Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) (27561 Views)

Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / Jim Iyke, Ramsey Nouah, Falz, AY Makun On Set of 'Merry Men 2' / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Cantonese: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2022
Ebubedike!!

Odogwu!

Thank you for honoring the man, Nkechi Blessing Sunday.

Honor must be accorded to whom it is due. Even Destiny Etiko will forever honor the man.

Wherever he goes there is honor waiting for him. Little children of those days have grown up to become big actors and actresses today, sharing the same stage with him, with plenty of honor.

The same honor goes for Olu Jacobs, Nkem Owoh, Chief Zebrudaya and Oga Bello. Honorable men that wrote their names in gold.

One of the greatest of our time. May the hand of God continuously rest on them all.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Fadddd(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2022
Isn't this lady whose aircraft crashlanded in Delta and reversed to Lagos?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2022
Pete covers his nose against virus yet allows touches.

Science must be lying or Pete is just on a gallery
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Jostoman: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:
Hope Pete advised her that, their is no gain in prostitution.

And just look at it, she is almost giving Pete a bloww job
all this APC zombie supporters self grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2022
Feminist be envying this yansh cheesy. Apka dirty people
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Jostoman: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2022
Pete edoche is a living legend

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
My own concern is if that thing I am seeing in the sitting room is a real car or just furniture.

That's Dino Melaye's house

And yes, that's one of his expensive rolls Royce car

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Tundemikel: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2022
That is dino melaye's apartment.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Lionnation: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2022
That's dino melayes house
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2022
ugodson:
Did any one see the parked behind and also the pic of our former senator.
Really beautiful house

That's Dino Melaye's house
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by OneCorner: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2022
Clout
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Jostoman: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Waakanda:
Well, as for me, all I see na big big yan...
pete edoche is truly a living legend just like chiwetalu agu.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2022
No be car I dey see, abi na furniture? shocked

But that big nyash go make sense for dis kind of weather
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Solofresh2: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2022
The way women behave sometimes ehn you will begin to wonder.
Why does she have to be in that position now?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by federal9: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2022
I like it big and neat.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Lamba42(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2022
NNPC CERTIFIED CRUDE OIL & AGO (DIESEL)AVAILABLE,COMMERCIAL QUANTITY SERIOUS BUYERS & ENQUIRIES ONLY.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by SocialJustice: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Omo see yansh.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by SocialJustice: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

See the way she and etiko are wiggling their asss and boobs on Pete edochie

Baba mind go soon dey
Light your kpoli.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2022
See as she set nyansh. All these our yeye daughters of nowadays with only body value.

Pete na no.1 Odogwu walahi...see ride inside this house like american celebs. I so respect this living Legend. So composed and a true definition of a real Man. Ebubedike oga diri gi mma

God give you longer life sir

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by isHArOn(f): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2022
shocked

No be this Nkechi me and her video chat for internet. She dey twerk for me, asking me to drop some dollars. This woman gather something oo shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by ShaqFu: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Is that a car in the living room?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Erickymania: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Isn't that Sen. Dino Melaye's house?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2022
It's normal.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by RPG2020(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2022
These chiraq girls

Hope is not what I'm thinking
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by rovher: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Na to just put my deek inside the yansh kiss
Doggy ooo shocked
Jeez guyyy just like dat ... Loool badt guyy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by rovher: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

See the way she and etiko are wiggling their asss and boobs on Pete edochie

Baba mind go soon dey
I dey tell u, baby sef don try o, him deserve am and more sef
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by lesbiconverter: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2022
She's an actress, we expect nothing less
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by ACE1010: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by NoGirlfriend: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

What are those commentors above me saying?
Nvm! they are speaking in the language u don't understand
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by ACRI: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:

Werey angry
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:

LOL Lol Lolgrin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by tiswell(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Peace081:

Is it your prostitution
Your mind too dirty, renew it
what is dirty is your mind which is figuring out how his gbola would look like when thrusted in there sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere: "I Don’t Believe In Biafra As A Geographical Entity” / Simi And Teni Meet, Set To Drop New Music Together (photos) / Davido To Start NYSC In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.