Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,057 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Do I Invest N300,000? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Invest N300,000? (1235 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Invest N300,000? by ProGSM(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
I got a chat from a friend who said he has 300k that is just in his account doing nothing.

He wants to know how he can invest it instead of keeping it in his Nigerian bank account.

Thanks for your suggestions.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by nifemi25(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Why not advice him to set up an account on opay and deposit the money in the opay account till when he finds something to invest with the money. A 17% interest will be added to the money every blessed money.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by queenDD(f): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
ProGSM:
I got a chat from a friend who said he has 300k that is just in his account doing nothing.

He wants to know how he can invest it instead of keeping it in his Nigerian bank account.

He can invest in mutual funds or time deposits with an asset management company. Alpha Morgan Capital is an asset management firm licensed by SEC that offers competitive rates so instead of leaving your money idle, your money earns for you.
Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by ProGSM(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
17% daily?
That is nice. How sure are you about this?

nifemi25:
Why not advice him to set up an account on opay and deposit the money in the opay account till when he finds something to invest with the money. A 17% interest will be added to the money every blessed money.
Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by xristos(m): 12:19am On Jan 25, 2022
ProGSM:
17% daily?

dont be deceived...17 can never be daily neither monthly....its over a year

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:01am On Jan 25, 2022
ProGSM:

Just convert the money to US$ and keep in your dom account for now

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by ProGSM(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2022
This may not be very good. It can crash any time.

ElectronicMoney:

Just convert the money to US$ and keep in your dom account for now
Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by nifemi25(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
ProGSM:
17% daily?

Yes bro. This is what have been using for the past few years.. download opay app to confirm this. Transfers are free to any account number. An ATM will also be issue to you free of charge. No maintenance fee on there atm card and interest will be paid daily on the money you have in your owealth account. Give it a try and see
Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by SavageResponse(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
nifemi25:

Yes bro. This is what have been using for the past few years.. download opay app to confirm this. Transfers are free to any account number. An ATM will also be issue to you free of charge. No maintenance fee on there atm card and interest will be paid daily on the money you have in your owealth account. Give it a try and see

A daily interest of 17%?!

Mr man do you even know what you're saying at all?!

To put this in context what you're saying is that if someone deposits N100,000 with them they will pay the person an interest of N17,000 every single day.

How is this even possible?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by ProGSM(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
SavageResponse:

A daily interest of 17%?!

Mr man do you even know what you're saying at all?!

To put this in context what you're saying is that if someone deposits N100,000 with them they will pay the person an interest of N17,000 every single day.

How is this even possible?

I am very sure he missed it. Opay pays 15% P/A. No one gives you 17% daily.
Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by Born2conquer: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
ProGSM:

If you're really asking for your friend, i will advice you to allow your friend to do his research himself and to make his decision based on the outcome of his own "Research", do not even make any investment suggestion to him.

Most people know what to do but can't accept responsibility, when things go south, your friend might turn to your enemy.
Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by etel124(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Talking about dorm account...i will like to open one.. .please which bank is the best to operate a dorm account....your suggestion is highly appreciated �����
��������
��������
��������
�����
��
Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by Ifakiland(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
ProGSM:
This may not be very good. It can crash any time.

You're a dullard....every heard of dollar crashing?? Moreover $100 saved in Jan will remain $100 in December....N10000 saved in Jan, can't buy same item in December.
Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by gistray: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
300k is not investment money.

It's beer money
Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by ChangetheChange: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2022
gistray:
300k is not investment money.

It's beer money
Werey man...lol
OP Don't listen to him, u can start investing small

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by ProGSM(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2022
Ifakiland:

You're a dullard....every heard of dollar crashing?? Moreover $100 saved in Jan will remain $100 in December....N10000 saved in Jan, can't buy same item in December.

I consider this an insult, but I forgive you man!
Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by ProGSM(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Werey man...lol
OP Don't listen to him, u can start investing small

Yes, very correct. A little drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by zimakod(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
I personally will advice him to invest in a low risk investment platform that convert his Naira to Dollar. He can do this by investing a portion of his money in MyPayCap.

MyPaycap is a cryptocurrency payment service provider that enables people to earn interest on all Crypto (Buy & Sell) payment services in binance, kucion, remitano and paxful.

Funds deposited are converted to Stablecoins like USDT dollar and used to process Cryptocurrency payment for a commission.

You receive 3% monthly interest in Dollar or Naira. That is, 36% interest per year.
The only disadvantage with MyPayCap is that you can not save more than ₦100,000 currently. This may change in the future.

You just have to let your friend do a proper research and take his decision.

Need more check their website: [url]mypaycap.com[/url]
Re: How Do I Invest N300,000? by Pherule(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2022
I'm fiercely buying:
- Amazon GC/e-Code:
As low as $50; my rate is N4**/$
You can ask about other cards.

- Coinme/BTC/ETH/USDT & Prominent Altcoin:
I buy any amount; in bits and bulk as low as $10.

- Payoneer/PayPal/Zelle/CashApp.

- You can also contact me for your Google Voice, RDP, VPN, and other supports.

Swift Payment at Fair Rates!

Check my bio for my contact.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me What Is Happening To Keystone Bank? / Guinness Just Denied Me 2million Naira / Liv Farm Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.