Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? (307 Views)

This Comment Shock Me After Eagles Loss / Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? by DEGABA(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
1. I will blame it on Buhari bad luck video call.
2. That dark green jersey
3. Coach inexperience
4. All of the above
Re: Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
It's nobody's fault but if i were to put a blame it will be on the full team na over confidence cause am. They where not serious until tunisia scored the lucky goal they never expected
Re: Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? by HarlequinLekex: 12:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Inorganization of the assembled team,Buhari video
Re: Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:54am On Jan 24, 2022
People are still mourning. When mourning is over they will answer you.
Re: Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? by paulolee(m): 3:04am On Jan 24, 2022
firstly, I'll blame the keeper bcoz dt goal looks too cheap to me, vincent enyeama bk then go take dt ball shine n even uzoho would do better with dt shot..
secondly, d coach for doing so many panic subs, musa, olayinka n even sadiq subs weren't needed n also his game plan on depending on only simon didnt work n i expected a plan B dt first half bt dey keep doing same tin.
lastly, I blame all d players, no b swear say dm must score una before una go serious carry body play ball..
Re: Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? by paulolee(m): 3:05am On Jan 24, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
People are still mourning. When mourning is over they will answer you.
mourning say who die? u think say naija fans get dt time, go online go see the cruise n bashing wey our team dey collect
Re: Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? by Dimmatic(f): 3:20am On Jan 24, 2022
I blame the girl_keeper and bubu
Re: Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? by DEGABA(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2022
To be honest, after watching some of the highlights, I have my reason to blame the coach.
In the first half, they lacked determination. They would have won the encounter if they had played the first half with the same zeal as they did the final 20 minutes of the second half.
My reason for blaming the coach is that he was watching them play as nonchalantly as though they were four goals ahead. Why not encourage them to play with zeal?
Secondly, some of his substitutions are questionable, he lacks tactical knowledge, and he is completely inexperienced.
Indeed, the team lacked a leader on the pitch, which affected them.
Re: Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? by cr7lomo: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2022
U think say Buhari no de celebrate say na Arab nation knack Eagles comot , Eagles wey majority na Biafra boys

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? by DEGABA(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
cr7lomo:
U think say Buhari no de celebrate say na Arab nation knack Eagles comot , Eagles wey majority na Biafra boys
grin
Re: Who Is To Blame For The Super Eagles Loss? by HarlequinLekex: 4:36am On Feb 02, 2022
paulolee:
firstly, I'll blame the keeper bcoz dt goal looks too cheap to me, vincent enyeama bk then go take dt ball shine n even uzoho would do better with dt shot..
secondly, d coach for doing so many panic subs, musa, olayinka n even sadiq subs weren't needed n also his game plan on depending on only simon didnt work n i expected a plan B dt first half bt dey keep doing same tin.
lastly, I blame all d players, no b swear say dm must score una before una go serious carry body play ball..
Lolz,it is high time you people stopped comparing past players to this present gen now.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians Troll Nigerians After Shock AFCON Exit / Nigeria Join Winter Olympics / What Real Madrid Fans Really Tell Anceloti After Today Match Vs Villareal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.