Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny (25263 Views)

Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by WATCHMANX: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Elock1:
My last sentence is for people like you.
You're cheaply trying to mask your ignorance and arrogance with your limited and subjective "literacy"!
Continue wallowing ...! cheesy
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by Elock1: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
WATCHMANX:
You're cheaply trying to mask your ignorance and arrogance with your limited and subjective "literacy"!
Continue wallowing ...! cheesy
Alright.. Good night
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by kokomilala(m): 4:46am On Jan 26, 2022
@virginchaser, I agree with you. But at same time, one has the responsibility to make efforts to learn; to connect dots and lines across knowledge. In.short, to bridge the gap-yawnning,at times- between ignorance and knowledge.
Re: Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny by Mizahn: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wow, that sounds like a scientific discovery. I wish I were stupid enough to believe in this kind of BS. I laugh so much when such people try to use some scientific words in order to make their mad ideas more credible in the eyes of those people who have no idea about DNAs and all this stuff. It looks so pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why I Don't Celebrate Christmas / Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.