Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum (43225 Views)

EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by unionpowerk: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2022
This man , Caution is Important.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by sinola(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2022
How many countless times has your Oga in the north disgraced and put this nation to disrepute and you never said anything about it... LProf Osinbajo is the real deal bro.
Insulting his intelligence makes us to love him more

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Tvoice: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Abeg who know d road to dis man house ? I wan ask am something, because class prefect dey mess up dem dey shift d blame for assistant prefect head .
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by MrUchenna1(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2022
“Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, Adamu. You never walked in that man’s shoes.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by matm: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2022
Criticism and fault finding, dts where we are champions. The white men and d investors u think u can paint wonderful pictures of ur country to, know d happenings in ur country more than u do.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by drnoel: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2022
obembet:
The former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba II has react to vice president summit on world economy has disgrace to Nigeria, he share this on his Facebook

Here is what he wrote

VP , Prof Osibanjo, allegedly, the intellectual wing of this government has disgraced Nigerians in his remark on World Economic Forum. Unprepared and unaware of how to present Nigeria’s value to global investors. I’ll explain why, shortly.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225241251034017&id=1103719094&sfnsn=scwspmo

Tinubu stooges! Minions of the evil one
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by trulymatters(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2022
Adamu this statement from you clearly helps the Nigerian citizens to know your intelligence level, which is low. Mr VP's presentation was insightful and factual, with no gimmicks. What more do you want? He even pointed out areas of investment in Nigeria for the global audience to take advantage of. If you are unhappy because he didn't cover certain areas in his speech, well that's because the World Economic Forum has set agendas to focus on. They take on the issues with a global and future impact, issues like climate change, energy transition (fossil fuel to clean energy), technology advancement and a few others. WEF won't discuss security concerns because they focus on economic issues. So Mr. Adamu, please be grateful to God for a man like Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by BobbieZion(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Osinbajo na just grammar e dey speak.
Adamu na rubbish e dey speak.

Just as Osinbajo's grammar has no effect on the economy,so also Adamu's App was useless to its consumers.

Osinbajo is part and parcel of a failed team. With all due respect!!
I owe nobody apologies.....

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Justiceleague1: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
Adamu, chillax..

Too early to be attacking others

See humble submission!!!!
I don't wanna offend your master grin
Will you be this humble if he was an Igbo person?

grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Cholls(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2022
matm:
Criticism and fault finding, dts where we are champions.
The white men and d investors[/b]u think u can paint wonderful pictures of
ur country to, [b]know d happenings in ur country more than u do.
my brother I agree with you on this... example is China who is building Roads and Infrastructures across the Country...they call it Strategic investment (strategic to later invade your ancestral land)
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Onepeople: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2022
All i sse is bigotry from those that commented and the Adamu himself, non have bordered to ask him what do you mean by performing poorly.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Originalsly: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Why would OP be flooding this forum with comments from another forum?.... and why would the moderator allow it? Are we here to read comments from another forum?... or to make and read our own? You both are disrespectful and a disgrace to Nairalanders.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Basiljoe: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2022
Bedtec:
Motor go kill all BMCs and Tinubu supporters
And osibanjo supporters too.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by l0uie(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2022
RiyaGoddess:
This man again *seals lips
If up till now you don't have a PVC, my brothers and sisters, you are one of the problems we are having in this country. Dont tell me your vote wont count. This week, make out time to go get your PVC.
Secondly, In some few days, we would say HELLO February smiley
You're thinking of what to put out there for your business? You've ran out of posting ideas? Or your small business isn't online yet or you aren't sure if that small business should be online? Let's talk about it in my DM.

I don't have my pvc, though and I am sure hell not booking a flight back to that shithole for nothing.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by akin9ja78(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2022
I am still looking for his point. Pointless fool
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by mastermaestro(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Aidejay:
yemi osinbajo has collected plenty nonsense in this administration.
I hope when he becomes president he fvxs these niggas up badly.

Many of them will go on exile.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Boyooosa(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
How can a reasonable person make such statement?

U accused someone that he was caught unprepared, then, you are not also PREPARED to present evidence of your claims.

I think he needs an urgent medical attention.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Oppy2k2: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
So Buhari that has been disgracing us left, right, back and front nko o. Aboki

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by TuFab(f): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2022
So adamu garba wants too wants to be the president?
It's his audacity for me!
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by demmie1: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2022
He is coming to explain why the VP did not present the cownomics policies they wanted him to
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by HilcomTech(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2022
The Vice President is a monumental failure. He is the head of the Nigerian Economic Forum and that means the Nigerian economy rests squarely on his shoulders yet he failed the nation woefully.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by harmargedon: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2022
RiyaGoddess:
If up till now you don't have a PVC, my brothers and sisters, you are one of the problems we are having in this country. Dont tell me your vote wont count. This week, make out time to go get your PVC.
You're thinking of what to put out there for your business? You've ran out of posting ideas? Or your small business isn't online yet or you aren't sure if that small business should be online? Let's talk about it in my DM.
I really need a business idea right now.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Matthew2925(m): 11:47am On Jan 24, 2022
My problem with people that talk too much is that they start an argument and they end up looking stupid at the end.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
RiyaGoddess:

Unfortunately, those with PVC's can't change anything....we're into more than madness..... inevitably.

If you keep saying everyone must have a PVC before the world will be a better place.....then that's your weed..... I ain't smoking such things.... How can you ever even help me like this?

I don't deserve anything good according to you, right

Nobody is said to deserve anything good by everybody...... the debates are in vain..... the truth is twists and turns......... whether or not you consider me to be sane ....must we ever meet again??
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Matthew2925:
My problem with people that talk too much is that they start an argument and they end up looking stupid at the end.

They won't agree it's stupidity when certain people even support them while they argue with themselves ......at least you deny the necessity of the argument.

I don't believe in any human government to stop what is more than madness.... anyway..... well... the government is not to stop it... the government is to ensure it as the government that it is.

It's what everyone does in different ways..... ensuring twists and turns.... for your precision may be turned upside down by certain people and reported disastrously.... such that you're regarded as what you refuse to be.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Agugbadin: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Adamu stop running fellow black man down because you want to contest for the post of president, this is worst than racism. Face your own, tell Nigerians what you have achieved and contribution to knowledge. This was how Buhari condemned Jonathan only to grab power and now he has destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Blackdisciple(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
A terrorist is talking.

What have your father Buhari ever offer tye world at the economic summit ??

Already we know you don't have anything to offer Nigerians , so just go and add another black dot on your forehead to make them 3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.