Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) (27559 Views)

Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / Jim Iyke, Ramsey Nouah, Falz, AY Makun On Set of 'Merry Men 2' / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Who snap the yanch like this angry
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:
Hope Pete advised her that, their is no gain in prostitution.

And just look at it, she is almost giving Pete a bloww job
they never see anything good in anything that is good
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Bigpapi: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Huggy3: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2022
So nice
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Maswell432: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2022
see below

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by SmartPolician: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2022
If the comments on Nairaland truly represent how most Nigerian males think, then this country is maleless!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by nachisunday(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wait wait oo. Is that not rolls royce that pack inside that house or is my eye paining me!
Pete edochie shud advice her very well cus she needs it
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Afonasa(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
This life get as e be ooo,Pete is a strong critics for this sexual excesses but here is this lady putting him in a complicated position

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews, if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Abdotcom(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:

chai lower the volume biko
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
pretydiva:
[s]That ass tho undecided. thank God Pete used Facemask in case she fart for body[/s]
U need to grow up undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
They have showed us their favourite position already.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Is that RR inside sitting room
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Abi na we supposed get emotional? undecided

You go sweet to tidy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by asoebijaiye: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwxcbCcgE00
Davido - boxing exercise gym instructor fitness cardio treadmill skipping
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
youmour:

You go sweet to tidy

Excuse me? undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Excuse me? undecided

You should know what I mean, ain't you in PH?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:

grin You're evil,bro.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Hiq0: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Really
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
pretydiva:
That ass tho undecided. thank God Pete used Facemask in case she fart for body

Lol abi

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
youmour:

You should know what I mean, ain't you in PH?

And who told you I was? angry
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by wildikeman(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:

Who told you there's no gain in prostitution... You wanna ask around and other stars that have built houses....

But wait o.. You are wicked o.. See wetin dey your mind... My ribs Don crack already.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

And who told you I was? angry

Your twitter
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
youmour:

Your twitter

Okay.... lipsrsealed
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Okay.... lipsrsealed

Smh I'm attracted to you
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
youmour:

Smh I'm attracted to you

And what do you want me to say about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere: "I Don’t Believe In Biafra As A Geographical Entity” / Simi And Teni Meet, Set To Drop New Music Together (photos) / Davido To Start NYSC In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.