Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749539 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4403) (4404) (4405) (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Evening comrades, how's the hustle, may God continue to protect everyone....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
komodapson:

What the F*ck is Cali? U mean "California" or "calistus" - (in Nkem owoh voice)

grin laff won't finishave me here. it's calistus..
Hope u r car is not Bmw
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
deedee44:

Cut the story short, you wan drive? grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Y1nka:

About the low fare, i think everyone is right.. some leave home early, i cant cos i have another business to attend to first. That may be the reason i dont gross much.

But i can still say I’m not that impressed with recent fares sha.

Eg. Coming from cotonou yesterday, bolt cant see ride till after agbara- iyana sach , so i chilled till i got to igando, cos request from agbara was heading back towards badagry- whispering palms!

Got to igando, got a request from Moreta hall igando , to Ali dada in Ago palace. Plus traffic of over 1hour ride was 2,600.

Well, maybe it will mean much if i do that 15 times a day sha. But I’m a travel or long trip person abeg. No time to dey look app and pray for Uche to send helper �

Thank you God bless you sir,

There is no point driving with recent fares
It’s not certain that you will get a good request after dropping you rider.

Yet mr Johnny said we are deceiving others or misleading them.

Las las we go know the truth

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
vicdon:
Evening comrades, how's the hustle, may God continue to protect everyone....

Big Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Memberclub:
My car is having fuel pump problem.
I'm currently on the road. Any useful tip? embarassed

For you to know it's fuel pump problem u probably know all d tips already.
Allow d car to cool if it's no longer driving then try starting again after like 45mins and drive straight home or a safe place. If it's still moving on slow, manage it to a safe place or home.

Sorry for d wahala

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pearl1910:

For you to know it's fuel pump problem u probably know all d tips already.
Allow d car to cool if it's no longer driving then try starting again after like 45mins and drive straight home or a safe place. If it's still moving on slow, manage it to a safe place or home.

Sorry for d wahala

Nice!

Another thing is to use your brake and accelerator together (no i am not joking or stupid).

Use both feet, keep the brake down, gear in drive but brake fully down, get right foot reving on the acceleratorat the same time (gear in drive but dont engage), when while raising it up (left foot still on brake), as soon as the pump allows reving , fast lift your foot from the brake and zoom off, (only do on a free road) - carefully

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gspace1960(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Uber or bolt drivers needed in Lagos...three clean cars available....if you are interested call me on ....08037328017....

Note: make sure to have two guarantors available that base in Lagos before calling..thanks....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oga feliz do you drive a Benz compressor with plate number SMK.......
Felicity001:

Me wey won go mill gold come? grin

But come to think of it, even if the country is overrated but think if how she has raise from zero to the level she presently at n she how 9ja as fallen.

I always used to remember those days Ghanaians used to do menial jobs here just to make a living, make shoe, sell breed, waste pickers, condemn pickers and all sorts but now the table have changed... na northerners (Nigerians) dey do those job now. Imagine how the table as turned.

So sad thinking of how the country will be to the coming generation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Felicity001:

I hope u r aware of the perain you're referring to, i mean the real originator of that memegrin don't let him come for you head else you'll abandon yiur moniker or NL for anothergrin

See, social media is not for fainted hearted... If you're the type that cant2 tolerate critism or gbos gbas simply stay away from SM for your own good because there's no way you wont find people that will comment on your view with bias, critism9, insults and so many unthinkable things even when you're telling the truth or doing the right thing.

That's why I like the guy BAZ001 and Pearl... Me I'm trying as much as I can to make every moment fun to me because I've come to realize that life is about happiness and joy so it's any thing to make me happy and joyous oh
At the bolded,True.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:23am On Jan 24, 2022
BAZ001:

So you trying to tell us you joined the telegram group without stating if you are married or single ? grin

Let’s ask all newbies and guys that have not done more than 6months in the hustle who is telling the truth and true reality of the job?

For example winter is a thing of the mind and not reality. Ask around ?

I don’t talk down on bolt I only paint the true pictures and reality. Yes you can say I drive like ant when I see surge cos that’s the only way you can make money, we all want to make money. But to come here and say it’s easy, There is a strategy bla bla
How easy ?
Like you can drive for 4hrs everyday and net 200k weekly How ?
Na sakamanje or Na juju?
Fare is calculated by (time*distance *base )
So ur strategy Na to carry spirit or flying car ?

