Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Question On Payoneer And Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Question On Payoneer And Paypal (872 Views)

Advice Needed On Payoneer Sign Up Issue / Please How Much Exactly Do I Need To Recieve On Payoneer Before I Can Pay Out ? / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question On Payoneer And Paypal by dessz(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Guys abeg, does payoneer or paypal accept linking my Nigerian domiciliary account to them?
Can i withdraw my funds into my dom account?
Re: Question On Payoneer And Paypal by Catalyst4real: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2022
dessz:
Guys abeg, does payoneer or paypal accept linking my Nigerian domiciliary account to them?
Can i withdraw my funds into my dom account?
You can link your Nigerian bank account to Payoneer. However you can't do so with PayPal
Re: Question On Payoneer And Paypal by lloydtruth: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
I am 100% sure for payoneer but don't know of paypal.
Re: Question On Payoneer And Paypal by dessz(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Catalyst4real:

You can link your Nigerian bank account to Payoneer. However you can't do so with PayPal
thanks, so i can link my dom account and withdraw my payoneer funds as dollars
Re: Question On Payoneer And Paypal by Zidoh(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
dessz:
Yes yoh can and incase youre having difficulty dping that. You can reach us on the contact below for instant exchange usd to Naira at a good rate.
Re: Question On Payoneer And Paypal by Tenshades(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Do you have Payōneer and Pa¥pal USD, GBP & EUR you want to sell for naira at profitable rates?

Worry no more as Tendo Exchange is here for you with a hassle-free, reliable, and impressive rates you'd be happy with.

With Tendo Exchange, no more crazy shortchanging by FX sharks.

Contact Tendo Exchange today.

Re: Question On Payoneer And Paypal by Catalyst4real: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
dessz:
I believe so
Re: Question On Payoneer And Paypal by dessz(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Catalyst4real:

I believe so
thanks bro
Re: Question On Payoneer And Paypal by Maskyy(m): 2:18am On Apr 19, 2022
dessz:
Guys abeg, does Payoneer or paypal accept linking my Nigerian domiciliary account to them?
Can I withdraw my funds into my dom account?
Yes, you can link Dom bank account to your Payoneer successful even if it's not your dom bank account. You can then withdraw USD to your dom bank.

Check here for how to do it...
diylancer. com/how-to-link-dom-bank-to-Payoneer-account/ (Close the dot(.) before com)

Or check here https:///3JSvP80

(1) (Reply)

How To Trade Boom & Crash On Deriv (A Beginner Tutorial) / No Way To Enter Bank Information For Nigerian Banks In Amazon KDP - Any Advice? / Dollar Crashed To 1430 10pm Feb 21, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.