Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? (934 Views)

Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia / Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia / Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by LandMann: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
For me, the overzealous and stupid ref killed that match by giving the red card to Iwobi.

The goal keeper is just handsome for nothing. He shouldn't be Manning that goal. His feet looks like 20kg of Buhari's bad luck is tied to them, hence the reason he can't spring well towards a ball.

I don't know why Awoniyi was started upfront when he looks like a teenager showing off his sculptured face instead of playing serious football. The guy gets an E for his abysmal performance. Sadiy should always start ahead of him in any game

Above all, I blame the GCFR of this unholy union called Nigeria. He for just mind his business and stay away from communicating with the team.

If anyone is not convinced that Buhari is bad luck personified then this match will convince them.

The super eagles, just like the country Nigeria, has never struggled in this tournament till Buhari came calling. I goal down and one red card for exact same offence committed against Iheanacho.

I hope that darling daddy chanting goblin will see something to praise the dementia suffering bad luck of a president for.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
For me, the overzealous and stupid ref killed that match by giving the red card to Iwobi.
There was nothing wrong with the officiating

Iwobi deserved the red card. That was a career ending tackle being made by Iwobi there. The Tunisian guy could have got the tibia or fibula(or both) broken through that tackle.

If the tackle was against a Nigerian player and the Tunisian player who made the tackle was shown red, would you blame the referee?

3 Likes

Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Reflect7: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
The players played like they'd spent the previous 3 nights FCKING women and hanging out.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by LordIsaac(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
The man who sees successful people, insert himself into their affairs, and see them go down.
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by LandMann: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Go and rewatch the match and tell us why the Tunisia guy who stepped on Iheanacho's feet wasn't red carded...

His stupid reffing almost led to breakdown of law and order on the pitch as players started acting lawless

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Iwobi deserved the red card. That was a career ending tackle being made by Iwobi there. The Tunisian guy could have got the tibia or fibula(or both) broken through that tackle.

If the tackle was against a Nigerian player and the Tunisian player who made the tackle was shown red, would you blame the referee?
Then you didn't watch the match

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by emmabest2000(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Maduka that refused to catch toxic shots grin

But ...
Bubu na danm badluck walayi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
LandMann:

Go and rewatch the match and tell us why the Tunisia guy who stepped on Iheanacho's feet wasn't red carded...

His stupid reffing almost led to breakdown of law and order on the pitch as players started acting lawless
What is your point?

Alex Iwobi’s red was not deserved or the foul on Iheanacho was a red?
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Samson0599:

Then you didn't watch the match
I can see you watched the match indeed!
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
I can see you watched the match indeed!
I will advice you go watch the match again,this time don't chat and change Whatsapp status et Al,then come back here
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Samson0599:

I will advice you go watch the match again,this time don't chat and change Whatsapp status et Al,then come back here
You are too young to discuss football with me.

Go and be playing mario game
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Mightymanna(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
The old man that makes that video call
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Tonniex: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
What kind of bad luck is this?

First of all, why did he make that video call?

Why did they wear that particular colour of jersey instead of the last colour?

Why was Iheanacho substituted?

Where did that ref come from?
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
You are too young to discuss football with me.

Go and be playing mario game
You are talking to your father
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Samson0599:

You are talking to your father
Thank God I have a father I can talk to.

Where is your father?
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Thank God I have a father I can talk to.

Where is your father?
See if I follow you the way I dey vex dis night,you go regret your wasted life

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by kenzysmith: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:

well said I admire ur courage for refusing to be an hypocrite
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Samson0599:

See if I follow you the way I dey vex dis night,you go regret your wasted life
I have no banana to give you if you follow me.

Continue pulling stunts on tree branches
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
I have no banana to give you if you follow me.

Continue pulling stunts on tree branches
arindin ,e be like customer no dey this night abi so u gat my time
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Samson0599:

arindin ,e be like customer no dey this night abi so u gat my time
Ya, customer no dey.
Any other thing about that?

At least my attention is enough to stir your masturbatïon and give you orgæsm.
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Ya, customer no dey.
Any other thing about that?

At least my attention is enough to stir your masturbatïon and give you orgæsm.
I see ......emm kgive me your location let me bring my dog at least you can have my dog for the night at no cost
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Ever8090: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Buhari
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Samson0599:

I see ......emm kgive me your location let me bring my dog at least you can have my dog for the night at no cost
What kind of breed is it?
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by iykofias(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:

any time Nigeria loose a game, just know they will say the ref was partial_ every damn time. Very hypocritical set of people
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by LandMann: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
What is your point?

Alex Iwobi’s red was not deserved or the foul on Iheanacho was a red?

Alex Iwobi's red card is not deserved since the opposition player was let off the book for the same offence. At most a yellow should have been enough. It was a very poor decision

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Amotolongbo(f): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
LandMann:

Alex Iwobi's red card is not deserved since the opposition player was let off the book for the same offence. At most a yellow should have been enough. It was a very poor decision
so so puerile
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by NuclearReactor: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
LandMann:

The goal keeper is just handsome for nothing. He shouldn't be Manning that goal. His feet looks like 20kg of Buhari's bad luck is tied to them, hence the reason he can't spring well towards a ball.

I don't know why Awoniyi was started upfront when he looks like a teenager showing off his sculptured face instead of playing serious football. The guy gets an E for his abysmal performance. Sadiy should always start ahead of him in any game

Above all, I blame the GCFR of this unholy union called Nigeria. He for just mind his business and stay away from communicating with the team.

If anyone is not convinced that Buhari is bad luck personified then this match will convince them.

The super eagles, just like the country Nigeria, has never struggled in this tournament till Buhari came calling. I goal down and one red card for exact same offence committed against Iheanacho.

I hope that darling daddy chanting goblin will see something to praise the dementia suffering bad luck of a president for.
We've already decided grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by NuclearReactor: 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
LandMann:

Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by otokx(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
The Coach
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Sheuns(m): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2022
LandMann:

That challenge was a red card offense, no excuse. It’s in the rules, such challenges attract red cards. Reason is that it can end the career of a player. He freaking stepped on his ankle. That could have been lethal.
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Sheuns(m): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2022
The team just lacked fire. The first half was just too dull. No drive at all.
Re: Who Will You Blame For Nigeria's Loss Against Tunisia? by Zhahovic(m): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sheuns:

That challenge was a red card offense, no excuse. It’s in the rules, such challenges attract red cards. Reason is that it can end the career of a player. He freaking stepped on his ankle. That could have been lethal.
...I tire o...most Nigerians on twitter I know are just arguing with sentiment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Will Play Some Role In Chelsea This Season. / Guus Hiddink For Jose's Job? / Psl Matches To Be Televised Live In Europe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.