Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why Did Tribune Newspaper Disabled The Comment Function On Their Website? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Tribune Newspaper Disabled The Comment Function On Their Website? (613 Views)

Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Nigerian Tribune Newspaper Sacks 160 Workers / I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Tribune Newspaper Disabled The Comment Function On Their Website? by seanet03: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2011
I have noticed that since the Sam Omatseye Nuke that open the dirty arse of Tribune, they have disabled the comment function, why did they do this? Is it because they know the response of People to their brazen show of Stvpidity by eating the carrots of PDP evil men will be too much? I don't know, maybe Jarus can help. I have bombarded them with lots of mail daring them to enabled the comment function to know who the people really stands with but i have not got a single reply. Will keep bombarding them until the reply.
Re: Why Did Tribune Newspaper Disabled The Comment Function On Their Website? by EkoIle1: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2011
They are cowards, they got clowned in their comment section after Sam opened their yansh.

I guess they know how to dish out, but not how to receive.

Bunch of scum bags,

(1) (Reply)

Cabinet Shocker! Jonathan Returns 12 Ministers To Old Offices / Mental Slavery: Abeg Disect This Article / Government to Declare Amnesty For Politicians With Stolen Money ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.