Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Why Shouldnt We Drink Cafiene - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Shouldnt We Drink Cafiene (660 Views)

Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. / Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime / Why Do We Fart After We Drink Chocolate Beverages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Shouldnt We Drink Cafiene by bigtop97: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2011
Please give me at least 5-10 reasons on why we cant drink caffiene wink
Re: Why Shouldnt We Drink Cafiene by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2011
I'm sure you know the answers.

I don't drink caffeine anyway.
Re: Why Shouldnt We Drink Cafiene by bigtop97: 2:54am On Jun 27, 2011
actually i don't and i Need this 4 school so please give me 5-10 reasons why !!!
Re: Why Shouldnt We Drink Cafiene by patrick45(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2011
@ Siena, i want to know if it's possible to have an E-Class 2001 engine fixed into my Benz 230 a.k.a V-boot. The engine in it at the moment is solid, it's served me for bout 5 years and running, but the fuel consumption is over the roof. I know this is the "wrongest" place to post this, but kindly oblige me.

Thanks.
Re: Why Shouldnt We Drink Cafiene by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2011
Patrick, the engine from a 2001 Mercedes-Benz (W210) will physically bolt up to a Mercedes-Benz 230E frame and transmission (W124). That's the easy bit. Your issues would be adapting the engine wiring harness and ECU from the later model to your older car. The W210 engine utilizes CAN BUS (Controller Area Network) which your older model doesn't.

Unless you're really adept at control unit and CAN BUS configuration, and have the wiring diagrams for both models, I would advice you to forget the conversion. If you have to pay a qualified Mercedes-Benz tech to do the work, you'll spend so much financially, you'll have to run your car for another 5 years, and cover at least 20,000 miles per annum to recoup the cost in fuel savings. The W210 isn't that much more economical the the W124 either, so not worth the swap.
Re: Why Shouldnt We Drink Cafiene by bigtop97: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2011
ummmm i dont think this has anything 2 do with my question angry

(1) (Reply)

contraception After intimacy / Which Is The Most Potent Anti-malarial ACT Based Drug You Know? / Healthy Living Tips: Breakfast The Most Important Diet Of The Day:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.