Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,257 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon (10723 Views)

Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" / Reason Why November Payroll Status Was Removed / Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by okololo: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Log out and log in again. You'll see it
Andyfelix:
I thought dey will b paying all d states at once?
Ntin is showing on my dashboard for November in benue state
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by uthlaw: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
newoffer:
November in January. Youths of naija go do something meaningful with your lives
watin concern you!

1 Like

Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by Prosper91(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Changed to processing
Delta state
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by wiseone28: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
And stream 2 batch c has been ghosted..

Them even remove Stream wey them put before.
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by sokia: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kogi pending
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by newoffer: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oh time wasting element. Your mates are adding value u are there begging for peanut
uthlaw:
watin concern you!
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by Damlesky(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

Were you paid for September?
Yes, I was paid for September
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by dammyco(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
October money failed
November money processing
Na wa o.

Na only September money I don chop for this NPOWER
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by Naty007: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
madri4u:
Bayelsa state has started showing Processing and some other states too except Delta State still on pending.

You will make a good sport analyst
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by Emperoo: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
newoffer:
Oh time wasting element. Your mates are adding value u are there begging for peanut

Bro we are poor Nigerians, we dont have anyone to help us, so maybe through this little empowerment we can save small thing and start small thing and maybe by grace grow it to be big thing... Or can you send me just 30K, seeing that you are already adding value... I am serious can you show me love bro..., Otherwise dont discourage us.... we will get their too with time...

6 Likes

Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by ambale(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
How is the government expecting to sustain these social schemes that actually do not add to our economy���
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by Theresamay: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
princefrank76:
Cross river pending
Cross river processing. Are u in obanliku?���
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by uthlaw: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
newoffer:
see this werey,if you get money pass me make I fall...money no de do person, ena go come here de form fake life...oya drop 3k if na ur mama born you!

1 Like

Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by uthlaw: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Emperoo:

Bro we are poor Nigerians, we dont have anyone to help us, so maybe through this little empowerment we can save small thing and start small thing and maybe by grace grow it to be big thing... Or can you send me just 30K, seeing that you are already adding value... I am serious can you show me love bro..., Otherwise dont discourage us.... we will get their too with time...
what are you explaining to that poor church rat...na dis fake online nigga!
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by Bukola94: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
newoffer:
November in January. Youths of naija go do something meaningful with your lives
don't forget all fingers are not equal, and the economy situation of the country. People are just living to survive. And good paying jobs are scarce to come by without the connection. even with the right connection, there are some jobs that is only meant for the authority/powerful individuals of the country
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by uthlaw: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bukola94:
don't forget all fingers are not equal, and the economy situation of the country. People are just living to survive. And good paying jobs are scarce to come by without the connection. even with the right connection, there are some jobs that is only meant for the authority/powerful individuals of the country
don't explain anything to that fool...he also registered for the scheme but not selected!

1 Like

Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by Bukola94: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
heya! so sorry for him/her. An understanding person will know the situation of this country. Before I became a beneficiary, I was being paid 10k in a private school and I believe better days is ahead and things will only get better.
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by uthlaw: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bukola94:
heya! so sorry for him/her. An understanding person will know the situation of this country. Before I became a beneficiary, I was being paid 10k in a private school and I believe better days is ahead and things will only get better.
for this Nigeria, leave better days ahead,things are getting worst!
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by Holarhmee: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
But wait I don collect 30k three times. E be like na only December I Dey expect �‍�
Lagos
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by 0LEX: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
uthlaw:
for this Nigeria, leave better days ahead,things are getting worst!
Chai our brothers in the Lord don loose hope finish. See what an hausa mannequin has done to us.

Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by newoffer: 3:55am On Jan 25, 2022
I go drop idea wey all your generations nwill eat from. That is why bi said make use of the opportunity bwithin your environment.
uthlaw:
see this werey,if you get money pass me make I fall...money no de do person, ena go come here de form fake life...oya drop 3k if na ur mama born you!
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by newoffer: 3:57am On Jan 25, 2022
You need to provide multiple freelance services to have cash float. All am saying bis 30k na token. No sane person should rely on that shit for too long. quote author=Emperoo post=109664121]

Bro we are poor Nigerians, we dont have anyone to help us, so maybe through this little empowerment we can save small thing and start small thing and maybe by grace grow it to be big thing... Or can you send me just 30K, seeing that you are already adding value... I am serious can you show me love bro..., Otherwise dont discourage us.... we will get their too with time...[/quote]
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by Emmako007(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2022
Holarhmee:
But wait I don collect 30k three times. E be like na only December I Dey expect �‍�
Lagos
Hwfa, you don see bank alert for November??
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by princefrank76: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2022
Theresamay:
Cross river processing. Are u in obanliku?���
i'm in obudu! But it's processing now though
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by uthlaw: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2022
newoffer:
I go drop idea wey all your generations nwill eat from. That is why bi said make use of the opportunity bwithin your environment.
which idea u don generate from,not to talk of your generation... How much dis werey get make he de make noise... Ena think say na only una sabi talk!
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by Enisam(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2022
Which part of Kogi state? Kogi has turned processing since yesterday sha
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by newoffer: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Am only saying is that we need to fight hard to create the needed change. I do freelance stuff which are paying . Most people no get patience. I don't have money. All I have is a resounding idea that is achievable. u
uthlaw:
which idea u don generate from,not to talk of your generation... How much dis werey get make he de make noise... Ena think say na only una sabi talk!

1 Like

Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by uthlaw: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
newoffer:
Am only saying is that we need to fight hard to create the needed change. I do freelance stuff which are paying . Most people no get patience. I don't have money. All I have is a resounding idea that is achievable. u
is not like that,some don't have the opportunity to learn it,everyone cannot be a freelancer!
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by Chinks(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
I don't know why some people will be insulting beneficiaries here about 30k stipends. They are quick to scream 30k is meagre but they will never assist someone that needs help even with paltry sum of 2k. By God grace, my wife was BatchB beneficiary and now I'm a beneficiary of this present one. It doesn't mean we don't have what we are doing as a couple. It's just another source of income. BTW, I go to my ppa twice a week and we the beneficiaries at my ppa contribute 1k per month to help the students to buy what we think they need. So it's an additional source of income for some of us.

1 Like

Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by newoffer: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
It is a must for our generation. We need to be versatile because off how fragile our economy and living has become.
uthlaw:
is not like that,some don't have the opportunity to learn it,everyone cannot be a freelancer!
Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by Emperoo: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
newoffer:
You need to provide multiple freelance services to have cash float. All am saying bis 30k na token. No sane person should rely on that shit for too long. quote author=Emperoo post=109664121]

You are talking rubbish bro.., why do you call 30K token when you are still struggling to make money, how do you tend to make the money, go to any rich man you know in your community to beg Common 5K and come back here to give us their response.

1 Like

Re: Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon by uthlaw: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
newoffer:
It is a must for our generation. We need to be versatile because off how fragile our economy and living has become.
okay...so who will give everyone job on freelance..we have different varieties of skills, plumbing, welding and many more!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Does Recruitment Process Take. / I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Learning & Development Lead Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.