Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov (15958 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Miyetti Allah: We Didn’t Endorse Tinubu As Presidential Aspirant / Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by MoIbrahim: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Don't you people ever repent of all this empty predictions of death on other people? Your Kanu's Jubril El-Sudan is soon completing 8 years with his cheeks more robust than ever before. And you still have not learned to fix your thinking.

t2luv1:

Can we be honest here for a second? The only reason you Northern people are supporting Tinubu is that you people know that this dead man walking will not last through one term. You Hausa people are playing chess while the SW people are playing checkers. In all probability, Tinubu will have a Northerner VP to run with. You people's assumption goes this way, the man drops dead in his first term, and power reverts back to the North for a minimum of 10 years. Tell yaa whoever says Aboki ain't smart.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by NGpatriot: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by DrMuzungu(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
Chief Tinubu knows who are people loyal to him: the terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by 2016easy2017: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
This is false. Whoever knows Tinubu should warn him of danger. These people for secret agenda against him just like the one against MKO
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by Nancyama(f): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
If you all like, vote Buhari back or Miyetti Allah for president come 2023, we all going to suffer the ruin of Nigeria together. No hide out
Atleast Killings isn't only in SE, it has also reached SW too, Northern Killings have become normal. Soooooooooo.....go on to Support and VOTE recklessly without thinking straight.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by Nyanmiridunce: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu has finally sold south west for his presidential ambition

The killing in south west go too much

The life of a cow is now more valuable than that of human being in this south west grin cheesy grin
No true Yoruba will talk like this, you're nothing but a flat head faking things.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by t2luv1: 4:31am On Jan 25, 2022
MoIbrahim:
Don't you people ever repent of all this empty predictions of death on other people? Your Kanu's Jubril El-Sudan is soon completing 8 years with his cheeks more robust than ever before. And you still have not learned to fix your thinking.

Misconception partner. I am not from the SE so get that out of your freaking head. When it comes to Nigeria issues, trust me I don't have a dog in that fight. All I am trying to get out is the obvious reasoning. Ask yourself this question why is it that only the people from the North seem happy with the way the country is constituted. Gotta be because you people appear to be the only ones benefiting from the current setup.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by MoIbrahim: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2022
You should first ask yourself, "why is it that it is only people from the south who think that only people from the North are happy with the way the country is constituted?" "Are they so dumb that they cannot remember that their heros Obasanjo and Jonathan happily retained the same status quo?" "Are they too dumb to realise that Obasanjo and Jonathan who maintained the same status quo are southerners like them?" "Then why are they dumb enough to keep thinking it is a North vs south thing?"

First ask yourself the above questions and answer yourself honestly. The answers will guide you, if you don't lie to yourself or try to systematically change the topic.

t2luv1:

Misconception partner. I am not from the SE so get that out of your freaking head. When it comes to Nigeria issues, trust me I don't have a dog in that fight. All I am trying to get out is the obvious reasoning. Ask yourself this question why is it that only the people from the North seem happy with the way the country is constituted. Gotta be because you people appear to be the only ones benefiting from the current setup.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by t2luv1: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
MoIbrahim:
You should first ask yourself, "why is it that it is only people from the south who think that only people from the North are happy with the way the country is constituted?" "Are they so dumb that they cannot remember that their heros Obasanjo and Jonathan happily retained the same status quo?" "Are they too dumb to realise that Obasanjo and Jonathan who maintained the same status quo are southerners like them?" "Then why are they dumb enough to keep thinking it is a North vs south thing?"

First ask yourself the above questions and answer yourself honestly. The answers will guide you, if you don't lie to yourself or try to systematically change the topic.

By status quo you mean the followings
1. Head of Police force - North
2. Head of Army - North
3. Navy - North
4, Air Force - North
5. Supreme Court - North
6, NNPC Board - North
7 Custom North

I think you getting my drift. Just that you are aware Obasanjo or Jonathan were mere figureheads. The real power in that country had always been in the North. When all the command centers for the army, air force, police, and Navy (Imagine navy in the North) are all in the North. I am still waiting for the justifications or rationale for moving the capitals from Lagos and spending billions of dollars to Abuja. The only rationale I have been able to come up with was to be closer to the North. You Northerners ain't that stupid, so long as the people in the south are always fighting among themselves why not exploit the division.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by MoIbrahim: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
t2luv1:

By status quo you mean the followings
1. Head of Police force - North
2. Head of Army - North
3. Navy - North
4, Air Force - North
5. Supreme Court - North
6, NNPC Board - North
7 Custom North

I think you getting my drift. Just that you are aware Obasanjo or Jonathan were mere figureheads. The real power in that country had always been in the North. When all the command centers for the army, air force, police, and Navy (Imagine navy in the North) are all in the North. I am still waiting for the justifications or rationale for moving the capitals from Lagos and spending billions of dollars to Abuja. The only rationale I have been able to come up with was to be closer to the North. You Northerners ain't that stupid, so long as the people in the south are always fighting among themselves why not exploit the division.