People know the truth already they are just looking at you and your geng.

It’s not consistent and not sustainable.

Ants drive in n out of winter... lazyD don’t grin

Whatever you say boss you are correct.
Everyone has their view of every situation.
Life Na per head.
Las Las we go dey alright.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:29am On Jan 24, 2022
BAZ001:

Yet mr Johnny said we are deceiving others or misleading them.

Yes I said you are misleading people about joining the telegram group.
Don't complicate things.
I know what am saying and you know it as well.

I didn't argue about the winter, what am saying is that it has been overly exaggerated.
Winter winter I net 25k today.
It's not that bad or is it?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expert1(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2022
I actually cancelled the ride and put the reason for cancel as the driver showed up with number plate not matched.

I expected him to cancel when he knows he won't be going to my destination.

The app showed me driver on the way and later showed Ride Arrived whereas the guy didn't move and never have the intention of moving until I called him.

73O9:

So if the driver doesn't cancel, you will wait till he does because you are claiming right?

Ok oooooo!

To me, two things should be involved.
Either you are not in a hurry or you are not ready to move.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2022
expert1:
I actually cancelled the ride and put the reason for cancel as the driver showed up with number plate not matched.

The app showed me driver on the way and later showed Ride Arrived whereas the guy didn't move and never have the intention of moving until I called him.

There's an option of Driver did not move there . Why didn't you use that one?

Abeg what's your App name so I can avoid you?..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2022
expert1:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2022
expert1:

Did the driver show up with unmatched number plates?

There are atleast three other reasons on that list that best suits what ensued between u guys...but alas, the heart of a man is desperately wicked. U intentionally want to hurt d driver by lying wickedly. Tomorrow u will cry of injustice and misfortune not knowing it's all d evil seeds u have been sowing that are germinating. I am not judging u, just telling as it is.

23 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Impulse80(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Don't complicate things.

I didn't argue about the winter, what am saying is that it has been overly exaggerated.

LMAO na normal Baz00 way be that. Don't be surprised he's earning more than most people here from driving. Notice how he never posts any tips and tricks? Always clowning online but really serious in real life.

Back when I was in school there was a guy like that. This negro go swear say him no read anything and say him nor know wetin him go write for exams. As soon as results are released he's topping the class. grin

Any newbie wey dey follow baz00 mouth no go make am.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Is 30k/week too much to ask a rider to deliver in Abuja? I intend giving my car to someone this week. I’ll handle all maintenance because I no want any Kazeem to disfigure my car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Viking07:
Is 30k/week too much to ask a rider to deliver in Abuja? I intend giving my car to someone this week. I’ll handle all maintenance because I no want any Kazeem to disfigure my car.

Go with the industry standard in your locality. There is a generally acceptable weekly rate in your zone. ( how do you know?, ask 5 or 6 Uber guys in the FCT, that should give you the figure)

I believe the standard in Abuja hovers around 25k, + or -, while Lagos hovers around 30k + or -. ( though it's not a delight for any investor)

The two cities can't be compared. Lagos earnings are way higher than that of Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Viking07:

I don't have sufficient knowledge to make an informed contribution but I know Abuja fares are low and drivers make less than Lagos drivers but Abuja roads are far better than Lagos roads so ur repair expense will be greatly reduced therefore unless it's a big car with low fuel consumption, 30k may b on d high side.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
northbird:

Go with the industry standard in your locality. There is a generally acceptable weekly rate in your zone. ( how do you know?, ask 5 or 6 Uber guys in the FCT, that should give you the figure)

I believe the standard in Abuja hovers around 25k, + or -, while Lagos hovers around 30k + or -. ( though it's not a delight for any investor)

The two cities can't be compared. Lagos earnings are way higher than that of Abuja.
Thanks. Turns out the average price is 25,000.

Pearl1910:

I don't have sufficient knowledge to make an informed contribution but I know Abuja fares are low and drivers make less than Lagos drivers but Abuja roads are far better than Lagos roads so ur repair expense will be greatly reduced therefore unless it's a big car with low fuel consumption, 30k may b on d high side .
It is a Corolla 07.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Don't complicate things.

