Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Bolt Or Uber Drivers Needed In Lagos... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bolt Or Uber Drivers Needed In Lagos... (639 Views)

Honda Civic - For Bolt Or Uber / Cab Drivers Fight Uber Drivers At Lagos Airport / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolt Or Uber Drivers Needed In Lagos... by gspace1960(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Uber or bolt drivers needed in Lagos...three clean cars available....if you are interested call me on ....08037328017....

Note: make sure to have two guarantors available that base in Lagos before calling..thanks...
Re: Bolt Or Uber Drivers Needed In Lagos... by obisite: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
gspace1960:
Uber or bolt drivers needed in Lagos...three clean cars available....if you are interested call me on ....08037328017....

Note: make sure to have two guarantors available that base in Lagos before calling..thanks...

Maybe this thread below needs to see this..

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/4405
Re: Bolt Or Uber Drivers Needed In Lagos... by Youngxx: 6:08am On Jan 31, 2022
Greetings to everyone in the house..
It's a new year and another beginning of my life, so I've decided not to play or joke with the year as I'm adding +1 few months from now..... I've decided to join the bolt/Uber business this year.
I live in Lagos, Ajah Badore, and I've been living here for some years now...

Please everyone in the house I need someone to partner with in this bolt/Uber business as soon as possible, I'm 26 years old and single, I have nobody to take care of as now, my Mom is been taking care of by my eldest brother who lives in Germany, that makes me have less responsibility for now, so I see no reason why I can't remit payment of 25k/30k weekly to the car owner as long as you and I know that the car is perfect....

Please help as u read....
If there's anyone that knows of any company giving out cars for Bolt/Uber business can also share the information with me, God bless
Telephone: 08123388065
Re: Bolt Or Uber Drivers Needed In Lagos... by Doris4ever(m): 12:12am On Mar 15, 2023
gspace1960:

Hello everyone, pls I need a car for rental or HP, to be use for ehailling (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

I will handle your car with care and you will have good return on your investment.
30k weekly remittance...no story.

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910

Location is Lagos
Re: Bolt Or Uber Drivers Needed In Lagos... by autodriver: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good day,

I am essentially new on this platform and I do have experience driving on Uber and bolt.

My ratings are on an average of 5 stars on both platforms as I do provide good customer experience. I am here because I need a car to drive either on hire purchase or weekly delivery whichever works for the car owner.

I can share proof of my history with any interested car owner willing t give me a car.

Would appreciate references as well.

My email: ashraff.mamman993@gmail.com
Phone: 08108424242

Many thanks
Re: Bolt Or Uber Drivers Needed In Lagos... by Lordsinger(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
i created a post regarding this last month...

i reside in Owerri
looking for a uber partner or HIRE purchase for uber purposes.

i am a graduate
i have guarantors
collateral available if needed ( 2plots of land with an uncompleted building)
i will also arrange for us to see my community igwe and some elders who know me from the root, just to satisfy my credibility.

i really need this brothers, if you're able to,Test me
0eight1five8four051four8
Re: Bolt Or Uber Drivers Needed In Lagos... by Doris4ever(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or hp depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

Re: Bolt Or Uber Drivers Needed In Lagos... by Doris4ever(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!Naija Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2004 Big Daddy SE 08068094003 / Corolla 2010 Sport / Just Arrived Tokunbo Korokpe Available For Sale In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.