Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua (8639 Views)

Okonjo Iweala Warned Nigeria To Save For The Rainy Day, But Tinubu Opposed Her. / "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Nigerian Tribune Newspaper Sacks 160 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by moderattor: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
In his church prophet TB Joshua recounted how he prophesied the plane crash which occured yesterday 3rd of June in lagos.
He showed the a page 47 of Tribune News Paper 24th of February 2012 edition where his prophesy was published.
'i personally asked the editor to publish it so that people will pray against it'
'even when that helicopter wanted to crash, i told you here.'
he also replayed the video of how he prophesied ADC plane crash mentioning the exact date and purposefully twisted the name in the prophesy by saying 'am seeing ABC but B missed, this is a parable, a carnal man cant understand this.They should check their plane. Pray on october 29th.'
he also specified that there are 2 types of prophets. Those who tell you what you want to hear and those who recieve direct and specific messages from God.
He is still saying this now in his church and on live broadcast.
'am saying this because i recieved many emails asking me why i didn't see our plane crash when i saw the death of their president. Calling me a false prophet.'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaAItuH7Nq

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by 080ictcom(f): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
mmmmm am speechless
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
If GEJ can approach Adeboye for prayers durin his elections, ¶ see ₪O reason why he cnt approach T.B Joshua for guidance purposes now ∂α† Nigeria Is boilin.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by NwaNimo1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
TB Joshua - the prophet of doom!

TB - what are your predictions for the upcoming week so I can plan my movements?

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by jmaine: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
I no go yarn
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Abagworo(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
Why must all the prophesy be about calamity?
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by grafikii: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
No be wetin him see him go talk
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by freshmoney(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
Prophets go wound unu for Nigeria o grin
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Abagworo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
grafikii: No be wetin him see him go talk

Meaning he does not see positive prophecy.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: TB Joshua - the prophet of doom!

TB - what are your predictions for the upcoming week so I can plan my movements?
people like you should think before talking. Nigeria wil be better when we recognize and listen to Prophet TB joshua. You never know what u got until u loss it
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by jumobi1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
Dude should put his predictions as Facebook and Twitter Statuses.
I'll Add, Join, Like or Follow.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by NwaNimo1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: people like you should think before talking. Nigeria wil be better when we recognize and listen to Prophet TB joshua. You never know what u got until u loss it

Yeah - Your right, Nigeria would be better if we listen to TB - Lol

So whats going to happen this week?

No vague prediction with an unknown date please.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Ikengawo: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
This man makes me sick. He seems to always use people's death to propogate himself and gain advertisement point by manipulating the ignorant into believing he has magic powers. Truely a disgusting humanbeing no wonder he's ban from cameroon and zimbabwe. It's sad that nigerians can celebrate this oppurtunist, and sacreligious fraud. Are we really this dumb?
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by TheOne2(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
Can somebody please post TB Joshua's remaining prophecies here specifically stating the place, date and who/what will be Involved here. E.g when exactly is the next crash and where. When is the next Boko haram attack and where will it happen. Who will win Euro 2012 etc. I only hear about his prophecies AFTER the events have occurred. Immediately after the plane crash on Sunday, I could be,t my life that there would be a nairaland front page story stating that he predicted it and I was not wrong. So please people, if you cannot postbth,e prophecies here, tell me where they are and I'll go and copy them and paste here. That to me is proof not some jumbo jumbo after event prophecies.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by doctokwus: 1:02am On Jun 05, 2012
Scam artist.Some so called seers of d future normally av it published in a book or pamplet or highlighted in newspaper pages @d beginning of d year.Let dis con man come out wt a book of all his prophesies for d rest of d year& let him show us d exact page in tribune wt direct link of a plane crash this yr& d venue.Other dan dat,his publicity stunts are becoming annoying
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Abagworo(m): 1:28am On Jun 05, 2012
The One: Can somebody please post TB Joshua's remaining prophecies here specifically stating the place, date and who/what will be Involved here. E.g when exactly is the next crash and where. When is the next Boko haram attack and where will it happen. Who will win Euro 2012 etc. I only hear about his prophecies AFTER the events have occurred. Immediately after the plane crash on Sunday, I could be,t my life that there would be a nairaland front page story stating that he predicted it and I was not wrong. So please people, if you cannot postbth,e prophecies here, tell me where they are and I'll go and copy them and paste here. That to me is proof not some jumbo jumbo after event prophecies.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/35343-nigerians-urged-to-pray-to-avert-plane-crash

Check the date. My problem is that he never prophesy of positivity.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by dasparrow: 1:37am On Jun 05, 2012
moderattor: In his church prophet TB Joshua recounted how he prophesied the plane crash which occured yesterday 3rd of June in lagos.
He showed the a page 47 of Tribune News Paper 24th of February 2012 edition where his prophesy was published.
'i personally asked the editor to publish it so that people will pray against it'
'even when that helicopter wanted to crash, i told you here.'
he also replayed the video of how he prophesied ADC plane crash mentioning the exact date and purposefully twisted the name in the prophesy by saying 'am seeing ABC but B missed, this is a parable, a carnal man cant understand this.They should check their plane. Pray on october 29th.'
he also specified that there are 2 types of prophets. Those who tell you what you want to hear and those who recieve direct and specific messages from God.
He is still saying this now in his church and on live broadcast.
'am saying this because i recieved many emails asking me why i didn't see our plane crash when i saw the death of their president. Calling me a false prophet.'