How comrade ?
Misleading people from going the telegram group ?

Na jeje we all dey here when there was an invite to join telegram group, with deadline of September 1st.
Someone trying to join the group came back here to say part of the requirements are
Your name,
your location (where u live) ,
If you single or married ? And all angry grin

Cheerful himself gave deadline to join the group not me naah. So how I take discourage people from joining?
Even me tried joining but dem dribble me grin

I honestly thought you were talking about winter and misleading people from driving dis period.

[img]https://c./_FoKNIe7na8AAAAd/columbo.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Viking07:
Thanks. Turns out the average price is 25,000.

It is a Corolla 07.

If it's late 07, 30k non-negotiable
If it's early 07 then u can negotiate between 25k and 30k.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Which one be late and early again... what's actually the difference
Pearl1910:

If it's late 07, 30k non-negotiable
If it's early 07 then u can negotiate between 25k and 30k.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Y1nka:

Nice!

Another thing is to use your brake and accelerator together (no i am not joking or stupid).

Use both feet, keep the brake down, gear in drive but brake fully down, get right foot reving on the acceleratorat the same time (gear in drive but dont engage), when while raising it up (left foot still on brake), as soon as the pump allows reving , fast lift your foot from the brake and zoom off, (only do on a free road) - carefully

I don't get... Left foot on brake and right foot on accelerator with gear on drive but you said don't engage? Dont engage what again na

So what the sense behind this? Pls explain

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Pearl1910:

Did the driver show up with unmatched number plates?

There are atleast three other reasons on that list that best suits what ensued between u guys...but alas, the heart of a man is desperately wicked. U intentionally want to hurt d driver by lying wickedly. Tomorrow u will cry of injustice and misfortune not knowing it's all d evil seeds u have been sowing that are germinating. I am not judging u, just telling as it is.

After cursing the bad man grin
No wonder some driver’s will just on app and see blocked.
Na devils child like dis dey cos am grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Impulse80:

LMAO na normal Baz00 way be that. Don't be surprised he wasn't more than most people here from driving. Notice how he never posts any tips and tricks? Always clowning online but really serious in real life.

Back when I was in school there was a guy like that. This negro go swear say him no read anything and say him nor know wetin him go write for exams. As soon as results are released he's topping the class. grin

You are so correct.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Impulse80:

LMAO na normal Baz00 way be that. Don't be surprised he wasn't more than most people here from driving. Notice how he never posts any tips and tricks? Always clowning online but really serious in real life.

At the bolded was so true even to the extent that man was not happy when his family came to visit him in December, they didn't allow him go out to hustle.

Weedsdom wan finish baz001

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
BAZ001:

How comrade ?
Misleading people from going the telegram group ?

Na jeje we all dey here when there was an invite to join telegram group, with deadline of September 1st.
Someone trying to join the group came back here to say part of the requirements are
Your name,
your location (where u live) ,
If you single or married ? And all angry grin

Cheerful himself gave deadline to join the group not me naah. So how I take discourage people from joining?
Even me tried joining but dem dribble me grin

I honestly thought you were talking about winter and misleading people from driving dis period.

[img]https://c./_FoKNIe7na8AAAAd/columbo.gif[/img]

Lol.
Funny man.
I just hope other nairaLanders find their way around Ur post.
Because me anytime I see Ur moniker I go don already dey laugh because I know say another funny content wan drop.

Baz001 of lagos u valid. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Impulse80:

My point exactly, when the jokes become stale and unnecessary that's where I have an issue with him.

He doesnt motivate or bring new ideas, all he does is to throw shades, twist your opinion and turn it all to comedy.
Cheerfulgiver came in with tips and tricks even though he was quite rude but he really wants drivers to progress. You may not like his attitude or methods. But, atleast he shares ways to succeed in ehailling.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Josephase:
Oga feliz do you drive a Benz compressor with plate number SMK.......

Yes Sir but my plate No is JJC419HDgrin the HD stands for hoodlumDrivergrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4403) (4404) (4405) (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donfortune48(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.