Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nairaland First Crowd Funding Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland First Crowd Funding Project (226 Views)

Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / Shoprite Ilorin Locks Doors As Crowd Stormed Their Store / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland First Crowd Funding Project by King2019(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, I am a writer on these forum but I have not posted anything in a while and I have discovered the same problems with other writers.

There are a lot of challenges writers face when they complete their books;
1. While it is good to put the book for sale on websites like Okada books and other websites, I have discovered that books which might be good to read are not necessarily accessible due to the genres where it placed.

2. More number of people now prefer reading books for free rather than spending money.

3. The payment methods for readers and writers for most websites are not very encouraging.

Now the reason for the thread
I want to create a website which will list books written for free, while revenue gotten from advertising on the page will be given back to the writer (between 40% to 60%) depending on the popularity of the book.

I already have the basic layout of the website but we need a website designer and a social media influencer.

This is the basic feature of the website (there are other details that will be added) for more information you need to be an investor in the project.

You can e-mail me directly if your have any questions or doubts or just post here on the thread, thank you all.

cc: lalasticlala,Dominique,Pushkin,Divepen1,Explorers, repogirl, obehiD, bibijay123, McTobe, Larrysun, silver1996, Hopebringer,ironkurtain,FOD,gamaliel9...

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Financially Free In 2022 / Did You Know? CBN Has Just Reduced Bank Charges / Strange Facts About Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.