Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter (2137 Views)

Osinbajo Turns Off Comment On Instagram Page As He Prepares To Move Out Of Aso R / President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by lawalosky(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
You can't comments on buhari post, if he didn't mentioned you

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by alsudan: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
The dullard deserves all the insults he’s been getting on Twitter.

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by Lattop1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Badluck = Buhari

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Baba is now afraid of Nigerians cheesy

Let me come and go and sleep abeg grin

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by tollyboy5(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin i don download VPN nitemi

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by Amotolongbo(f): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Buhari will be regretting why he unbanned twitter in Nigeria

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
But, we really need to find the person that advised or convinced Buhari to call Super Eagles angry

Which kind wahala be this angry

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by ablejesus26(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Stay one place e no gree,now him don carry bad luck spoil match for person.
How I wan take face kwame now angry angry

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by ablejesus26(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
But, we really need to find the person that advised or convinced Buhari to call Super Eagles angry

If I catch the person ehnn

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
ablejesus26:

If I catch the person ehnn

Me waiting patiently for the person to show face angry

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by Godjone(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
This Dullard is a disgrace to humanity

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
No, he should ON it naah. Stupid man angry

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by ablejesus26(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Me waiting patiently for the person to show face angry

I will have to sneak out of Oyibi Estate tomorrow,bcus this Ghanian papi will finish me with insults angry angry
Eguavon should be held responsible,why e pick the call him for se hello mr president I can't hear you the network is bad sir angry angry

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you like ban Twitter again, we go still drag you.

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Buhari is a total disgrace for the Nigeria people. He’s just a clueless failure personified.

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by AntiBMC(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Super Eagles wey go pick the dvllard call na im I blame.

Now our enemies, e.g shatawale go dey Ghana dey laff.

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by Michelle70(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Nigerians ehn grin

Actually I listened to radio today and one caller was taking this thing seriously, shouting how Buhari is badluck.

Something weh normally suppose be cruise, I couldn't get angry listening to the caller, I just felt so sorry for the guy. I think an average Nigerian is just violent and bittered
Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by OneTwoOne(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2022
So ordinary phone call cost Super Eagles the match?

To say these are same youths clamoring for power shift is is an absurdity.

And you're all claiming EDUCATED/LITERATE YOUTHS angry

What an irony
BeeBeeOoh:

Which kind wahala be this angry

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by OneTwoOne(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2022
But the dunce dancer you support is knowledgeable Emeka from Enugu who stays in Osun
Johnnyessence:
Buhari is a total disgrace for the Nigeria people. He’s just a clueless failure personified.
Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by OssyMalik: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2022
A whole President turning off his comment on Twitter? Where else has it happened?

Buhari is a CURSE!!
Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by ViperAda: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Buhari will be regretting why he unbanned twitter in Nigeria
Lol.. Buhari regretting?. Do you think he operates the handle by himself or whatever you say affects a strand of hair on his body.

I dunno why most of you can't make use of your brains.

-Viper
Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by Amotolongbo(f): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2022
ViperAda:

Lol.. Buhari regretting?. Do you think he operates the handle by himself or whatever you say affects a strand of hair on his body.

I dunno why most of you can't make use of your brains.

-Viper
[/s]claptrap
Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by Amotolongbo(f): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2022
ViperAda:

You've just described the content of your brain in one word.

-Viper
[/s]another claptrap
Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by ViperAda: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2022
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]another claptrap
I see you, you just learnt a new word. Amateurish neophiliac.
-Viper
Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by Amotolongbo(f): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2022
ViperAda:

I see you, you just learnt a new word. Amateurish neophiliac.

-Viper
[/s]yet a claptrap

Re: Buhari Has Off "Comment" Button On Twitter by elrufiason: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2022
After buhari regime, some pigs want to impose BAT on us.

I call they pigs considering how dirty they look, and they consume that poisonous concotion called agbo.
Their women apply bleeching cream on their dirty & strech mark ridden body to the xtent that vein form a very dictint green colour on their skin, while they sell ogoro at obalande under bridge, empowering thugs for warfare.

2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou / Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries / Video: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari’s Iconic Gift To South-East Region?