Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny (25264 Views)

Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by Ameduedwin: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
And which church is she pastoring that made her a mummy G .O ?
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by KillerBeauty(f): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
What programming language did the demons use to write the code?
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by marylandcakes: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
It the people promoting this woman on social media that I blame.
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by HallaDaTruth: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mama GO TRY KEEP QUIET ABEG

Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by HallaDaTruth: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
KillerBeauty:

Python
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by Volksguys1985: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
You are abusing our Mummy G O, all of you going to hades.

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Somebody should lock this woman in a mental home. It’s obvious she’s off her rockers.
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by onyxo76(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
all these end time preachers.
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by blackaxe78: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
vibre:

What brought oyakhilome into this now? Mr blackaxe angry

Is it not same Chris that told you 5G causes Covid 19?

They are similar with spewing gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by armyofone(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iya is trying to make her financial breakthrough by all means.

So people are still falling for this type of thing
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by vickthourh(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
She doesn’t know what she is saying...may the gods guide her...
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by crackhouse(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
If there's someone to talk then there's someone to listen...
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by Billyroy99: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wow sperms can be modified to full stack by html and css ��
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by DrMuzungu(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
This one has graduated 500 years ago at the University of People's republic of Dumbfvckistan.
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by WATCHMANX: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Elock1:
angry
We know the so called "Men of God" use their elevated status to control the mind of the gullible and dupe them.

But credits to this woman, she took her own to another height.

She having members, shows the level of illiteracy in Nigeria.
Most of what she's saying is true. Believe it or not! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by WATCHMANX: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Okoyeeboz:
This poverty-stricken hag just keeps spewing nonsense. With her scattered teeth like railway tracks.
You're hateful and embarrassingly cheap angry

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by WATCHMANX: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
sanerugwei:
Is there no way to put this misinformation on the leash.

Its gone on rampage for too long... shocked

She is now competing with gov Ikpeazu of Abia State, and other comedians... shocked grin grin
It's your reality against hers undecided
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by Ichuksman: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
remitarich:
i know the code
its called spermcode
and 99966633

Sense will not kill you
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by WATCHMANX: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
SeriouslySense:
smiley smiley So SPERM has a CODE that DEMONS can attach

Is this true news.
Life is spiritual!

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by WATCHMANX: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
HenryDion:
Her seriousness and audacity when spewing gibberish is hilarious. I love everything about her cause she makes me laugh, but sad that some folks actually take her serious.
Those with spiritual knowledge knows that most of what she's talking about is true. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by WATCHMANX: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Onaopemiposi2021:
I swear this woman is a fool.
Wat does she take religion for,"a joke?
Calling someone a fool puts you in great danger of hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by WATCHMANX: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
KillerBeauty:
You don't teach fallen angels science, they teach you. QED
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by WATCHMANX: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
meobizy:
Somebody should lock this woman in a mental home. It’s obvious she’s off her rockers.
When did you perform her clinical mental assessment? undecided
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by Elock1: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
WATCHMANX:
Most of what she's saying is true. Believe it or not! undecided
My last sentence is for people like you.
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by meobizy(f): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
WATCHMANX:
When did you perform her clinical mental assessment? undecided
I’ll prefer to use a lifeline. I’ll call a friend for confirmation.
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by remitarich(f): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Ichuksman:

Sense will not kill you
hahahahaha
over sense dey worry me
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by Okoyeeboz: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2022
WATCHMANX:
You're hateful and embarrassingly cheap angry

You and the demented hag deserve each other. She's probably better off than your mother.
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by BluntCrazeMan: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1412909/theres-code-sperm-demons-can-use-access-destiny-mummy-g-o-tells-men-video/
So,, whenever this woman says something, the thing she says becomes popular??
Even when the thing she said doesn't make sense?

1 Like

Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by WATCHMANX: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

You and the demented hag deserve each other. She's probably better off than your mother.
It's obvious you hateful and frustrated soul grew up without the love of a mother.
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by WATCHMANX: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
meobizy:
I’ll prefer to use a lifeline. I’ll call a friend for confirmation.
...be quick at it, and remember, you've got just '1 life' line! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why I Don't Celebrate Christmas / Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.