Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. (394 Views)

This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / Hello Nairalanders, HELP.. Sudden Sore Throat, Body Pain After Sex. C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. by BlackCave: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Hello everyone,

I am posting this here to seek expert opinion and suggestions regarding my current health challenge. I had unprotected sexual intercourse a few months ago. After a while, the next time I tried to have sex, I noticed I wasn't fully erect and getting hard was difficult. Subsequently, I felt some weakness in my penis to the extent that I could hardly move it without using my hand to lift it. I visited the doctor. Several tests-urinal test, fasting blood sugar, etc.- showed negative, and I was administered an antibiotic injection. The first injection I took, I noticed a significant change after a few hours. Then after 24 hours, it went back to being weak again. It has been like that since then, even after completing the dosage of antibiotics. Could anyone suggest what I could use, or what might likely be the issue? Also, has anyone here ever experienced that after having unprotected sex? Thank you.
Re: Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. by doggedfighter(f): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Try having sex after this treatment to see how hard you can get.

I think gradually you will get harder.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. by BlackCave: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Thank you for the response. After the treatment, I do not last long as I use to. It just come up for a moment and goes weak again. I can only do one short round.
Re: Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. by MITCHELL96: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Stop fornicating, Run to Jesus undecided

I don't understand how comfortable you guys post stuffs like this on Nairaland ? Is it because nobody will know your identity ? If you're really proud of yourself, Post it on your Facebook account angry

Keep having sex anyhow as if there's a Trophy attached to it till dem give you better STD

2 Likes

Re: Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. by Jossyroyal1: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Stop having unprotected sex

Many people have decease that they are not aware of...

Get second opinion from a competent medical facility...

Regards

1 Like

Re: Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Try our local concoction if the western medicine has failed you,,,

For the sake of your innocent john thomas, avoid unprotected sex unless to your partner [married couple].

That your trusted partner has another guy she trusts and so goes the circle.

1 Like

Re: Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. by BlackCave: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Thank you for the suggestion.

I will try some.

ItsGoodToBeGood:
Try our local concoction if the western medicine has failed you,,,

For the sake of your innocent john thomas, avoid unprotected sex unless to your partner [married couple].

That your trusted partner has another guy she trusts and so goes the circle.
Re: Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. by Truvelisback(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2022
BlackCave:
Hello everyone,

I am posting this here to seek expert opinion and suggestions regarding my current health challenge. I had unprotected sexual intercourse a few months ago. After a while, the next time I tried to have sex, I noticed I wasn't fully erect and getting hard was difficult. Subsequently, I felt some weakness in my penis to the extent that I could hardly move it without using my hand to lift it. I visited the doctor. Several tests-urinal test, fasting blood sugar, etc.- showed negative, and I was administered an antibiotic injection. The first injection I took, I noticed a significant change after a few hours. Then after 24 hours, it went back to being weak again. It has been like that since then, even after completing the dosage of antibiotics. Could anyone suggest what I could use, or what might likely be the issue? Also, has anyone here ever experienced that after having unprotected sex? Thank you.
Are u over 40yrs of age? I asked because when one starts getting old the strenght or power of the erection reduces.

1 Like

Re: Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. by BlackCave: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Are u over 40yrs of age? I asked because when one starts getting old the strenght or power of the erection reduces.

I am not. I am in early 30s.
Re: Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. by Truvelisback(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2022
BlackCave:

I am not. I am in early 30s.
Then something is Really wrong. U gat to for solution for ur HEALTH.
Re: Help: Sudden Penis Weakness. by emmanuelbrown26: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
BlackCave:
Thank you for the response. After the treatment, I do not last long as I use to. It just come up for a moment and goes weak again. I can only do one short round.
Infection is at work brother, also if u are fond of masturbation u gat to stop it bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Raw Organic Pure Natural Honey PT2 / Please Help A Friend / Missing Abuja Female Corp Member Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.