Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match (1247 Views)

Buhari's FULL VIDEO With Wife Voting At His Polling Unit,what a funny drama / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Drama In Pics / Drama In Senate Over $3.8bn Subsidy Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by Michelle70(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lolz, I was listening to morning news on radio this morning when they were discussing about the match between Tunisia and Nigeria, people called and were saying how overconfidence killed the team and how Tunisia came with a game plan.

One guy just called and was shouting on his voices how Buhari was the badluck and how he made the eagles loose the match, u could hear the seriousness from his voice on ur own side, the presenter couldn't take it and ended the call and made it clear that both Tunisia and Nigeria came to get the trophy and one team must progress.
In my mind, I was like "Haba, so some people actually took this cruise very serious o" how daft can people be in this country.

Then another caller called and said "u see that last caller? He is such a an illiterate, and one of the brainwashed fools we had in this country" The presenter at this point had had enough and had to end the call.

I was just laughing not because of the first caller but how the second caller called just to attack the first caller. I was like "omo, these guys must be NLders

2 Likes

Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dont underestimate the power of grace..

Isiah ch 42 vs 8
"I am the LORD; that is my name. I will not give my glory to anyone else or the praise I deserve to idols."
Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by Elsanchez: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Michelle70:
Lolz, I was listening to morning news on radio this morning when they were discussing about the match between Tunisia and Nigeria, people called and were saying how overconfidence killed the team and how Tunisia came with a game plan.

One guy just called and was shouting on his voices how Buhari was the badluck and how he made the eagles loose the match, u could hear the seriousness from his voice on ur own side, the presenter couldn't take it and ended the call and made it clear that both Tunisia and Nigeria came to get the trophy and one team must progress.
In my mind, I was like "Haba, so some people actually took this cruise very serious o" how daft can people be in this country.

Then another caller called and said "u see that last caller? He is such a an illiterate, and one of the brainwashed fools we had in this country" The presenter at this point had had enough and had to end the call.

you never can tell

The man with the "badluck" theory maybe speculative but right to say so following the antecedents of the team.
Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by Michelle70(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Esseite:
Dont underestimate the power of grace..

Isiah ch 42 vs 8
"I am the LORD; that is my name. I will not give my glory to anyone else or the praise I deserve to idols."
Oshey, general overseer Nairaland church of Christ.

Shebi u no see the thread before u jump here come deh preach? Pls just getat

2 Likes

Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by PrudencyFeats: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
The second caller is on the paylist.
Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by Michelle70(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Elsanchez:

you never can tell

The man with the "badluck" theory maybe speculative but right to say so following the antecedents of the team.

Its football, thats why they say it is unpredictable.

They crashed out because they came with too much confidence and the Tunisians came with a game plan.
How many people would have believed Nigeria will win Egypt? I know say everyone deh para but Make ona deh differentiate cruise from seriousness biko
Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by Michelle70(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrudencyFeats:
The second caller is on the paylist.
lolz, I can't tell but it was funny.
Even the presenter had to have a deep breath before clearing the air.
Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by tutudesz: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Anything can happen in football undecided
Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by nifemi25(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Football is a game which involves two different teams ..it always ends with win or loose ....
Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by alizma: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Many people forgot that;
1) the Tunisian players came to the field as wounded soldiers
2) Nigerian players were on the field celebrating their past victories, they appeared as the most loved child of the family, pampered so much that they had became spoilt child but unknown to them and their parents (fans)
3) the match was at different stage from where they were before.
The coach was so confidence of victory such that Sadiq was not even on his list for substitution, I know many of you didn't know this. It was when the situation became critical that he brought him out, then it was too late for the young man to change their destiny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by nzeobi(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
When footballers are representing us we should learn to stop distracting them with empty promises.

Much of the blame should go the coach for bringing iwobi who is not an impact player, he can't score or assist only to be running around

1 Like

Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lack of osihmen made us loose the match
Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
My brother Michelle, No be small daft some people that calls radio station dem be. There are not aware that the station just dey use them catch cruise.
Michelle70:

I was just laughing not because of the first caller but how the second caller called just to attack the first caller. I was like "omo, these guys must be NLders
Re: The Funny Drama In Niginfo FM This Morning about yesterday match by emmancipated(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nigeria had no shot on target for the entire 90 minutes, we still want blame Buhari join?

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spotted in Molue Bus (Public Transport),Unnoticed by Passengers / CAN Officially Moves Against Tinubu,Avoid Candidates With Drugs, Boko Haram Link / Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.