Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou (1940 Views)

2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Group / Tinubu's Original Dress Surfaces, Wet Dress Is Fake / APC Should Repay Tinubu’s Sacrifice With Presidential Ticket — Ondo Support Grou (2) (3) (4)

2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by Ebubu10: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Published 13 February 2022

A pro-Bola Tinubu coalition, the Support Groups Management Council, says the viral photograph of the All Progressives Congress leader pictured in a wet dress is the work of mischief-makers.

In a statement on Sunday, the coalition said the viral photo was manipulated, noting that Tinubu is healthy and physically fit to be Nigeria’s President in 2023, contrary to claims by propagandists.

Tinubu had on Saturday visited some top traditional rulers in Ogun State including the Alake and Paramount Ruler of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo, to seek royal blessing on his presidential ambition.

Photo of Tinubu wet around his lower region had surfaced online with many saying the APC leader is suffering from a urinary condition.

But in its statement signed by its Director of Media and Publicity, Biodun Ajiboye, the pro-Tinubu group described the claim as false.

The statement was titled, ‘Evildoers, destroyers of destiny are at it again’.

It partly read, “The success Asiwaju Tinubu recorded at these high-level visitations to top traditional rulers had again led enemies of progress, the brewers of hate, discord and disharmony to script a dirty tale to discredit this awesome outing. This time it is that he wetted his dress!

“Assuming without conceding that is the case, so is it the back of his knees that would be wet and not the bum area? So if he wetted his babariga, he would not cover it and would still move to be flat to greet the Awujale of Ijebuland in the full glare of everyone present? It was the usual photoshop manipulations and shallow mental agility that pushed them to dispense a feeble narrative that made no iota of sense.

“Yet as their video showed, it was after their wetting incident that he went ahead and prostrated to Kabiyesi.

“This is another distraction, no amount of distractions or attempts to discredit Asiwaju will work to remove the wall from his political wind.

“Asiwaju Tinubu has declared his interest in the presidential race. He has his legs on the throttle. There is no going back.

“We appeal to Nigerian to ignore the evil-minded machinations and assure Nigerians that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is healthy and strong enough to undertake the responsibilities involved in the expected rigours of campaigns and politicking when the time comes.”

Tinubu had stayed in the United Kingdom for over three months in 2021 when he underwent surgery and therapy for knee injury.

He, however, returned to the country in October of the same year and travelled to some parts of the country to meet political juggernauts and stakeholders ahead of next election.

The health condition of the 69-year-old APC leader has constantly become a subject of controversy but many of his staunch supporters have argued that Tinubu is fit to become Nigeria’s President, adding that he is not older than the current President of the United States, Joe Biden, 79; and his predecessor, Donald Trump, 75.

Source: https://semmatloaded.com/2022/02/2023-tinubu-healthy-photoshop-of-wet-dress-mere-distraction-says-support-group/amp/

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by Fahdiga(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
God in his infinite mercy is subtly warning Nigerians of the impending doom that awaits them if they mistakenly allow Tinubu to be president. With this recent event due to the fact that he is in his late ninetees, Tinubu has proven to all and sundry that he is too old to even manage his household talk more of managing a complex society with diverse ethnic groups like Nigeria. Reasonable Nigerians from the bottom of their hearts are advicing Tinubu to drop his inordinate ambition of becoming the president but should rather take care of his ailing health. Tinubu has shown that he is a walking dead. I'm waiting for the mods to delete my post as usual. Folks nairaland has been bought by Tinubu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by janedonez(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
No one believes any one I'm this this country any longer.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by SenorFax(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
How did they edit the video?? Cos the picture was taken from a recorded video.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by DrGoodman: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
I think one mischievous person just poured water on his seat. That's what happened grin grin

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by SwissMass: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by CXLVII: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Why I am so confident about Tinubu being the next president is that, when you getting hate from a certain region in Nigeria, you definitely the anointed one.

And His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu cannot suffer a higher hate that what was dished out to Buhari. And we all know how it ended, His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) became the President

History has a special way of repeating itself

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by DrGoodman: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:
Why I am so confident about Tinubu being the next president is that, when you getting hate from a certain region in Nigeria, you definitely the anointed one.

And His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu cannot suffer a higher hate that what was dished out to Buhari. And we all know how it ended, His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) became the President

After all the warnings, you elected the worst for 2015 and 2019, if you like, elect lucifer for 2023, na you go still suffer pass cheesy

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by PrinceOfLagos: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
If you edit Tinubu pooped and peed on his body, did they also edited his security aide covering his nose ?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
And some people will believe it was a Photoshop even with the video ? grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by Wawelexy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:

Yes history will repeat itself just like that of Awo, MKO and now tinubu..... Joker

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by TheRareGem1(f): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Photoshop as how? Nigerians are not mumu if you guys are grin cheesy. So the security guy behind him is also Photoshop to cover his nose too? Mumuism

There is no how you guys can defend this....from he seated on leather chair with stuffy room( a palace for that matter, a first class palace at that ) to now Photoshop grin grin[right]

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by PrinceOfLagos: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Photoshop as how? Nigerians are not mumu if you guys are grin cheesy. So the security guy behind him is also Photoshop to cover his nose too? Mumuism
This Tinubu pissy pissy old papa supporters are dumb

I pity the security aide, that nigga may lose his job for covering his nose because of Tinubu

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by Flexherbal(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Are you sure?

