Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor (24722 Views)

Buhari Backs Power Shift To South, Yet To Unveil Preferred Successor / Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act / Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by jackrose2022: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
amazing information admin all tech download
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by TheGift: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Very reckless statement from the wife of the president who should kno better

Yes, a reckless statement indeed, coming from someone of Her standing. Showing a complete disregard for due process.

1 Like

Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by Bigkoko: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by sirchrislatestn(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Am also backing public execution of the suspect
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by Corroro: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
This man deserves anything that's coming to him, that's as a very brutal thing he did.
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by JuanDeDios: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:
She cannot 'endorse' public execution. She can only urge that the suspect be prosecuted and if the court finds him guilty and the penalty is public execution, so be it.

Reporters should stop arrogating powers to those who don't have them.
I agree with you 100%. But I want to believe that she's advocating that after the man's trial his execution should be carried out in public like it's done in some countries.
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by tonididdy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Are we suddenly in Afghanistan?
Public execution ke!
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by Blackdisciple(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
OssyMalik:
Aisha Buhari is only concern about what happens to a northerner. Where was her voice when Sylvester Oromoni and Keren Hapuch Akpagher died?

Ethnic bigot

You got it.
She never talked about late Sylvester the dowen college student.

And they said she's the First Lady of Nigeria
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by ogwumgbe: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
OssyMalik:
Aisha Buhari is only concern about what happens to a northerner. Where was her voice when Sylvester Oromoni and Keren Hapuch Akpagher died?

Ethnic bigot

You have leaders that should be concerned with what happens in your region and leave the woman alone
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by frankoben(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
He should be publicly paled for about a week and if he survives this, they should burn him alive publicly too
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by techWriter3: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
when will her husband and the thieves under him wanna hanged publicly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by lapazi(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
OssyMalik:
Aisha Buhari is only concerned about what happens to a northerner. Where was her voice when Sylvester Oromoni and Keren Hapuch Akpagher died?

Ethnic bigot

You guys are just too emotional....
The dynamics of the situation were entire different...
if i get you correctly, you want the govt to execute the 4 students fingered in the Sly case, while theyre at it they should also execute the owner of the school!

Clown....

1 Like

Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by lapazi(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:
She cannot 'endorse' public execution. She can only urge that the suspect be prosecuted and if the court finds him guilty and the penalty is public execution, so be it.

Reporters should stop arrogating powers to those who don't have them.

I like this response, very mature....
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by Handsum64: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
OssyMalik:
Aisha Buhari is only concerned about what happens to a northerner. Where was her voice when Sylvester Oromoni and Keren Hapuch Akpagher died?

Ethnic bigot
Orzuor, don't derail the topic.
Are you trying to downplay the severity or the gravity of the issue at stake by showing how toxic you are about her?

1 Like

Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by smallsmall: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
OssyMalik:

Ethnic bigot

And why has she not endorsed calling the Fulani Herdsmen who kill, rape and kidnap innocent Nigerians as TERRORIST and that they should be executed as well (instead of being feted and sent abroad by her "husband"wink?

I hate eye-service and double standards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by lawalosky(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
peleson1:
So sad..
Pls support him for president
With that 24 electricity promise, I and my entire family will not vote for him...
Useless opportunist
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by Omotosho1090905(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
etokhana:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-aisha-buhari-backs-calls-for-public-execution-of-hanifas-proprietor

....ending with #IGP & #AGF

Yes I think it's high time we start taking measures like this, hopefully can reduce the crime rate and verily if you have no intentions of doing what this proprietor did I see no reason why you won't be in support of his public execution. Let this be lesson to other perpetrators
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by naturefellow(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
12rev:

The dullard and his cabal has reduced her office to the oza room only so you cant really blame her much.
she is not absolved of bigotry nevertheless.
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by Dreytonisback(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
This one still dey exists?
Buhari also deserve the same execution for all he's done to this country , alongside other corrupt politicians

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by Yankee101: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Include all the fulani bandits that have killed thousands
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by Sholaco: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
OssyMalik:

Ethnic bigot
Hahahahahaha i wonder why people take Aisha Buhari serious..majority of Buhari decision to inflict hardship on the people of this country, Aisha Buhari is part and parcel of those decisions. Hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Forget this trash, that man deserves worse jare
My daughter is same age as Hanifa and just as beautiful
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by olisaEze(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
OssyMalik:

Ethnic bigot

Damn! So on point!!
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by hopexter(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Just imagine sending a 5 year old child into the wilderness of the dead with no brother or father to watch and protect her there. The killer needs to be killed so he could go and apologise to her and protect her over there angry
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by andyanders: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
etokhana:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-aisha-buhari-backs-calls-for-public-execution-of-hanifas-proprietor

Right on point. Also, SYLVESTERS case shouldn't be closed. He was also killed by those who can buy the justice. His blood is crying in the wilderness. God must pass His own jdgement very soon.
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by makavellidon: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
etokhana:

OP na the first time wey buhari family go talk better thing
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by sulaak(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
headSmasher:
Good to serve as deterrent to others.

He is not even suppose to be taken to court at all

We had public execution through the 70s and 80s and it didn't stop crime. The problem is law enforcement to many people gets away with criminal activities starting with Nigeria elected officials.
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by HallaDaTruth: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
OssyMalik:

Ethnic bigot

Aisha buhari is a useless bit**ch. I have noticed that behaviour with her. Sadly most of the children that die in Nigeria are from the North. God has a funny way of judging devils

1 Like

Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by babsthegreat: 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
yeye dey worry you
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by SarkinYarki: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
babsthegreat:
yeye dey worry you

Check am well you go see say na U yeye dey worry ...You people are too sentimental
Re: Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor by sinola(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
God bless Aisha Buhari for speaking up.... I'm 100% in support of this suggestion to serve as deterrent to others.
It is high time we started using iron to sharpen iron.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave / Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.