Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Am A Digital Marketer, I Don't Have Money To Run Paid Ads, And I Really Want T - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am A Digital Marketer, I Don't Have Money To Run Paid Ads, And I Really Want T (307 Views)

No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / Drug Ads And All Sorts Of Ads / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Digital Marketer, I Don't Have Money To Run Paid Ads, And I Really Want T by Emywrites(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2022
I Am A Digital Marketer, I Don't Have Money To Run Paid Ads, And I Really Want To Make Sales. What should I Do?

This might help you a lot���

So, organic traffic has proven to be the most effective way to get leads that'll convert without having you spend a dime on ads.

Here's how it works..

�Know And Understand Your Audience

The first step to generating more organic leads for your business is understanding your audience.

If you want to attract the right organic traffic, you must target the right traffic first.

When you understand your target audience, you will know how to get them interested in your products/services.

To find the right leads for your business, you’ll have to create 'buyer personas'. —Buyer personas are generalized profiles of ideal customers for your business.

They describe the characteristics and common traits of someone likely to buy your products or use your services.

You can have more than one persona. Many businesses target different types of people, but many people fit into that persona.

For example, you sell diapers and you're trying to market your products to prospects.

You may have a persona for:

•Stay-at-home moms
•Stay-at-home dads
•Working moms
•Working dads…..

Creating these personas allows you to appeal to people with what interests them the most about your business.

When you create your buyer persona, establish the following:

•Demographics
•Online behavior
•Household income
•Buying habits
•Pain points

This information will help you establish who is most likely to be interested in your business.

�Publish Quality Content

If you want to know how to get leads, start by publishing valuable content.

Content creation is one of the most valuable organic lead generation ideas because it allows you to share useful information with your audience.

When you create content, you provide your audience with the knowledge they seek.

Users consistently search online for information about various topics.

Your business can provide these users with valuable information and get them to check out your business in the process.

—To get started with publishing content, choose your format.

Content comes in numerous forms, including blogs, infographics, videos, ebooks, and guides.

You’ll have to use a mixture of these formats to keep your content fresh and exciting for your audience.

When you create content, you’ll have to conduct keyword research to find relevant topics for your content.

You can search for your related keyword topics on Google to get an idea of how other sites cover your topic.

There is also a “People also ask” section in the search results that can help you understand the types of questions your audience asks about a topic.

You can answer these questions in your content to provide your audience with more helpful information.

When you create content, focus on creating product/service–related content.

Product/Service–related material ensures that you’re driving organic leads to your page that has a relevant interest in your business.

For example, a flower shop wouldn’t write about how to fix a leaking toilet.

Anyone who is searching for a leaking toilet is not looking for a florist, but rather, a plumber.

These leads would not be relevant to the florist.

By creating relevant content, your business will attract more organic and relevant traffic, making it a great organic lead marketing strategy.

�Use Social Media

One of the most effective organic lead generation ideas is using social media marketing.

Though social media efforts don’t have a massive effect on your website’s ranking in search results, it does help you drive more traffic to your site/DM

To start using social media, you must decide on your platforms first.

You can choose from numerous popular platforms, including:

•Facebook
•Twitter
•Instagram
•LinkedIn
•Pinterest

These are all great platforms to connect with your audience and get them interested in your business.

Once you have your platform(s) selected, it’s time to start posting quality content.

Many of these networks are excellent places for you to post links to your content or website.

You can drive your social media followers to visit your site.

It’s an excellent opportunity for you to drive more organic traffic to your website or blog.

You’ll obtain more organic leads by posting content on your social media accounts and inviting people to check it out.

�Invest in search engine optimization (SEO).

Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the best organic lead generation strategies for helping you attract valuable traffic and potential customers.

SEO is the process of improving your website’s ranking in search results to reach more people interested in your business.

SEO lead generation is one of the best ways for you to obtain more customers to grow your business.

You can get more out of organic lead marketing in a few ways, like by targeting relevant keywords.

Keyword research is a critical part of SEO. When users search, they utilize keywords to generate relevant results.

If you want interested leads to find your business, you must select the right keywords for your campaign.

Conduct keyword research to find relevant keywords for your business. As you complete keyword research, focus on long-tail keywords.

Long-tail keywords are keywords that contain three or more words, like “Affiliate Marketers in Nigeria.”

Long-tail keywords are better for your business because they attract more qualified leads.

If someone searched, “organic,” you wouldn’t know if they were looking for a farm, fruit, or a definition.

Long-tail keywords indicate what your audience hopes to find, like your business or products.

Focusing on long-tail keywords will allow you to drive more interested leads to your page.

For more valuable tips on how to generate organic traffic to your online business, contact me on chukwuemekachristian32@gmail.com

PS: follow my hashtag #emywrites

(1) (Reply)

The #nairalife Of A Hair Vendor Who Can’t Shake Off Her Fear Of Poverty / Nominate A Nairaland For 2022 Gage Award, Please!!! / Extra Income Online With Branch App (branch app review 2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.