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by seunmsg(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
I have seen videos of the event without any wet agbada. The wet Agbada that I’ve seen so far so good are in pictures and it’s an obvious photoshop. If PG can get picture of wet agbada, they should be able to get video of the event with a wet agbada.

Apart from the usual haters from the SE, anybody that believes the poorly photoshopped picture from PG should have their heads examined. It’s absolute nonsense and I don’t want to waste my time talking about it.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by colorsofrainbow: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
seunmsg:
I have seen videos of the event without any wet agbada.

This one is just returning from hiding after the embarrassment of his senior man agbero. grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by Fahdiga(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
DrGoodman:
I think one mischievous person just poured water on his seat. That's what happened grin grin
Where as I can perceive the stench oozing out from his babariga. I puked.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by doggedfighter(f): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
seunmsg:
I have seen videos of the event without any wet agbada.

We already know even if you didn't tell us that you will be the only one to see the video without the wet agbada.

You must keep your job at all cost !

So no one's surprised.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by seunmsg(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
doggedfighter:

We already know you will be the only one to see the video without the wet agbada.
You must keep your job at all cost !

I challenge you, PG or any other person to provide the video of the event. Show us video and not photoshop pictures.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by joyandfaith: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:

Fate of Abiola is awaiting Tinubu in different way. Yorubas even hate Tinubu more than igbos. Talk to people in the streets of Ibadan, Osogbo, Akure, Ekiti. I can't say much about Abeokuta and Lagos.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by doggedfighter(f): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
seunmsg:

I challenge you, PG or any other person to provide the video of the event. Show us video and not photoshop pictures.

Don't challenge me.

Go and challenge your paymaster to allow you smell his an.us and agbada to confirm.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by CXLVII: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
joyandfaith:

Fate of Abiola is awaiting Tinubu in different way. Yorubas even hate Tinubu more than igbos. Talk to people in the streets of Ibadan, Osogbo, Akure, Ekiti. I can't say much about Abeokuta and Lagos.

Yoruba’s in Cuba, Benin and Brazil right?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by joyandfaith: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:

[s]Yoruba’s in Cuba, Benin and Brazil right?

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by doggedfighter(f): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

This one is just returning from hiding after the embarrassment of his senior man agbero. grin grin

Hahahahahahaha.

You would have said since that NURTW fight.

He's been hiding so that they kill him.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by seunmsg(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
doggedfighter:

Don't challenge me.

Go and challenge your paymaster to allow you smell his an.us and agbada to confirm.

The usual nonsense from low IQ haters when they’ve been boxed to a corner.

If not for the fact that Nairaland is a leveler, reasonable people should not be having discussion with unintelligent folks like you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
If you edit Tinubu pooped and peed on his body, did they also edited his security aide covering his nose ?
Savage! grin

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
seunmsg:
I have seen videos of the event without any wet agbada. The wet Agbada that I’ve seen so far so good are in pictures and it’s an obvious photoshop. If PG can get picture of wet agbada, they should be able to get video of the event with a wet agbada.

Apart from the usual haters from the SE, anybody that believes the poorly photoshopped picture from PG should have their heads examined. It’s absolute nonsense and I don’t want to waste my time talking about it.
Seriously? grin

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
tinubu should go and rest

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by doggedfighter(f): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
seunmsg:

If not for the fact that Nairaland is a leveler, reasonable people should not be having discussion with unintelligent folks like you.

Seun, so you count yourself among intelligent folks?

Wonderful !

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by JAMO84: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
According to wailing losers, when a grown man pee on himself, the pee will only wet the back of his dress, the front will be dry like Sahara desert.

One of the requirements for being a Wailing loser is, to intentionally freezes your brain whenever Tinubu's name is mentioned.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
seunmsg:

We believe tinubu has either anal or urinary incontinence. We saw video evidence and we believe it.
If you have a contrary video of same moment at the event, post it here or kindly accept my humble donation of one truckload of Pampers to SWAGA.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou by johnmartus(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
God in his infinite mercy is subtly warning Nigerians of the impending doom that awaits them if they mistakenly allow Tinubu to be president. With this recent event due to the fact that he is in his late ninetees, Tinubu has proven to all and sundry that he is too old to even manage his household talk more of managing a complex society with diverse ethnic groups like Nigeria. Reasonable Nigerians from the bottom of their hearts are advicing Tinubu to drop his inordinate ambition of becoming the president but should rather take care of his ailing health. Tinubu has shown that he is a walking dead

Nigger I will advise you to back down on this slandering comment against Tinubu. You do the same thing during Buhari yet you have not totally recovered from the shock if Tinubu own add to it you will land in general hospital in case you don't know Tinubu is next Nigeria president forget the image that you guys trying to paint bad.

2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu / Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State / Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55