Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

WHATSAPP ESCROW (buy/sell/exchange Crypto Or Fiat) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WHATSAPP ESCROW (buy/sell/exchange Crypto Or Fiat) (756 Views)

Naira2usd Exchange | Buy/sell/exchange BTC PM Skrill Neteller Paypal Payoneer / Buy, Sell & Exchange Paypal,payoneer,skrill, Neteller Etc Instant / Buy, Sell & Exchange Your Skrill, Neteller, Paypal,pm,btc. Etc Instant Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHATSAPP ESCROW (buy/sell/exchange Crypto Or Fiat) by Cursorbase: 12:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Hello every one
This is for anyone or group who do any online transactions.
As we all know online transaction is being limited by lack of trust as there exist numerous scams out there.

So we created a WhatsApp Group for ESCROW to protect all transaction online.
These includes:
1:::Buying and selling of Goods online.
2:::Buying and selling of Crypto currencies
3:::Paying for a service(s) online
4:::Buy and selling or exchange of foreign and local currencies.

We at as middle men to hold all payments and when the buyer or other party confirm getting the product/goods/services we release the payments to the respective provider at an agreed service/bank charge of N150 from both parties involved

Do you want to :
1:::: Buy or sell crypto like bitcoin, usdt,
etherum, tron, ripple etc. Join the group to
get competitive prices.
2:::: Exchange foreign CURRENCY with Naira?
Join the group to get best fx rates.
3:::: Buy or sell goods/product online bring the
Buyer or seller to the group to ensure
safe transactions.
#Seller ensure buyer first make payments to us (ESCROW) and avoid risk of unserious buyer who always as for pay on delivery who later got no cash to pay on the date.
#Buyer ensure you pay to is (ESCROW) to avoid scams online. As we only release payments to sellers after buyer receives the product/goods/services.

To join, message us on WhatsApp
+2349054943112
Or drop number to be added
Re: WHATSAPP ESCROW (buy/sell/exchange Crypto Or Fiat) by johnstar(m): 1:05am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: WHATSAPP ESCROW (buy/sell/exchange Crypto Or Fiat) by just2endowed: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
johnstar:
08106987417 why don't you want to pay my money and have peace of mind? Is it too much for you to do? It's not like you Dont have to the money but out of your greed and wickedness, you decide not to pay me my hard earn money.

(1) (Reply)

Earn 200,000 Monthly For Three Months / Pls Let Becareful With E-gold Sellers / Ladies And Gentlemen Take A Look At This And Let Me Know What You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.