMO state so, think about it.

True. But they're the prettiest in Naija. FACT.
Atleast they should represent so that we can win ms world again  cool
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
Da Doctor:

@revolutn, LEAVE MY BABE ALONE!!!!!! tongue

Hope it ends with just the compliment.

@OP, The issue is this;

THE PRETTY ONES IN NAIJA CANT GO TRU ALL THE MESS THAT THESE GALS ON SET ARE GOING TRU NOW,

U need one who has done this before to tell you the demands.

naija men are just randy, ,,,,
a few sha, cos da doctor isnt

My point exactly.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ileke-IdI:
^^^ We need Miss Nigerians with face and shape. And currently, I'm not seeing both in one contestant.

We'll try again next year.

BTW, they need speech therapy or something because none of them could say something intelligent that would cut it in a Miss Nigeria/World pageant.

They were all sitting down, so how would you know their shape? Lol.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! by Nayah(f): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ilkede everyine has his own tastes personally I' wouldn't give the title to any tribe in Nigeria for beauty because you can see them everywhere. Agbani Drego is a pure beauty and not from the North wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patoranking Seals Deal With Lagos Marathon (photos) / Lil Wayne's Dad Birdman Just Bought A New Car . . . For $8 Million! / Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.