Obj was merely figure heards? This is the most childishly evasive comment that I have seen in this forum. Obj figure Head? Go and find out how many Muslims choef of army staffs he had.

Jonathan figurehead? Go and find out those that dominated his government. Or may be he was figure head of Edwin Clarke, Tompolo, Oritsejafor, CAN, etc.

Chief of Army Staff
Chief of Defence Staff
CBN governor
Minister of Finance
Minister of Petroleum
Head of Service
SGF
Etc
Etc.
Etc
Etc.

But to pretend that Obj and Jonathan were not also mean is to be hypocritical. It's just so sad that Buhari is also being equally (or slightly less) mean in this regards because some of us had thought that he'll come and unite everyone.

But even the Obj that seems nationalistic, go and checkbhis service chiefs. Then come and post it here.

By the way, you have deviated from proving that ONLY NORTHERNERS want the status quo, and you are on your own in the deviation. I'm not fooled with this deviation.

Which useless Navy command centre is in the north? Provide the address?

Go and find out if some major countries have not changed their capitals before. Find out their justification, then come back here and talk. Not this bear parlour assertions that you are making without any evidence beyond your own unwarranted suspicion

Again address the issue one by one, and not do into another new tangent like you have been doing, by introducing a fresh topic without finishing the one that you have opened. That is just abcheap dodging technique that is common with people who first make up their own conclusion before searching for evidence, rather than search for evidence to help them make up their minds objectively.

You think say na only small children dey nairaland abi?
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by t2luv1: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
MoIbrahim:

Obj was merely figure heards? This is the most childishly evasive comment that I have seen in this forum. Obj figure Head? Go and find out how many Muslims choef of army staffs he had.

Jonathan figurehead? Go and find out those that dominated his government. Or may be he was figure head of[b] Edwin Clarke, Tompolo, Oritsejafor, CAN, etc.[/b]

Chief of Army Staff
Chief of Defence Staff
CBN governor
Minister of Finance
Minister of Petroleum
Head of Service
SGF
Etc
Etc.
Etc
Etc.

But to pretend that Obj and Jonathan were not also mean is to be hypocritical. It's just so sad that Buhari is also being equally (or slightly less) mean in this regards because some of us had thought that he'll come and unite everyone.

But even the Obj that seems nationalistic, go and checkbhis service chiefs. Then come and post it here.

By the way, you have deviated from proving that ONLY NORTHERNERS want the status quo, and you are on your own in the deviation. I'm not fooled with this deviation.

Which useless Navy command centre is in the north? Provide the address?

Go and find out if some major countries have not changed their capitals before. Find out their justification, then come back here and talk. Not this bear parlour assertions that you are making without any evidence beyond your own unwarranted suspicion

Again address the issue one by one, and not do into another new tangent like you have been doing, by introducing a fresh topic without finishing the one that you have opened. That is just abcheap dodging technique that is common with people who first make up their own conclusion before searching for evidence, rather than search for evidence to help them make up their minds objectively.

You think say na only small children dey nairaland abi?

Never knew those people in BOLD were in Jonathan's administration? Let's compare apples to apples. Those people you mentioned were mere indigenes that just happened to be from the Johnathan geopolitical area. I wonder why only the SE region has never produced a President for Nigeria? Maybe that was by design or just a coincidence. Until you Northerners are made to see the light nothing will ever change in that country.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by adekolaelect(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
People that are destroying lives and properties are endorsing Tinubu ?

Just watch how some people whose kinsmen have become victims of Herdsmen will applaud this like the one above me...

It's a Pity

Let's wait for Boko's endorsement too

Seriously smh
wailing in styles

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov by MoIbrahim: 1:55am On Jan 26, 2022
Lol! Na there you follow again? You just keep going tangential, jumping from one point to another without exhausting the first one.

Pls address all the questions asked before you introduce new tangents.

t2luv1:

Never knew those people in BOLD were in Jonathan's administration? Let's compare apples to apples. Those people you mentioned were mere indigenes that just happened to be from the Johnathan geopolitical area. I wonder why only the SE region has never produced a President for Nigeria? Maybe that was by design or just a coincidence. Until you Northerners are made to see the light nothing will ever change in that country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jega: No Comparison, APC And Buhari Failed Nigerians not Us - PDP / Re-apply For Your Jobs: Otti Directs Abia medical doctors, Enyimba technical cre / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.