Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today (926 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by CelebCircle: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria news today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00zrgva2tw
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by Tinubuadvocate: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by cherishmichael: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2022
, Well, cool.
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by Coolsperm: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2022
I don't know why we the yorubas are not supporting this man, Sunday mean well for the yorubas

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by Jostoman: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2022
May God be with him
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by headSmasher: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2022
You mean we should support him by killing ourselves, our Dora akunyili husband, our traditional rulers and burn their palaces, Cannibalised our follow tribesmen as you are supporting kanu, because your mentality of support might be borne out of your knowledge of limitations of region's support which is creating deadly casualties.
Coolsperm:
I don't know why we the yorubas are not supporting this man, Sunday mean well for the yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by olabukola: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2022
headSmasher:
You mean we should support him by killing ourselves, our Dora akunyili husband, our traditional rulers and burn their palaces, Cannibalised our follow tribesmen as you are supporting kanu, because your mentality of support might be borne out of your knowledge of limitations of region's support which is creating deadly casualties.
is that what you understand by support?

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by Vicotex(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Na once brown roof dwellers dump this one like olosho dey follow tinubu
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by headSmasher: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2022
olabukola:
is that what you understand by support?
I am questioning the deadly belligerent support the Igbos are claiming they are giving Kanu, do they want us to be same destructive and delusional? What more of a support do you want than what Obasanjo, Ooni, kings from even Benin Republic have done? are you saying we should break him out of Benin Republic?

Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by olabukola: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2022
headSmasher:
I am questioning the deadly belligerent support the Igbos are claiming they are giving Kanu, do they want us to be same destructive and delusional? What more of a support do you want than what Obasanjo, Ooni, kings from even Benin Republic have done? are you saying we should break him out of Benin Republic?
Why is he not off the hook yet?
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by headSmasher: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2022
of the hook? if your meaning of the hook is being released, you are mistaking, this is a case between two countries, diplomacy and negotiation are employed, according to someone privy to the meeting Obasanjo had with the president of Benin Republic, some certain agreements were met, I can't go into details because you AfghanEASTan are not worthy of secrecy, that is why he is been kept under the disguise of investigation, he didn't appear in court.
olabukola:
Why is he not off the hook yet?
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by Ojiofor: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2022
Coolsperm:

You mean they should call for sit at home in Yoruba land or start killing their people to show support like Igbos are doing?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by olabukola: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Ojiofor:

You mean they should call for sit at home in Yoruba land or start killing their people to show support like Igbos are doing?
https://www.nairaland.com/6954923/monarch-4-aides-assassinated-ogun
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by olabukola: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2022
headSmasher:
of the hook? if your meaning of the hook is being released, you are mistaking, this is a case between two countries, diplomacy and negotiation are employed, according to someone privy to the meeting Obasanjo had with the president of Benin Republic, some certain agreements were met, I can't go into details because you AfghanEASTan are not worthy of secrecy, that is why he is been kept under the disguise of investigation, he didn't appear in court.
https://www.nairaland.com/6954923/monarch-4-aides-assassinated-ogun.

It's better we watch it and mind our utterances. You can call me anything, I care not.
Re: Sunday Igboho Speaks Again, Hear What He Said | Nigeria News Today by Ojiofor: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2022
olabukola:
https://www.nairaland.com/6954923/monarch-4-aides-assassinated-ogun

How does it relate to Sunday Igbogho incarceration in Benin Rep?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Council Of State Okays April 2023 For National Census / 2023: How Tinubu Disrespected The Olu Of Warri. / PDP Ticket: You’re My Friend, But I Won’t Work For You, Ayu Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.