I did see a youtube video that was posted here on nairaland some weeks back where TB Joshua clearly stated that he sees plane crash so if people want to travel by air, they should pray Psalm 91 before embarking on any trip that will require air travel. Mind you, I am not a member of his church or anything like that. I am only stating what I saw right here on nairaland and this was several weeks ago. Maybe, just maybe, Nigerians should give the man a chance. Some Nigerians call him the prophet of doom but will we rather prefer if he tells lies and give fake prophecies just to appease the masses? After all, He can only say what he saw.

2 Likes

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 05, 2012
i remember d days of Jesus. Some say he is fake, others say lets give him a chance! Which side are u? Decide now while u still can.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by velo10: 5:19am On Jun 05, 2012
Some people have the gift of prophecy. TB Joshua seems to be one of those with that gift. Rather than mock them, lets listen to them. That's what cultures did in ancient times.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by TheOne2(m): 5:47am On Jun 05, 2012
Prophecy: I see motor accidents happening on Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Anybody that wants to travel on that road should read the whole of Genesis before travelling.

Does this make me a prophet? You know this will definitely come to pass right?

However, if I say "I see that on 5th June 2012, at Ogere area of the Lagos Ibadan expressway, I see an accident happening". This to me will be prophesy because it takes away ambiguity that can be derived from statistical probabilities that are being peddled as prophecies. You cannot claim that you prophesy that an African leader will die this year when fact tells us that most of them are geriatrics anyway and the statistical probability that one one them will die is very high. To make the prophesy valid, make it specific and not an ambiguous one that is open to a thousand interpretations.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Jakumo(m): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2012
When can we expect Pastor Joshua to just shut the phuck up and stop gloating and celebrating every time some famous person kicks the bucket, or whenever there is some major disaster ?

Pastor Joshua, the only people interested in your after-the-fact "predictions" are the sheep who gather in your fleecing sheds to hand over their income to you in exchange for your retroactive "forecasts" and BOGUS promises of heaven on Earth. You are a phucking scumbag fraudster and con-man, Pastor Joshua, but Nigeria is chock FULL of criminals and snake-oil-salesmen like you, sadly.

Shut the phuck up already, you blood-sucking vampire. Damn.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by doctokwus: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2012
[quote author=Abagworo]

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/35343-nigerians-urged-to-pray-to-avert-plane-crash

Check the date. My problem is that he never prophesy of positivity.[/quo
te]
Conveniently,his sycophants missd d part where he sed it wud b due to a security breech& many govt officials wud b involved;none of whc are true in dis dana crash,so wats dis about his prophesies bein true.Wen it suits dem,dey twist his fallacies to mke it tally wt his guess works.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by bezimo(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2012
I read about that prophecy and its so unfortunate it came to pass.This man sees things to come, but you cant deny the fact that what he says come to pass.The critism should not be to the prophet but what could be done to avert this kind of prophesied calamities.God said if a prophet speaks in the name of the lord and it cometh to pass, thou shall be afraid.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2012
rubbish !!
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by ZUBY77(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2012
Someone should tell this conman that Nigerians are growing faster than he thinks.
What is so difficult to predict that third class and poor maintained flights will crash?

Plane crash happens evrywhere even in America. now he rolled back to february

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by olushaggy(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2012
Is T.P Joshua on Nairaland? If yes Let him comment on this post himself... we will like to hear from him.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by olushaggy(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2012
bezimo: I read about that prophecy and its so unfortunate it came to pass.This man sees things to come, but you cant deny the fact that what he says come to pass.The critism should not be to the prophet but what could be done to avert this kind of prophesied calamities.God said if a prophet speaks in the name of the lord and it cometh to pass, thou shall be afraid.

@ Bezimo.
Prophecy, regardless where is came from is still refer to as prophecy; when this so called Man of God prophecy, where are we, did we that read this article even pray about it? No!! all we look for on newspaper is stock market or whom to criticize. May God Almighty open our inner eye to see.... and our heart to understand.. Amin..
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by joe4christ(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ikengawo: This man makes me sick. He seems to always use people's death to propogate himself and gain advertisement point by manipulating the ignorant into believing he has magic powers. Truely a disgusting humanbeing no wonder he's ban from cameroon and zimbabwe. It's sad that nigerians can celebrate this oppurtunist, and sacreligious fraud. Are we really this dumb?

You are the one that is trully dumb, when you can actually deny facts even though they are steering at you in the face!
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by blank(f): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
The pastor, while making the prophecy, was said to
have explained that the purported crash would have
nothing to do with either pilot error or aircraft problem
but that of security problem.

So, since this crash was aircraft problem, is he saying we should expect another which will be caused by security breach?
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Addictive(f): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
I read this prophesy of his and held it up in prayer. I must state here that i don't go to his church or follow his ministry but he is a prophet..... Bible say believe in the lord your God u shall be established, believe in his prophet u shall prosper....... 2chr 20:20. instead of fighting this guy why not work with him?
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by naturalwaves: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
ZUBY77: Someone should tell this conman that Nigerians are growing faster than he thinks.
What is so difficult to predict that third class and poor maintained flights will crash?

Plane crash happens evrywhere even in America. now he rolled back to february
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by naturalwaves: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Zuby77,alot of U claim 2 av logical reasoning wen there's no single iota of such.It's obvious u weren't grounded on gud academic foundatn wit ur poor reasoning.Y didn't U prophecy abt it since evry1 can? Ofcourse evry1 knows a poorly maintained plane will crash someday but in dat rport,he said we shuld pray abt a LOOMING air disaster.If U don't know wat loom/looming means,check ur dictionary ok? and stop talking trash by calling sm1 U don't know or av a prove against 'a conman'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Stop Targeting Amnesty' - Falana To Army In Nigeria / Enugu State Did Not Allocate Land For Ruga - YCPGG / Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.