Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Entering Crypto For Someone Who Doesn't Want To Lose Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entering Crypto For Someone Who Doesn't Want To Lose Money (145 Views)

Crypto For Beginners / Femi Otedola Doesn't Wear Wristwatch, Here Is Why / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entering Crypto For Someone Who Doesn't Want To Lose Money by madamjay(f): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Beyond trading and price violatility, what is it about crypto that excites many people in the world?

The first question is what is crypto? A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology— blockchain is a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. It is a means of transferring value from one person to another through a system that is decentralized and immutable (irreversible). A defining feature of cryptocurrencies is that they are generally not issued by any central authority, rendering them theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.

So why should I in Nigeria care about crypto? How does it affect me?
A cryptocurrency is a form of digital asset based on a network that is distributed across a large number of computers. This decentralized structure allows them to exist outside the control of governments and central authorities.
Experts believe that blockchain and related technology will disrupt many industries, including finance and law.
The advantages of cryptocurrencies include cheaper and faster money transfers and decentralized systems that do not collapse at a single point of failure.

How do I get ib safely into the crypto?
I understand your fear and rightfully you should be slightly worried, at the moment Bitcoin and altcoins are crashing and it is right to worry about how safe it is.
My adverse is this, enter into crypto by buying stable coins. What are stable coins? Stable coins are coins that are pegged against the dollar. This means that these coins derive their value directly from the dollar and hence they retain their value. These stable coins are BUSD, USDT, USDC, etc. 1BUSD = $1

These stable currencies are great because they help you hedge against inflation and they are not as unstable as other cryptocurrencies.

As a Nigerian, you want to hold these types of cryptocurrencies for the following reasons:
1. It is basically dollars. Having dollars in this economy is way more valuable than having naira.
2. It helps you to hedge against inflation. The prices of goods and services are rising everyday and the value of naira is not growing. So having your money in dollars helps a lot
3. You can save it in a bank - You can save your stable currencies in a bank, a crypto bank, like xend finance.

xend finance is Africa's first crypto bank, and with xend finance, you can save, invest, transfer, deposit and withdraw crypto. xend finance also provides insurance on all the funds under their control. This means that your money is safe and secured with xend finance.
They also offer you uo to 15% annual compounding interest on your savings.

So why is xend finance a good way for me to enter crypto?
xend finance is a great way for you to start your crypto journey because it is a safe, calculated and balanced entry point. On xend finance, you can buy BUSD for as little as N3,000 and start saving, You earn interest on your savings, so you don't lose money even when the crypto market dips. See? It is perfect for you.

Now you know that cypto is important to you and you know that you can start with stable coins, start small and start earning interest on the xend finance app.

So go download the app and enjoy your entry to crypto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entering Crypto For Someone Who Doesn't Want To Lose Money by Uuii: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Automate binary trading

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Option To Make Payment On Alibaba / Freelancer Corner - Trade Your Paypal, Payooner And Other Funds Here / I Need Sure BDC Guy Who Can Provide UBS Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.