Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

CLOSED.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CLOSED.. (763 Views)

Make Una Help Me Locate This Access Babe / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / Ladies With Tattoos Ummmm Omo Make Una See Nauuu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED.. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2022
U all shud go and sleep grin

how will u tell me how to spend my money that u didnt make?

ndi mmadu self

modified again o grin

bad Advicers stay far away. . grin
Re: CLOSED.. by odinson1(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Men una mumu sha lipsrsealed

You guys are the ones Making Women see us as ATM they can just go to and extract cash from whenever they like.

Why did you give her the money?

Why didn't she give you money when you guys met?

Mumu

1 Like

Re: CLOSED.. by EASYGURU(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Your mumu too much. Getat

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED.. by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2022
You sef no try.
just add 9 more N1000 notes and try again.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED.. by chatinent: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Oga, she didn't ask you for anything nah. Some girls are careful these days before N1k turn to is this how you pay me back after all I've done for you...just because I say make you visit me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CLOSED.. by apostle96: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2022
It's a tactics
She has found a way to capture you, gain your trust and collecting steady money from you
You will even be the one begging her to collect

1 Like

Re: CLOSED.. by nzeobi(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Are you giving her the money for condolence or for what exactly. I hope you give money to your family and friends same way too

1 Like

Re: CLOSED.. by SomeNairalander: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2022
apostle96:
It's a tactics
She has found a way to capture you, gain your trust and collecting steady money from you
You will even be the one begging her to collect
But why put up that little girl picture as a meme or so
Not everything is worth pleasant
Re: CLOSED.. by Boogyman557: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no get time to read all.

SEE 1k wey u go use by WEED

nawo oooo.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: CLOSED.. by posty56: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2022
teddybarz:
Omo! Dis gal jux made me feel somehow shocked

i once dated this gal. . Thou, we are nt in the same town. . I have even 4qotten her..

jux today i was passin frm the street. . A voice shouted my name 'teddy' i was surprise. I saw her coming out frm the barbing saloon. . omo i ask her what was she doin there. She told me she excorted her friend to barb her hair. . And after her friend barb the hair, they wil go and do their NIN Registration. . Wow! i was so surprise and we gist like 5 min..

afta the gist, i gave her 1k to her hand. . Wow! to my greatest surprise, she gave me back the money say that, it was not the reason she called me, wow i even told her to juxt hold it, that i jux do it frm my heart, she didnt accept again. . Afta all d draggin to make sure she collected the money, she didnt. . . And only told me to hold the money cry

is there still that kind of girl in nigeria?

NB: She was my gf before. .

pls can u guys told me the reason she reject the offer ? shocked
you are an idiot, why would you give her 1k in the first place ? your friend don ever stop you for road you dash am 1k?, na una they give this girl's mind, foolish simp.
Re: CLOSED.. by odinson1(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2022
SomeNairalander:

But why put up that little girl picture as a meme or so
Not everything is worth pleasant

It's not a meme
She actually died
Re: CLOSED.. by SomeNairalander: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2022
odinson1:

It's not a meme
She actually died
I know didn't want to make mention of it
Re: CLOSED.. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
simps will never learn! angry

You're a mumu man.

She rejected the 1k because that money was too small for her. I'm sure if it was your fellow guy you'll never give him that money.

SIMPS always find a way to emotionally console themselves, even after simp-ing around.
Re: CLOSED.. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:
simps will never learn! angry

You're a mumu man.

She rejected the 1k because that money was too small for her. I'm sure if it was your fellow guy you'll never give him that money.

SIMPS always find a way to emotionally console themselves, even after simp-ing around.

see diswan? . . Abeg shift. Go and make ur own money and be qivin gals 10k each.

piffle cry

(1) (Reply)

Update About My Recent Post About My Girl / The Conversation Was Going On Well Until The Person Said? / Don't Discourage Anyone Because You Had A Bad Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.